What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

You can't dictate to others what to do in their foreign policy, alliances etc. are up to them. There's no way you're Canadian. Not giving a f*** is a hallmark of ours. We prefer everyone comes closer together, Pakistan brings the West close to China. That will create dialogue. Then you will have true peace. If only they would put that to better use. Plus, your post is in the wrong thread.

Thanks foinforming me that I am in the wrong thread. SInce I am a rookie in the forum scene may be you can give me pointers on how to post in the right thread.

I have no reason to mislead any one about my nationality. I have to prove it to the Canadian Border Forces only. When responding to my post try to use non abusive language. Let us all behave as civilised grown up individuals.

My only intention was to draw attention of the forumrites towards many other issues facing the humanity in the world as a whole and South East Asia in particular.

p199.gif

PNS Mehran Base Attack: Terrorist were using walkie talkies of NATO forces

Submitted 19 hrs 21 mins ago

The walkie talkies used by the terrorist are used by the NATO forces in Afghanistan.

According to the ongoing investigations in the attack on the Pakistan Naval Base Mehran in Karachi, the terrorists were using the LXT 303 walkie talkies made by an American company, Media Reports say.

According to the investigation officer, there walkie talkies were specifically made to be used in military operations. The terrorist had at least three walkie talkie sets which were set one channel through which they were contacting each other, Media Reports added.

PNS Mehran Base Attack: Terrorist were using walkie talkies of NATO forces | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

The importance of the P3C is all about detection on route to a possible target and not about any possible installation. I just do not see the connection between P3C and an "Installation."

Yes sir i get the detection part, the reason i said installation was because may be some target close to sea like a nuclear reactor or another base or something else was in my mind. Now what could be the possible target according to you sir??

PNS Mehran Base Attack: Terrorist were using walkie talkies of NATO forces

Submitted 19 hrs 21 mins ago

The walkie talkies used by the terrorist are used by the NATO forces in Afghanistan.

According to the ongoing investigations in the attack on the Pakistan Naval Base Mehran in Karachi, the terrorists were using the LXT 303 walkie talkies made by an American company, Media Reports say.

According to the investigation officer, there walkie talkies were specifically made to be used in military operations. The terrorist had at least three walkie talkie sets which were set one channel through which they were contacting each other, Media Reports added.

PNS Mehran Base Attack: Terrorist were using walkie talkies of NATO forces | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Holy crap that mean it was really terrorists. After all we see lots of Taliban carrying M16s and wear American uniforms.

The sources said that former commando Kamran Ahmed Malik and his brother Zaman Malik were arrested and shifted to an undisclosed location on Friday on the charges of allegedly abetting terrorists who launched audacious attack on Pakistan Naval Station Mehran , killing 10 officials and destroying two US-supplied PC-3 Orian aircrafts.

These look like Punjabi names. So increasingly even Punjabis are becoming part of the Taliban and AQ?

Former commando.. so is it end to the Indian hand controversies or do we have to wait for more days? :undecided:

Pakistan can have peace in its west but no way there is going to peace with east, there are too many issues, biggest being the (never ever existent) "Akhand Bharat".. thats the base of all problems, has been, Is, and will be.. and Until that mentality is not changed, our east is our enemy.. from our side, until Kashmir issue is sorted, no question of a peace with them..

read the history if you want to learn more..

I doubt you can have peace in the west either because in 1948 your country attacked independent country of Balochistan and occupied it just the way your brother country of China did to Tibet. I have been reading the history and very well versed in it. I am not going to waste my time on you if you can not visualise the benefits of peacefull co-existence in this world.

It is not my purpose to accuse others without knowing them individually personally. The future of your nation is in the hands of Pakistani citizen they can either take the path off violence or peacefull development off the humanity in their own land. "What you sow shall you reap".

May tou be blessed with peace and good health.

