What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

speak when spoken to Indian... the one I m talking to understood what I was saying here... Drone strikes are one of the fundamental reasons why militants are gaining support against Pak Army... its as black and white as anything can ever become...

i need no permission from you to keep my view point on this forum, specially when you dare to bring up such nonsensical comparisons.

its a circle, drone attacks are not that the US wants to splatter the blood of civvy`s...they are there because your incompetent govt along with its army cannot deal with terrorism without cutting deals with the terrorist.this leads to needless loss of civvys..hence the rage

This circle has to broken at one point. Pakistan is not in a position to ask US to stop it attacks..Easier would be if you folks could actually get down to the task of eradicating terrorism once and for all .This would save yopu from these *moments* of humiliation in the intl arena

Becuase we have a mindset that there cannot be foreign involvement, as whatever is being done is planned by a buddu mullah in some maddrassa. That buddu is such a technically strong that he manufactures night vision goggles, automatic rifles, ammo etc within that maddressa, without any help. When someone talks about their capabilities, he is said to be living in state of denial.

Our enemies are continuously feeding these terrorists, they attack in a professional manner, be it attack on sri lankan team, GHQ, pns mehran, qadiyani worship places etc., Abc comes out form hole and accepts the responsibility, and investigation comes to an end before it is started. And statement by govt. Officials ' ttp has done this' we need more drone attacks.

We found massive evidences of indian involvemnt that included indian ammo, at least a badduh mullah cannot grow that ammo in garden of maddressa.

I am not a mullah. I am a clean shave person who wear tie with two piece suit. And of the opinion that maddressa should be banned; any mullah delivering hate speech should be fcuked till death.

Not single shred of evidence to back up immature claims. If there was a SINGLE piece of evidence similar to the facts India presented after Mumbai then your Govt would be shouting from the rooftops as such. But there is none and instead it is just BS conspiracy theories- Pakistan's second biggest export.

There is a big difference between giving somebody asylum and letting him set up training camps.Karzai in the links you provided clearly stated he was not interested in keeping them, they were allowed since they asked for asylum. He avoided contact with Bugti for the sake of good relations with Pakistan, perhaps you should read the whole thing not what benifits the position you hold.
Do you want me to send you the links of terrorists getting training in NW and then conducting terrorist attacks in Kabul? Fromt the start till the end! The Afghan gov has asked for proofs of us supporting BLA, which your gov hasnt provided while you can find proofs to our claims even on internet!

is that the proper thing to do?

knowing that he has the blood of Pakistanis on his hands, do you provide ''asylum'' to people who are fleeing from justice

There is some BS information coming from certain members, refrain from posting lies..

I am extremely disappointed with Govt. It is so wrong to suggest to award Nishan-e-Haidar to one person and leave out rest. Thousands of soldiers died in Waziristan/Sawat and all over Pakistan and they're not even awarded anything while mr. yassir is possibly might get nishan-e-haidar, many generals and colonels, majors, captains have sacrificed their lives this is so wrong this is really turning into a sindh card and "shia favored" to award nishan-e-haidar to certain people of certain sect and leave out the rest.
What non sense, are you out of ur mind? Sindh card, shia favored what rubbish.

it is disgusting to hear and read again and again that there must be or there is foreign involvement in all the terror acts in Pakistan. while not a single person is talking about what is our own role in all of this ? countries like india cannot harm Pakistan, unless we present then with an oppurtunity. ofcourse USA is a different ball game altogether.

and for those who are uttering BS about Nishan-e-haider for Lt. Yasir Shaheed, you guys should be ashamed on calling yourselves Pakistanis. you are worst than taliban or indians. so according to you a "sunni muslim" fighting indians can only be awarded the Nisha-e-haider ? so what if the guy was shia ?

he had only one identity for which he died, and guess what was that ??? Pakistani
you see this is the mindset which is mainly responsible for our current situation.

lastly a question for ummah and khilafat fundos, hey guys whos sharia would be implemented in Pakistan ? shia ? sunni ? wahabi ? deobandi ? ahl e hadith ? barelvi ?
here is an advice, eid ul fitr is coming soon :) try celebrating Eid on a single day all over Pakistan.

