What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

He remained silent because our current leaders are their slaves, ideologically, financially and in any other capacity that there is. All the people that are appointed from the 70's onwards to positions of power in this country are done so based on their 'Yes, Sir' attitude and meekness.

Indeed, thanks to Wikileaks now we know that President Asif Ali Beemari urf Zardari actually took permission from Washington before restoring the Chief Justice of Pakistan. Its mind numbing to think how much of slaves the elite of this country are.

Saudi Arabia is an easy problem to solve, what makes the task difficult is their support from the street ruling religious right of our nation.

There was a time when Pakistani's successfully fought against the regressive policies of the Saudi's on the international stage, after this they used the religious parties of Pakistan to take their revenge.

December 2003 News Monitor - Prevent Genocide International

I am sure you people have a few tricks up your sleeves too, after all you control them, its not the other way round.

I hear blackmail is a resourceful tool and one that has bore many fruits.

Saudi money is fuelling terrorism all across the globe. Its a shame that Pakistanis surrendered their country to every other country, be it Saudis or Americans. Shame.

^^^ PD, I could answer that, but how does your comment add to a discussion about the naval base attack, save to serve as a diversion for your frustrations?

^^^ PD, I could answer that, but how does your comment add to a discussion about the naval base attack, save to serve as a diversion for your frustrations?

You brought up Saudi diplomats talking about Pakistan so here we was Israeli head of state talking about America

i disagree......

in Peshawar i was getting stopped all the time at checkpoints. And I am clean shaven, at the time i was wearing a polo shirt, torn jeans and a Real Madrid cap! Not the appearance of a ''typical'' (if there was such a thing) suicide bomber

in this current environment, ANY vehicle can be pulled over for random checks. It happens in Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi and many other cities. And when instructed to pull over, vehicle must pull over.

May be one of them was a Barca fan..:disagree:

By the way i agree with you, and to add a bit more, in Lahore at sensitive places like the airport they even stop and check cars having ladies as well.

May be one of them was a Barca fan..:disagree:

By the way i agree with you, and to add a bit more, in Lahore at sensitive places like the airport they even stop and check cars having ladies as well.

they stop almost every car at Lahore Airport.....and before it used to be they only check to see you have a ticket to show someone is travelling but now they check boot of the car and underneath

desperate times call for desperate measures....the militants clearly have no regard for human lives so airport would be a valid target in their books.

Stay on topic gentlemen!

done :mod:

They never do such thing at Islamabad Airport. I have a beard reffered as "MULLAH STYLE" and have never gone through these checks etc

You can't dictate to others what to do in their foreign policy, alliances etc. are up to them. There's no way you're Canadian. Not giving a f*** is a hallmark of ours. We prefer everyone comes closer together, Pakistan brings the West close to China. That will create dialogue. Then you will have true peace. If only they would put that to better use. Plus, your post is in the wrong thread.

It was never my intention to dictate hoy your nation conducts its foreign policy. The main message of my forum is to bring the nations of the region closer through economic, cultural, education and exchange of military delegations to put an end to terrorist attatcks in the all the countries so that there can be economic prosperity rather than destruction of public property paid by the tax payer.

Now you decide which is the better way. If you have any better workable solution let me hear that.

Best of luck

He's either an Indian with Canadian flag or belongs to tea party of Canada. Either way his opinion as far as war in Afghanistan is concerned is accept by a small minority of Canadians.

What are you tryiing to achieve by questioning my citizenship? It is the future of Pakistan is at stake. Have you taken any poll of the Canadian lately before speaking on their behalf? If you have been listening to the main media in Canada time and again majority of us want to carry on with the mission started after the 2001 WTC attatck.
There is no tea party as such in Canada. When you have to launch a personal smearing campaign be sure to have hard facts in order to be taken seriously.
My objective was and is to see a peaceful and prosperous countries in your region of the planet. It is a time for Pakistanis and Afgahnistanis to resolve the differences and put an end to individuals who are tearing the countries apart. If one person is killed by anti social elements the whole family pays the price for ever. I have nothing more to add.
Samajjdar nu isara hi bahut hondahai.
Best of luck and peace to all of you.