I would not dispute the involvement of politics in Christianity throughout Europe especially during the Tudor dynasty, neither would I dispute the fact that political Judaism is a problem as well as a solution for Jews........but why are they never mentioned as Christianists or Judiasts or something like that? Why are they always either called terrorists or offenders yet any human with a hint of Islam is called an Islamist!

Well for one, there were no such terminologies that were used back then. The problems as a cause of Christianism are not vast enough for the word to be used on a regular basis. There is a word called Christianism but its use is limited because of rare to non existent presence of Christianists.

As for Judaists, its not a popular term as once again, there is no one that can exemplify the term with their actions.

Islamist become famous when men like Osama popularized the term because of their actions that they attributed to Islam.

Its not anyone with a 'hint of Islam' that is an Islamist but those who use Islam for political purposes.

I know it will be difficult for you but try to understand.

Why is a nun respected for covering her body and a Muslim women with hijaab condemned and labelled an extremist? Why is a Jew respected for growing his beard and a Muslim punished for the same? Why is it condemned even to think of speaking about the many ambiguities of the so called holocaust whereas everybody is encouraged to blame Islam and all Muslims for 9/11 and at the same time it is blasphemy to challenge the Official version of 9/11?? Why are there so many ambiguities and different set of rules for different religions and nationalities?

Well, Hijabi's are respected too, I don't know where you got the idea that they are labelled an extremist or condemned for their attire. There are a number of them and a small amount might have faced discrimination, still a clear majority go on with their lives without any hindrance.

Same goes for bearded men, they do not have more problems than a regular person with a beard. I have also seen Hasidic jews get verbally abused or discriminated against, same goes for a number of other people but you act as if its only Muslim who are being targeted.

In terms of 911, I did not know it was a blasphemy to challenge the official version, a lot of notable people including Americans have doubts about the incident, no one is exactly prosecuted for it, when Ahmedinejad made a remark about it, the majority of representatives sat there to listen to him.

Don't get too emotional, everyone has to face similar levels of scrutiny when members from their group pose a threat, if you can sort out the problem, these 'ambiguities and different set of rules' will vanish very soon.

And finally why are non Muslims, or people who pose as Muslims but blame Islam and 'alleged' terrorists for every ill in the world made moderators on the defence forum of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Hmmm, interesting question and even more interesting statement.

You feel aggrieved that Muslim are targeted for their attire, their look and their point of view, basically pointing towards general discrimination against Muslims while others get better treatment. On the other hand, you complain that Non Muslims or 'people who pose as Muslims' are given duties that only a Muslim should have because its the 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan'.

You want the same privilege as others in their countries but you can't extend the same to Non Muslims or 'people who pose as Muslims' in your own country.

I know double standards and hypocrisy runs deep but at least read what you write before making a fool of yourself in front of everyone.

Such emotional outbursts will not get you anywhere and remember, you can label me anything, it won't change a damn thing.

As for my moderator duties, a lot of you would like to see me get demoted, well get a consensus and you can get it done. I would not have a problem with agreeing to get demoted if asked but once again, it won't change a damn thing.

There is no such thing as an alleged terrorist, they are terrorist who carry out these attacks, also its not Islam being blamed but the use of it by real Muslims for Un-Islamic purposes.

As for why this happens to Muslims, they have demeaned their value and their religion through their actions.

T-Faz, these are interesting points by Mav3rick, commonly made, and often in the West. I'd also like to address them and add to them, if I may...

Why is a nun respected for covering her body and a Muslim women with hijaab condemned and labelled an extremist?

I don't know ANYBODY who condemns a woman observing hijab. I personally respect conservatism like this in many forms. The objection comes when it is FORCED on people. Give them the choice. We have hundreds of thousands of Muslim women who wear a scarf every day in the U.S.

Here is a great shot of a Muslim TSA agent frisking a nun... we don't discriminate. At least we try not to.

TSA%2Bnun.jpg

Why is a Jew respected for growing his beard and a Muslim punished for the same?

