What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Seven explosions and gunfire were heard inside the PAF Museum on Shahrah-e-Faisal Road in Karachi. Towering flames arose from inside the PNS Mehran compound. Eight to 15 terrorists entered the compound suggest initial reports.

He is rite considering the pathetic condition of our intelligence agencies .

He's a well known troller and all he does he spout BS against Pakistan. And looking at some of the replies, I'm not the only one who thinks that

@Kugga,
Yes, the madrassah's were always there. Going back hundreds of years in the sub-continent. But, as I posted above, now you can see that a lot of money is flowing into Pakistan to 'hire' suicide bombers.
Whoever did this attack is willing to sacrifice himself. They are suicide bombers. Whether some foreign agency or not is secondary. The most important point is to dig down deeper and see how the foreign or local moneys make it possible to hire these suicide bombers. To quote Musharraf, after the last assassination attempt on him, 'a suicide bomber is like a guided missile. Almost impossible to stop that once one is willing to take his life'.
Shame on the entire Pakistani society to at least not shut down these jihadi factories. They may 'serve' a purpose against India but then they are for hire and can be used by others to do the same to us. To quote Nietzsche: 'He who fights the devil should see he does not become one. And when you look into an abyss the abyss also looks onto you'.

He is talking cr@p. Stop supporting him.

then what should i do .. admitted it .. we fail on all sides , Corrupt Politicians , look at the condition of army , agencies always fail ..

This terror attack is beyond the capacity of ttp.
revenge of obl is just cover.this type of attack can't be carry out with out very sophisticated planning and inside info.so we should kick all american out of Pak.
How the hell ttp come to know that fc people are going home after completion of their traning (referring to shab qadar)
first there is killing of saudi consulate member and now orions are get destroyed.
people we want revenge.why an israeli ambassador not get killed in india.

what is that ?...i didn't get it

Now this is serious.How on earth did they manage to enter a high security facility?This points to a disturbing possibility that there might have been terrorist sympathizers inside the base who facilitated easy access.First the army HQ and now this .Something is seriously wrong somewhere.I just read an article where it was mentioned that some airmen in the PAF have been radicalized so much that they are refusing to shave their beards off even when the senior officers are telling them to do so.

one and only
timsah.gif

Back
Top Bottom