What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

the longer it takes, and the more media coverage it gets--- the more difficult it would be to rekindle the faith in the army

Right, new record now is 9 hours more ongoing fighting.....compared to Obama raid only 40 minutes. What are the strength of SSG, Army, ISI and helicopter rovering around, how they are useful?

Osama raid didnt have a house with a billion rooms spread over 14-16 Km areas,hostages and innocent people and hell alot of expensive jets and machines.

the longer it takes, and the more media coverage it gets--- the more difficult it would be to rekindle the faith in the army

Think Mumbai -- the whole point was to take as much time and media attention as possible -- think about how the Indian responded with regard to the security reorganization -- now if you don't see a security reorganization in Pakistan, what might you conclude the relationship between security organization and the Islamist terrorists

since the day kiyani and pasha are the cheif of PA and ISI

we are only watching failure of PA and ISI>

throw them both out

And remember that Kiyani was ISI chief in the days in which Musharraf was made to fail -- anyways, it's water under the bridge --- Why: The whole point of the operation was to make the case that the Pakistanis are incompetent and a danger to their own country and the world -- my own take is that the operation is hugely successful -- who did this? You know I think it's the islamist elements of the armed forces itself - How: inside job

Will there be a public investigation? Perhaps if you can point to another previous public inquiry that involved the Pakistan armed forces

Will Pakistan ever be free of this oppressive armed forces? Not anytime soon, brush up on your Arabic and the minutiae of how to indentify the enemies of Islam, yes, Shi'ah, of course, but lets not over look the Ahmadi and others... and the horrible Hindu, as well, yeah, that's always good.

And remember that Kiyani was ISI chief in the days in which Musharraf was made to fail -- anyways, it's water under the bridge --- Why: The whole point of the operation was to make the case that the Pakistanis are incompetent and a danger to their own country and the world -- my own take is that the operation is hugely successful -- who did this? You know I think it's the islamist elements of the armed forces itself - How: inside job

Will there be a public investigation? Perhaps if you can point to another previous public inquiry that involved the Pakistan armed forces

Will Pakistan ever be free of this oppressive armed forces? Not anytime soon, brush up on your Arabic and the minutiae of how to indentify the enemies of Islam, yes, Shi'ah, of course, but lets not over look the Ahmadi and others... and the horrible Hindu, as well, yeah, that's always good.

For the extremists you are talking about, as long as Shia and Ahmadi are there, Hindus can feel completely safe... or so it seems in the recent times.

More or later they will run out of Muslims as enemies and it's always useful to have a foreign, alien, enemy - anyway watch how ISRP will play this and please watch how Kiyani and Pasha will play this - because, it's just my take, but you will see these events influence the investigations into the OBL in Abbottabad thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom