What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Terrorists used rockets in the attack confirm reports.Firing is continuing inside the base sporadically, says Tribune reporter

media houses are saying that ... how terrorist knew that time when people will be upgrading P-3 ORION ....and at the same time they launched their attack.... wow.....inside job......someone is leaking the armed force news to these f**king terrorist .....and amercians were working ....on that plan....

Terrorists used rockets in the attack confirm reports.Firing is continuing inside the base sporadically, says Tribune reporter

rocket launchers?
i dont think its easy to take them in from outside..

why Talibans are against P3C Orions ?? :confused:

I can't understand the reason behind this attack if I assume that these terrorists were taliban... Taliban mostly target areas of army or populated areas.. Navy has nothing to do with taliban they why they are attacking it ??

How can they bring fcuking Rockets inside this safe locations ...

To give out stupid statements and try to cover up the fact that his government is useless and retarded

I simply hate this guy. Pathetic. Wonder when Pakistan can get rid of him and hussain haqqani???

5-22-2011_146161_1.gif

I got the news that these terrorists went into the base through PAF museum. PAF museum is open for civilians and it is attached to the base

media houses are saying that ... how terrorist knew that time when people will be upgrading P-3 ORION ....and at the same time they launched their attack.... wow.....inside job......someone is leaking the armed force news to these f**king terrorist .....and amercians were working ....on that plan....

maybe those americans leaked the info, americans can be killed in american embassy

Back
Top Bottom