What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

so far as per media 6 killed 4 captured

one part of building has also been cleared where they are now hiding

Do we have a firm number for the attackers? - media says 10-12 -- if there were ten, then this would be over given 6 dead and 4 in custody -- and if 12, then just 2 persons are holding off SSG, SSW and SSGN? -- I think the number may be wrong and the possibility of pre-positioning of weapons should not be discounted - again, the inside job

I sincerely hope that now pakistan will think again who is thier Enemy No.1.

Terrorirism is creating hell around the globe.... "Fighting together will only make living worth".

Certainly the detailed training to have three separate attacks, the intensity of it, the determination to make it a fight to the death -- but an Indian operation, Pleeez --

Well, I sincerely hope that the Pakistani intelligence agencies do not think the way you do. Indian intelligence agencies are no mug and getting full support from the Afghani consulates. Besides, Karachi is a major political base for MQM, and its supposed to be financed by the Indian intelligence agencies.

You never know...

If american in the base is killed....TTP and Pakistan be ready to face more US anger..

According to reutersPakistan: Attackers in #karachiattacks can "survive for three days": PakTalib spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan

About 200 SSG Commandos, rangers as back up for the operation. No foreigners on base-official sources. Snipers on towers

Now i totally agree

Our No.1 enemies are our own people not india or even USA

better to go for mid term election and kick kiyani and pasha very sooon

Well, I sincerely hope that the Pakistani intelligence agencies do not think the way you do. Indian intelligence agencies are no mug and getting full support from the Afghani consulates. Besides, Karachi is a major political base for MQM, and its supposed to be financed by the Indian intelligence agencies.

You never know...

There is already so much going on in Pakistan...The whole world intelligence has their eyes on Pakistan....It would be foolish to interfere there and face the wrath of International community....All the good reputation we have garnered over the years will be lost...and all this for an operation which has virtually no strategic significance for us??? are you serious buddy!!!

Back
Top Bottom