What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

61592701-pakistani-army.jpg

pakistan-army-kills-30-taliban-border-reopens-2009-08-31_l.jpg

More more troop trucks coming on the way, maybe little helpful.

Is the guy in the first pic sporting a scooter helmet?

On topic:-

Its a very sad incident. Violence should be shunned at all costs.

When will people learn that violence is the not a solution to any problem?

And remember that Kiyani was ISI chief in the days in which Musharraf was made to fail -- anyways, it's water under the bridge --- Why: The whole point of the operation was to make the case that the Pakistanis are incompetent and a danger to their own country and the world -- my own take is that the operation is hugely successful -- who did this? You know I think it's the islamist elements of the armed forces itself - How: inside job

Will there be a public investigation? Perhaps if you can point to another previous public inquiry that involved the Pakistan armed forces

Will Pakistan ever be free of this oppressive armed forces? Not anytime soon, brush up on your Arabic and the minutiae of how to indentify the enemies of Islam, yes, Shi'ah, of course, but lets not over look the Ahmadi and others... and the horrible Hindu, as well, yeah, that's always good.

WOW dude wow... soo much hate towards everyone. And the worst part is your singling out sects of Islam. It is thinking like this that made Pakistan the hole it is today. One must look past other person's religion and recognize him/her as a fellow human being, who the hell cares what religion they are, religion is their personal belief and opinion, one should not enforce it on others.

enemies of Islam, yes, Shi'ah, of course, but lets not over look the Ahmadi and others... and the horrible Hindu,

... your kidding right? Shi'ah Muslims are always the victim of bombings, and yes some of them do react violently to that, but thats a different story. And as for the Ahmedi MUSLIMS, are you really kidding me? name one incident where they were the trouble makers? in all the news they are the victims, their mosques are being attacked. Mosque is a mosque no matter who it belongs to. And what do you have against Hindus? it the oldest religion in the world today, LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Islam. You should learn more about all them... enlighten yourself... dont hate others...

I dont know what kind of messed up islam your studying but its not Muhammad's Islam, i'm sure people here would agree with me.

This base is Pakistan's largest chopper base. The assets of the defence forces may be secured by now.

I remember very vividly once AB Vajpayee said- 'Terrorism is a double edged sword'.

History tells us exactly the same. The one who nurtures terrorism gets owned by it too.

Eg:-

1) Indira Gandhi.
2) Rajiv Gandhi
3) United States
4) Pakistan.

Sad..:sad:

WOW dude wow... soo much hate towards everyone. And the worst part is your singling out sects of Islam. It is thinking like this that made Pakistan the hole it is today. One must look past other person's religion and recognize him/her as a fellow human being, who the hell cares what religion they are, religion is their personal belief and opinion, one should not enforce it on others.

... your kidding right? Shi'ah Muslims are always the victim of bombings, and yes some of them do react violently to that, but thats a different story. And as for the Ahmedi MUSLIMS, are you really kidding me? name one incident where they were the trouble makers? in all the news they are the victims, their mosques are being attacked. Mosque is a mosque no matter who it belongs to. And what do you have against Hindus? it the oldest religion in the world today, LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Islam. You should learn more about all them... enlighten yourself... dont hate others...

I dont know what kind of messed up islam your studying but its not Muhammad's Islam, i'm sure people here would agree with me.

He was being sarcastic...

Well, after the Raymond Davis affair, Kiyani kicked out a bunch of USA special forces trainers saying "We are mostly all trained up now. We don't need as much training assistance from the Americans as before." Oh, Well. Why is it so hard to find out who is really behind such events? Aren't there any crackerjack investigative reporters in the Pakistani media? Aren't there any whistleblowers in the PA who want to tell the real story? I just don't believe the real story is incompetence.

WOW dude wow... soo much hate towards everyone. And the worst part is your singling out sects of Islam. It is thinking like this that made Pakistan the hole it is today. One must look past other person's religion and recognize him/her as a fellow human being, who the hell cares what religion they are, religion is their personal belief and opinion, one should not enforce it on others

Irony and Sarcasm - do try and follow along

your kidding right?

Duih!

He was being sarcastic...

I lack the ability to comprehend sarcasm. But still there are people out there and even perhaps in this forum who think the way he described "sarcastically"
and if he really was being sarcastic then my sincere apologies.

I lack the ability to comprehend sarcasm. But still there are people out there and even perhaps in this forum who think the way he described "sarcastically"
and if he really was being sarcastic then my sincere apologies.

Obviously you are new to this Forum. muse's sarcasm is occasionally very dry and subtle. Really, sarcasm is against the rules, but the mods cut the old timers some slack in this regard.

There must be someone named Mr. Qadri (who assassinating Salman Taseer) giving tip off to Terrorists inside Navy base and instructions.

Well as long as rose petals are showered on the likes of Qadri, there will be more to take his place...people who puts their religion above the security of their country.

Well as long as rose petals are showered on the likes of Qadri, there will be more to take his place...people who puts their religion above the security of their country.

What Jinnah wanted his state to be, and what it has become.. :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom