What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

These P3's were provided by US - Do you really think they would be afraid of them?Looking at our navy's size i doubt it could survive onslaught of any fleet of US Navy.You people should write novels.

But those P3C were our best anti submarine aircrafts. they would have serious threats against any external aggressions.

Ur govt is in bed with the indians and is supporting known terrorists.
I asked for proves of how Afghanistan is supporting terrorism in Pakistan? In which terror activities operated by Bugti (IF any was operated) had support of the Afghan government? Oh and by the way, his destination seems to be Switzerland nowadays.

Now tell me, in whose bed was Osama caught?

T Faz... Nimaz tak he agar Islam ko rakha to phir Islamic Economic system ka kya karo gay??

ok back to topic...

folks... Uncle Hameed Gul has written that this operation was backed by the US... I can proudly say that I said this much before he did...

This operation has India and America written all over it...

Islamic economic system to secular country mein bhi implement ho sakta hai.

As for Uncle Hameed Gul, don't listen to him, he is one of the fathers (baap) of all the problems we face today.

gul-cia.jpg

Islamic economic system to secular country mein bhi implement ho sakta hai.

As for Uncle Hameed Gul, don't listen to him, he is one of the fathers (baap) of all the problems we face today.

gul-cia.jpg

even your musharraf said that the afghan policy during soviet attack was the need of time and was right, just look up musharraf videos couple of days ago

I asked for proves of how Afghanistan is supporting terrorism in Pakistan? In which terror activities operated by Bugti (IF any was operated) had support of the Afghan government? Oh and by the way, his destination seems to be Switzerland nowadays.

Now tell me, in whose bed was Osama caught?

what?? do you have a pea sized brain, indians are supporting the terror, so why are afghanis not stopping the sourse of terror from their territory, your kerzai sells out for few dollars, when he was in pakistan he was loyal to pakistan as long as he ate pakistani food and breathed pakistani air, but then he became loyal to america and he barks on american dictation

his cousin is a drug smuggler, what laws he are following you must know that from experience..

^ Even Pak government once was loyal to American Dollars, till the date your government was benefiting. What happened now? Speaking of selling, how much did it cost Davis to buy the innocent dead bodies? And it's you who says your government got 'proves' of Indian terrorism through Afghanistan, so, where is it? And why hasn't it been presented to the world yet?

even your musharraf said that the afghan policy during soviet attack was the need of time and was right, just look up musharraf videos couple of days ago

My Musharraf, what has he got to do with me?

That policy of joining the Americans for the great Jihad was a shortsighted policy to further certain interests that backfired.

As for Gen. Mush, he stated this:

We poisoned Pakistani civil society for 10 years when we fought the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1980s. It was jihad and we brought in militants from all over the world, with the West and Pakistan together in the lead role. After the withdrawal of the Soviet troops, the West left Pakistan with 25,000 mujahedeen and al-Qaida fighters, without any plan for rehabilitation or resettlement. While you were mostly concerned with the reunification of Germany, we had to cope with this. Now you expect Pakistan to pull out a magic wand and make all of this suddenly disappear? That is not doable -- this will take time.

SPIEGEL Interview with Pervez Musharraf: 'Pakistan is Always Seen as the Rogue' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

How did they found out that those who managed to escape were Pakistanis? And as far as I know Uzbeks normally have broad and flat faces although according to Rehman Malik the terrorists who were killed had sharp features.

Becuase we have a mindset that there cannot be foreign involvement, as whatever is being done is planned by a buddu mullah in some maddrassa. That buddu is such a technically strong that he manufactures night vision goggles, automatic rifles, ammo etc within that maddressa, without any help. When someone talks about their capabilities, he is said to be living in state of denial.

Our enemies are continuously feeding these terrorists, they attack in a professional manner, be it attack on sri lankan team, GHQ, pns mehran, qadiyani worship places etc., Abc comes out form hole and accepts the responsibility, and investigation comes to an end before it is started. And statement by govt. Officials ' ttp has done this' we need more drone attacks.

We found massive evidences of indian involvemnt that included indian ammo, at least a badduh mullah cannot grow that ammo in garden of maddressa.

I am not a mullah. I am a clean shave person who wear tie with two piece suit. And of the opinion that maddressa should be banned; any mullah delivering hate speech should be fcuked till death.

My Musharraf, what has he got to do with me?

That policy of joining the Americans for the great Jihad was a shortsighted policy to further certain interests that backfired.

As for Gen. Mush, he stated this:

SPIEGEL Interview with Pervez Musharraf: 'Pakistan is Always Seen as the Rogue' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

ok ill try to find out the video and then post here, everybody knows musharraf is a big hypocrite, according to guardian, he made pacts with americans to let them attack on our soil

There is a big difference between giving somebody asylum and letting him set up training camps.Karzai in the links you provided clearly stated he was not interested in keeping them, they were allowed since they asked for asylum. He avoided contact with Bugti for the sake of good relations with Pakistan, perhaps you should read the whole thing not what benifits the position you hold.
Do you want me to send you the links of terrorists getting training in NW and then conducting terrorist attacks in Kabul? Fromt the start till the end! The Afghan gov has asked for proofs of us supporting BLA, which your gov hasnt provided while you can find proofs to our claims even on internet!

فطرت پہ چھا گیا ھوں مقتل سجانے والو
منزل کو پا گیا ھوں مقتل سجانے والو

دنیا کے بے کسوں کو دے کر زباں اپنی
ان کو جگا گیا ھوں مقتل سجانے والو
قاتل بھی منہ چھپاءے پھرنے لگا ھے یاسر
مقتل پہ چھا گیا ھوں مقتل سجانے والو

Back
Top Bottom