is that the proper thing to do?

knowing that he has the blood of Pakistanis on his hands, do you provide ''asylum'' to people who are fleeing from justice
Was is it the right thing? From the afghan POV karzai had to give him asylum under Nanawatai, you being a pashtun yourself perhaps understand that.under international law karzai only provided him political asylum for a short period of time which he is enjoying in switzerland now not any support or safe havens.If Karzai had other plans he could have easily accepted what Bugti was asking him, provided him safe haven in Afghanistan and created hell for Pakistan in Balochistan.This cable is a good proof that Karzai is in no mood to stir up terrorism in other countries, he has enough on his plate.

it is disgusting to hear and read again and again that there must be or there is foreign involvement in all the terror acts in Pakistan. while not a single person is talking about what is our own role in all of this ? countries like india cannot harm Pakistan, unless we present then with an oppurtunity. ofcourse USA is a different ball game altogether.

and for those who are uttering BS about Nishan-e-haider for Lt. Yasir Shaheed, you guys should be ashamed on calling yourselves Pakistanis. you are worst than taliban or indians. so according to you a "sunni muslim" fighting indians can only be awarded the Nisha-e-haider ? so what if the guy was shia ?

he had only one identity for which he died, and guess what was that ??? Pakistani you see this is the mindset which is mainly responsible for our current situation.

lastly a question for ummah and khilafat fundos, hey guys whos sharia would be implemented in Pakistan ? shia ? sunni ? wahabi ? deobandi ? ahl e hadith ? barelvi ?
here is an advice, eid ul fitr is coming soon :) try celebrating Eid on a single day all over Pakistan.

mods please check his ip, his ip is not indian, thanks

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

t-faz, list what mush said after 1:21

YouTube - ‪11th Hour with Pervaiz Musharraf - 23rd May 2011 -4‬‏

Was is it the right thing? From the afghan POV karzai had to give him asylum under Nanawatai, you being a pashtun yourself perhaps understand that.under international law karzai only provided him political asylum for a short period of time which he is enjoying in switzerland now not any support or safe havens.If Karzai had other plans he could have easily accepted what Bugti was asking him, provided him safe haven in Afghanistan and created hell for Pakistan in Balochistan.This cable is a good proof that Karzai is in no mood to stir up terrorism in other countries, he has enough on his plate.

Amazing, if we go by your logic, then it's perfectly fine for Pakistan to provide refuge to all senior Taliban and Al Qaeda members.

You should not complain about any foreign interference or support then because according to our POV, we had to give them asylum under Nanawate.

Thank God, some of us have been able to shed these medieval practices and customs.

Nanawatai, what a joke?

you are giving asylum tp the terrorist and now making excuses that its a pashtun thing, what nonsense buddy???

bramdagh is a terrorist according to pakistan

he had only one identity for which he died, and guess what was that ??? Pakistani
you see this is the mindset which is mainly responsible for our current situation.

What are u talkin abt? who bring sect issues here? nobdy said anythin sunni muslim? hell we live in the 2nd largest shia country which has had several shia head of states and army?

Listen dude the guy is a terrorist(Black listed by UN)...... If u can give him asylum than what if we give nanawatai (pashtunwali isnt being practised in afghanistan anyways) how will u feel? u are protecting our enemy who is using ur land and indian money to use against our people!

why dont you ask me yourself ?

i DO NOT need any certificates to prove that i am a Pakistani. got it ?
now i do understand why bengalis hated us and why baloch are against us. it is a sweet phenomenon in our culture that if you do not like what the other person says, label him indian, or if you are some qadri, than simply shoot him :D. right ?

what made u think that i am an indian ? i support nishan-e-haidar for Lt. Yasir, so i am in indian ? or i am fedup with religous and ethnic divisions in Pakistan so i am an indian ? or perhaps i ask for finding the faults within so i must be indian ???

get some air mate :)

Back
Top Bottom