What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

12:45am

Terrorists entered from the back of the base, say sources. They had information regarding what aircrafts were inside. The attack was well planned.
Earlier reports that Americans were present when terrorists targeted P3C Orion plane have been refuted by a US Embassy spokesman.

Twitter response:
husainhaqqani R prayers & support for victims of today’s tragedy at PNS Mehran. R resolve 2 defeat terrorists must endure
mirza9 If there was no inside help on getting militants inside, they had to be given intel on the plane,location and maintenance schedule. #karachi
cyalm I’d rather have the delusional Rapture folks than the delusional folks here who can’t see the enemy within

News Update. Terrorists entered from the back of the base, say sources. They had information regarding what aircrafts were inside. The attack was well planned.

Of course they did, apparently they knew when the hangers will be open and where the exact location of these aircrafts.

We all know that there are terrorist sympathizers in the military and we know they help the terrorists.

Its all very clear, we must focus on these people because they will kill us and this nation.

Fcuking strange .. even Indian media is covering the incident & CNN & BBC don't . even after 2 hours . or they were told in advance not to ?

Now a golden opportunity for international media and india to question the security of Pakistan,s nuclear assets,I bet this is going to be the next big argument.:confused:

News Update. Fire has spread to three locations confirms Ahmed Jung reporting for Express 24/7. Fire is still visible where the terrorists first attacked.Special forces including Army personnel and CID police have arrived to fight the terrorists inside the base.Earlier reports that Americans were present when terrorists targeted P3C Orion plane have been refuted by a US Embassy spokesman.

can Pakistan really guarantee the safety of its nuclear establishments now as well ?

It was a matter of time before some indian opened their mouth and tried to score cheap points, a matter of time.

What the hell intelligence agencies were doing, after GHQ attacks, it is similar type of Attack, that Terrorists were in Security forces Uniform. They should have at least made a security plan to counter such kind of attack.

First time is called Security Failure, for onwards it is called BLUNDER.

Side News: Zardari has taken 'Sakht' wala notice.

so far it's been an intelligence failure & a security failure, I pray it's not an operational failure. I hope the special forces would clear this place as soon as possible & as effectively as possible, I am praying for the guys involved in the clear out operation.

Now a golden opportunity for international media and india to question the security of Pakistan,s nuclear assets,I bet this is going to be the next big argument.:confused:

if the cia knows better than even the raw about india, then how can you say your nukes are safe from cia???

This terror attack is beyond the capacity of ttp.
revenge of obl is just cover.this type of attack can't be carry out with out very sophisticated planning and inside info.so we should kick all american out of Pak.
How the hell ttp come to know that fc people are going home after completion of their traning (referring to shab qadar)
first there is killing of saudi consulate member and now orions are get destroyed.
people we want revenge.why an israeli ambassador not get killed in india.

Not called for ... Why bring Israel or India instead of bringing up the incompetence of the security establishment in letting this happen?

I got the news that these terrorists went into the base through PAF museum. PAF museum is open for civilians and it is attached to the base

k7.jpg

can Pakistan really guarantee the safety of its nuclear establishments now as well ?

What's your concern? Sorry I can't hear you.....Do you have any history attack on nuclear establishments which is very high security? Again, I feel it is not guarantee the safety, high chance ww3. :(

Did the terrorists fly away with the P3's?

No? So I don't think the security of the Nuclear assets is a concern. At most a terrorist attack could only replicate what has happened at GHQ and this base - some hostages and/or deaths, with the terrorists eliminated at the end.

These are suicide missions for the most part for these people.

cant really buy that argument, an attach of such a nature on a nuclear base can be disastrous, the same blast that took out the Orion plane could easily take out the cooling measures in nuclear plant causing severe fallout or even a big blast. Insiders were involved in this attack for sure, passing inside info to the terrorist, who can guarantee that such info about nuclear establishments is not passed onto terror outfits ? Pakistan has to answer some serious questions, its obvious now that nothing is safe in the country.

Back
Top Bottom