What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

There are a lot of similarities in this attack and the one happened in Mumbai on 26/11.

Wonder if its not a sort of revenge taken by the indian intelligence agencies.

Thanks for this..Just what was required for an all open Troll Fest..

I have said it before and I will say it again. Get the fu*k out of this nonsensical WOT. This WOT is destroying our society. Thanks to this WOT our economy is destroyed. Our society is deeply divided. Their is confusion and panic among all the Pakistanis. With Pakistan being part of this WOT BS I don't see such attacks being stopped even in the future. This WOT is a complete loss for Pakistan. For God's sake get the hell out of this war or else it will definitely undo the state of Pakistan. GHQ, ISI, Parliament is anybody listening to what is happening with our Pakistan.

Huh.... We are destroying our country just because some Saudi allegedly rammed airliners into a skyscraper about ten years ago. Like seriously. WTF!!!:angry:

If it is than wait for our answer it will be rally very hard

The attack on Mumbai was at a civilian hotel and the targets were unarmed civilians. This is an attack on a military installation and the targets were apparently military assets. Not sure where there is any similarity.

Geo said

the terrorist are very trained

seems like they are trained by someone superior

I have said it before and I will say it again. Get the fu*k out of this nonsensical WOT. This WOT is destroying our society. Thanks to this WOT our economy is destroyed. Our society is deeply divided. Their is confusion and panic among all the Pakistanis. With Pakistan being part of this WOT BS I don't see such attacks being stopped even in the future. This WOT is a complete loss for Pakistan. For God's sake get the hell out of this war or else it will definitely undo the state of Pakistan. GHQ, ISI, Parliament is anybody listening to what is happening with our Pakistan.

Huh.... We are destroying our country just because some Saudi allegedly rammed airliners into a skyscraper about ten years. Like seriously. WTF!!!:angry:
Stop WOT...soon Pakistan will be taken over by Islamic extremists then..

According to you India is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan...right? RAW is also supporting...what have you done?

what we have done we know what you have done your agencies know but now what we will do with you will be really for you to know because you will be no more INSHALLAH

OQAAAOGQAUTErH8TgVmsaYp_70Qxz83Ohl9s2mXomE3JT3BHsL02MJ24WHshTIgcyRHWD8Bp1XFXtYXzHkexEloeaTAAm1T1UBE9B6adBDxClpIajx7EgMZvp_eZ.jpg

Shaheed Leutienant Yasir Abbas

Died in the current incident
:(

Ina Lillah-e-Wa Ina Ilayehay Rajoon.

what we have done we know what you have done your agencies know but now what we will do with you will be really for you to know because you will be no more INSHALLAH
:lol: :rofl: Go fight your extremists first..think of our end later :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

The world has already said it to Pakistan...the threat is from within your country.....but yes as you are...obsessed with India.

If Pakistan gets out of WoT, The yanks will come hard after it.

Remember what Armitage said:-'We will bomb you to stone ages'.

Unfortunately, Pakistan is stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Back
Top Bottom