I don't know. What I have heard is that in some ways Saudis consider that they control Pakistan, for when Saudi and Pakistani diplomats are in the same room with Americans the Saudis may enter upon a condescending discussion of domestic Pakistani affairs while the Pakistanis look embarrassed and say nothing.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it simply rude to correct a fellow Muslim in front of non-Muslims?

Can this simply be a matter of courtesy rather than a reflection of who controls who?

What are you tryiing to achieve by questioning my citizenship? It is the future of Pakistan is at stake. Have you taken any poll of the Canadian lately before speaking on their behalf? If you have been listening to the main media in Canada time and again majority of us want to carry on with the mission started after the 2001 WTC attatck.
There is no tea party as such in Canada. When you have to launch a personal smearing campaign be sure to have hard facts in order to be taken seriously.
My objective was and is to see a peaceful and prosperous countries in your region of the planet. It is a time for Pakistanis and Afgahnistanis to resolve the differences and put an end to individuals who are tearing the countries apart. If one person is killed by anti social elements the whole family pays the price for ever. I have nothing more to add.
Samajjdar nu isara hi bahut hondahai.
Best of luck and peace to all of you.

The "Afgahnistanis" are more usually termed "Afghans".

My take is that the US is using drone strikes and other crossborder operations to erode the credibility of the Government of Pakistan with a view to splitting up the country like it did with the USSR, Sudan, Yugoslavia and elsewhere. It is doing that because China wants an oil pipeline through the country in order to shorten oil supply lines from the Middle East and avoid the chokepoint of Malacca Straits, which the US Navy can easily block. Given that China is the principal challenge to US supremacy, such a chokehold is vital for the USA to secure policy concessions from China.

In short, if you want peace, then stop the drone strikes and other unauthorized crossborder operations that appear seriously intended to pit one ethnic group against the other.

(With apologies to anyone who thinks I'm stating the obvious.)

Guys some questions which I believe need some pondering/ further digging i.e.
1. Why only Orions were attacked? (This qs has been raised many times)
2. Why our navy is silent about any counter measures to cover the losses?
3. Why Indian Navy is so active during the current/ past 1 - 6 months or more in acquiring different sorts of Surface & Under water + Aerial weaponary for itself?
4. Whats the significance of Sir Creek issue? Does it has any related dots to the problems which our intel agencies are to deeply look into/ uncover (if they can)?
5. Why the west is so eagerly investing/ supporting Indian forces incl. Navy esp. during this time? (I know monetary benefits are huge in current economic scenario but are there any other reasons hidden?)

There are other qs. but above are some requiring immedate exploring.

Thanks

Guys some questions which I believe need some pondering/ further digging i.e.
1. Why only Orions were attacked? (This qs has been raised many times)
2. Why our navy is silent about any counter measures to cover the losses?
3. Why Indian Navy is so active during the current/ past 1 - 6 months or more in acquiring different sorts of Surface & Under water + Aerial weaponary for itself?
4. Whats the significance of Sir Creek issue? Does it has any related dots to the problems which our intel agencies are to deeply look into/ uncover (if they can)?
5. Why the west is so eagerly investing/ supporting Indian forces incl. Navy esp. during this time? (I know monetary benefits are huge in current economic scenario but are there any other reasons hidden?)

There are other qs. but above are some requiring immedate exploring.

Thanks

target was not just orion but orion is enough to target because it works more than powerful explosive( it carry 24 hour flight fuel) . All plane in the que could easily catch fire if the rapid response force not tow away the other planes. if the RRF. not sacrificed their lives to counter terrorist more than 20 min, than next target are foreigner technicians (chinese and american).
inquiry is going delay because of inside involvement of Navy and air force staff.

Well who needs enemy when their own military is doing a very good job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom