What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

even a child can understand this cannot be done by TTP... they are not of that calliber... they can just kill civilians doing such an operation is not possible for them... I mean they are not capable of this..
That would be a big mistake - "Never underestimate the enemy".....Before 9/11 OBL was termed as cave man....Imagine if they(TTP) have survived the onslaught from the mighty PA they are anything but feeble force...

even a child can understand this cannot be done by TTP... they are not of that calliber... they can just kill civilians doing such an operation is not possible for them... I mean they are not capable of this..

Its a inside job , GHQ was a inside job. Is there a splinter group in the Army?

The buildings will be cleared and terrorists killed and captured, no doubt. They just came to cause damage and raise questions about Pakistan's nuclear security.
And I would say they succeed very well.
Now ttp is claiming responsibility with such impunity and audacity. And I would say this, to Pakistan's military, from this point the name of ttp organization and their members must be wiped off from the face of this planet. Make an example out of these bastards for the other likes of them.

Its a inside job , GHQ was a inside job. Is there a splinter group in the Army?

GHQ job was easy but this is not buddy... nyways I don't want to idulge in the same debate again.... you carry on your views but it doesn't seem to me like a TTP attack...

GHQ job was easy but this is not buddy... nyways I don't want to idulge in the same debate again.... you carry on your views but it doesn't seem to me like a TTP attack...

Would you mind sharing a bit more on this angle???

welll if army thinks that they are with nation than bring true to nation bring these holes live and let nation now who are our enemy if the cannot do this i will never ever consider our army is our friend why they close their mouths on abbotabad operation if they are right

Would you mind sharing a bit more on this angle???

No I don't think this is the right time....

Although I don't think it was done by TTP, I still wanna see TTP crushed for ever as they have killed a lot of our men, women and children.... and removing them will definitley stop all this claim bullshit

The buildings will be cleared and terrorists killed and captured, no doubt. They just came to cause damage and raise questions about Pakistan's nuclear security.
And I would say they succeed very well.
Now ttp is claiming responsibility with such impunity and audacity. And I would say this, to Pakistan's military, from this point the name of ttp organization and their members must be wiped off from the face of this planet. Make an example out of these bastards for the other likes of them.

Great points I agree completely -- but let me ask a couple of questions:

If the Fauj doesnot eradicate the TTP what would it mean?? If Imran Khan, who interestingly provided a diversion to the penetration, shold be successful in calling for a make nice with the Tatib - what would it mean ?? What will it take to awaken you that we are in great danger and that this danger is the recklessness of Islamists sympathizers in the armed forces and intelligence services?

Its started! Reuters has just published an article about how "safe" Pakistani nukes are

Great points I agree completely -- but let me ask a couple of questions:

If the Fauj doesnot eradicate the TTP what would it mean?? If Imran Khan, who interestingly provided a diversion to the penetration, shold be successful in calling for a make nice with the Tatib - what would it mean ?? What will it take to awaken you that we are in great danger and that this danger is the recklessness of Islamists sympathizers in the armed forces and intelligence services?

its fascists who brought this upon us

Back
Top Bottom