What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Don't stop WOT their won't be any Pakistan then.

It is a catch 22 situation Areesh... and hope Pakistani people realize and pick the better option. If you withdraw from the WoT, it will eat Pakistan from inside, if you continue on WoT ... there is still some hope.

Don't you think if you stop pressing these extremists they will soon take over Pakistan??? They have a huge militant support for their uprising...stop WoT and Pakistan might turn to pre US invasion Afghanistan...controlled by extremists.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Get the fu*k out of this nonsensical WOT. This WOT is destroying our society. Thanks to this WOT our economy is destroyed. Our society is deeply divided. Their is confusion and panic among all the Pakistanis. With Pakistan being part of this WOT BS I don't see such attacks being stopped even in the future. This WOT is a complete loss for Pakistan. For God's sake get the hell out of this war or else it will definitely undo the state of Pakistan. GHQ, ISI, Parliament is anybody listening to what is happening with our Pakistan.

Huh.... We are destroying our country just because some Saudi allegedly rammed airliners into a skyscraper about ten years ago. Like seriously. WTF!!!:angry:

This may have not started off as being Pakistans war, but after today its clear that Pakistan is in war. This attack is way worse than the one on GHQ and even if we pull out the situation is not going to change significantly. Until we face this monster head on and get rid of it, things will remain the same.

You want to stop WOT, go ahead do it...but do it on your terms...not because you are not able to control terrorists...bcoz even if you stop they will not....You had understanding with them and even agreed to Sharia law in some pockets of Pakistan...guess what they took over banur....so please think from all those angles.....

first of all RIP to the victims........

it is completely strange kind of attack... terrorists targeting naval base....... :angry: pak need to clean all the terrorist sympathisers inside armed forces....

Some "traitor" was involved in this operation , there is NO WAY someone can get in and do whatever they want to do without any help from inside.

so this is the first hammer to create a hyper that pakistan cannot save its nukes .............. and it will keep coming until they try to capture our nukes ..... may ALLAH bless pakistan

This may have not started off as being Pakistans war, but after today its clear that Pakistan is in war. This attack is way worse than the one on GHQ and even if we pull out the situation is not going to change significantly. Until we face this monster head on and get rid of it, things will remain the same.

This is still not Pakistan's war. At least huge population of Pakistan doesn't consider it to be Pakistan's war. And in my view they are justified. It is not Pakistan's war. It was showed down our throats by a phone call from Washington and our commando president submitted to it. It isn't our war when Americans dictating Pakistani establishment over it. It isn't our war when Americans bombing our people. This isn't our war. If this is war then it should be Pakistani people who should decide how we will fight this war not America. Unfortunately right now it is America who is deciding how Pakistan will fight "it's own" war. This isn't our war.

This is still not Pakistan's war. At least huge population of Pakistan doesn't consider it to be Pakistan's war.
And That my friend is the reason we get attacked regularly - If our population keep having sympathy for these scums then it does not matter how high our security is we will get attacked - The reason why US Has not been attacked after 9/11 it is because the population does not support extremists.

After the destruction of the orions what should we assume of our anti submarine capability??????

Rest in Peace the departed soul.

Bhagwaan unki aatma ko shaanti de.

so this is the first hammer to create a hyper that pakistan cannot save its nukes .............. and it will keep coming until they try to capture our nukes ..... may ALLAH bless pakistan

and why should people not say that...whosoever did it, they manage to attack your Naval Base....supposedly well Guarded, no???

After the destruction of the orions what should we assume of our anti submarine capability??????

What??? How many Orion's Pak got??? I am assuming only one got destroyed...right???

Is operation over if not how long it can take???????????????????

Back
Top Bottom