What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Dude, i can understand your frustration but don't insult the uniform...All this mess is not the fault of ground troops...if you want to abuse, abuse the inept leaders(both Army and civilian)...why malign the real heroes(yes dedicating your lives for country is no joke - when people are busy abusing and giving lectures there are some real heroes who are risking their lives to get those scum bags)??

Thank you. One of the most sensible posts so far

you see what type of 5 star hotel they are living in

nation dont have water to wash and bath but these bastered have fresh water for washing their clothes in middle of sea

nation dont have Electricity they have 24/7 electricity

nation live in slums they live in centrally airconditioned ship man what type of law makes them better than common citien of pak

they take salaries, they takes 5 star living standards on duty,they take free medicals, they take every thing for free but still they cannot fulfill their duties if you are true lover for nation please see video and judge how better life they are living man im sad to see nation poor sir

I used to think the same buddy but beleive it's not the case.. It's just their organization has grown strong that's why that provides better facilities like any other good organization.. even wapda and railway employees once were at a very high standard... but still I think armed forces does not live 5 star living standards they have tough duties and they pay for every facility you mentioned above (if they have any such facility)

Last edited by a moderator:
Serves as a good lesson for the Pakistan security establishment to deal with these issues, & work on measures to enhance internal security. This should be a better wakeup call than the ones in which regular citizens are killed. No need to put this on India or blame them when they don't have anything to do with this. There are some terrorist sympathizers infiltrated inside Pakistan's security establishments & they need to be rooted out.

Super Falcon stop this BS at once yaar the nation is facing this crazy and hard moment while you are going off topic with your own personal thoughts stick to the topic show some respect to the men that have lost their lives and pray that we catch these bastards or kill them and send them right to hell this is a time for the country to come together even us the ones that live abroad so help us GOD .... :pakistan:

True soldier is that who dont want to take luxuries which its nation also dont have

what is the meaning of soldier who fight for the rights of the nation but our soldiers are living a luxorious lifes sir

Yeah I hope u know u get 18 $ Allowance after losing a limb and wait for more than a year to get an artificial limb....... in the war being fought........ I also hope u know tht the 5-6 martyrs belong to Navy and rangers.......... While the 4000 soldiers who lost their lives are also frm Pakistan Army............

I feel pitty for u.

im not saying anything about common soldier im saying about top brass of armed forces are sold sir

:rofl:

as soon as sehar came, the talibs woke up, turned on their radio, heard it happening and then made a phone call to Washington post...:lol:

Don't blame me, I'm just sharing what I read from various news papers

:rofl:

as soon as sehar came, the talibs woke up, turned on their radio, heard it happening and then made a phone call to Washington post...:lol:

even a child can understand this cannot be done by TTP... they are not of that calliber... they can just kill civilians doing such an operation is not possible for them... I mean they are not capable of this..

They are not sleeping, they are the creators and trainer fo these islamist enemies -- reality is that the Pakistan armed forces is riddled with Islamists -- and if the Pakistani armed forces can't protect themselves and assets worth millions of dollars, What makes you think they will protect you or your property?

But this is exactly what the plan is, to place Pakistan under greater pressure - the rest of the world will rightly argue, "hey, these zseros can't protect a
aircraft on a tarmac, how safe are nuclear triggers and nuclear material? DO we really want to test their capability or should we go ahaead and just prevent the possibility of threat once and for all?"

This in turn will force Pakistan to make a choice, a choice in which it will concede to the terrorists and then the rest of the world will have arrived at yet another, maybe final, make or break moment with Pakistan --

This is a sad truth about Pakistan, there are some here who think you can't handle the truth but then again they actually are on the side of the ideology of the terrorists -- just keep asking yourself, how is it that the more you don't ask question, how you don't hold the Pakistan armed forces accountable, the more you get failure after failure, after failure.

Back
Top Bottom