What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Thi is what I posted few days ago, and now both of the examples are active to the sh1t here...!

I am surprised..! Where are those hypocrites that are found mostly on Pakistani threads (mostly such threads) giving us lessons on democracy and liberalism such as ramu, desiman and others. This thread is a true example of double face of those obsessed people. I am surely bookmarking it for future reference.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/109639-india-bans-controversial-book-3.html#post1770704

I think it's an Al Qaeda attack. I dont think TTP has ever done anything of this calibre.

attacks of such calibre r pulled off by al-qaeda,as they did in 9/11 .....get my point.dear think beyond al-qaeda

Thi is what I posted few days ago, and now both of the examples are active to the sh1t here...!

dude i dont live here, I comment on issues that interest me, if you want me to comment on something please shoot me an email. No need to get personal, i did not address you directly.

@Kugga,
Yes, the madrassah's were always there. Going back hundreds of years in the sub-continent. But, as I posted above, now you can see that a lot of money is flowing into Pakistan to 'hire' suicide bombers.
Whoever did this attack is willing to sacrifice himself. They are suicide bombers. Whether some foreign agency or not is secondary. The most important point is to dig down deeper and see how the foreign or local moneys make it possible to hire these suicide bombers. To quote Musharraf, after the last assassination attempt on him, 'a suicide bomber is like a guided missile. Almost impossible to stop that once one is willing to take his life'.
Shame on the entire Pakistani society to at least not shut down these jihadi factories. They may 'serve' a purpose against India but then they are for hire and can be used by others to do the same to us. To quote Nietzsche: 'He who fights the devil should see he does not become one. And when you look into an abyss the abyss also looks onto you'.

And shame on the entire Pakistani society to not shut down the largest network of the most powerful intelligence agency in the world (CIA) inside Pakistan that has conflicting interests with Pakistan in the region.

What the hell intelligence agencies were doing, after GHQ attacks, it is similar type of Attack, that Terrorists were in Security forces Uniform. They should have at least made a security plan to counter such kind of attack.
@innocentboy

agreed,
someone must have done recce for them, someone would also have provided them with shelter or a place to stay in KARACHI. how could this be missed by the intel services. one thing which has been good so far, is that the decision to clear the place was taken early

Shut the fcuk up. Our nukes are safe. If these attacks would have been in India, your media would be shouting that "Pakistanis have attacked our base".

There is no need of getting so sentimental.What desiman asked is actually very pertinent.If the terrorists can enter a high security military installation , they can easily improvise and target places of higher value.

Someone said "Obsession has no limit".

lol most Pakistanis here are more obsessed in getting me than really worrying about Pakistan, w.e. dude im out, take care of your country, you live there I dont.

Back
Top Bottom