You'll find anti-semitism alive and well in the U.S. There is no "bonus" censure to the Muslim man vs. the Jewish man. Both receive bad attention from bigoted idiots. Again, free choice. That is where we differ from Taliban. They INSIST on beards and Burquas, and punish those who do not comply.

Why is it condemned even to think of speaking about the many ambiguities of the so called holocaust

I find anti-holocaust laws and legislation to be outrageous. People should be allowed to question (publicly) ANYTHING. Hopefully, there'll be at least a shred of logic and evidence, though, which is a problem for 9-11 truthers and holocaust deniers. It is fine to question the numbers of the holocaust, but to deny it happened is intellectual foolishness.

whereas everybody is encouraged to blame Islam and all Muslims for 9/11 and at the same time it is blasphemy to challenge the Official version of 9/11??

Those that blame ALL Muslims for 9-11 are fools and should be censured. Right after 9-11, Bush gave a speech urging calm, DO NOT take anger out on Muslim citizens.

Here is an interesting comparison:

9-11 catastrophe, 3000+ dead, U.S. in shock
>> An Indian was killed because he looked Muslim. Some Mosques were tagged with spray paint. Otherwise, little reaction

Florida "Pastor" burns Qur'an, Afghani Mullah incites crowd
>> A mob storms a U.N. compound in Afghanistan, cuts off two heads and kills 8 more people

While news (and blame) can be annoying, can be false, in general, we don't lash out willy-nilly but do so methodically, after analysis and investigation.

And it's not blasphemy to challenge 9-11, it happens all the time, but the evidence for it happening as described is overwhelming. Same deal with the Abottabad raid. And the moon landings.

Why are there so many ambiguities and different set of rules for different religions and nationalities?

Can you expand on this a bit? What ambiguities, what rules? Some examples would help.

Thanks for reading! :)

pnsmehran-taliban-11.jpg

Here's an interesting picture from Pakistan.

Makes you wonder why the bearded, skull capped man is pulled over for random check while everyone else passes by? "Racial" profiling? Not really, its just that his type have been carrying out suicide bombings. Sorta what happens at the airport security.

@Chogy
although the post is off topic which was in fact a response but a great post indeed thanks for that
@T-Faz
thanks for your response to my earlier post re continuing investigations, revelations and possible cover ups. You pointed towards inside job, when I pointed at the precise and professional way the attackers executed the operation. I hinted India because Taliban/ Al Qaeda extremists don’t care about a plane based to operate in the sea against the submarines. Gunship helicopters and fighter planes might have made more sense.
There have been some blanket arrests but I think its just a smoke screen. Like any department, armed forces also have disciplinary dismissals but that doesn’t mean that the disgruntled person will go all the way and trouble to blow up planes, he might stalk his senior and hurt him on his way to work. At best go and blow up and attack the officers mess.

I will wait to see if it is proven “BEYOND” doubt that there was no foreign assistance, involvement, sponsorship in this attack.

I know the attack on the SSG personal mess after the red mosque operation was also made possible by the inside help but that was the clear and direct tit for tat and symbolic of the terrorists.

This attack on the planes was more strategic and people would need really hard evidence to rule out any foreign entity that saw these planes as a direct threat to its war and peace operations. After this attack and arrests of officers that might have had any involvement in the attack I wont blame Americans and Indians if they question about the safety of our nuclear arsenal.

If the members of public including lawyers, journalists, and civil servants can openly offer prayers of the Al Qaeda head along with open support for OBL / Taliban by the public just for the sake for being anti American then why cant there be some extremist sympathisers within the forces? If they are, they clearly are enemies of the state and deserve to be treated in kind.

By the way I find is very pathetic and disappointing that navy is trying to pass the buck at air force now for their own failure to safeguard their backyard. This was not a first attack on navy and not going to be last but they have been found with their pants down and outdone by a foe which was better trained, equipped and upstaged them from start to finish.

Part-2

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/WoiM66ob9ck&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom