What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan and Afghanistan is the most advantageous place for China to destroy USA. China has already deployed H-6K that can hit Afghanistan bases with cruise missiles. When US helicopters and aircraft are destroyed, Taliban can launch a frontal attack on the bases themselves. The only way the US can retaliate is by trying to control the sea and air around China's coastline. Then China can launch its ASBM to destroy the aircraft carriers.

If the US tries to choke China's oil routes through Malacca Strait, then China will simply get oil from other SCO countries.

USA needs to be humbled. China is the one to do the honors.

Dude, you need to stop playing age of empires and other such video games. Or at least increase the difficulty level when you play it.

Pakistan and Afghanistan is the most advantageous place for China to destroy USA. China has already deployed H-6K that can hit Afghanistan bases with cruise missiles. When US helicopters and aircraft are destroyed, Taliban can launch a frontal attack on the bases themselves. The only way the US can retaliate is by trying to control the sea and air around China's coastline. Then China can launch its ASBM to destroy the aircraft carriers.

You guys really think Pakistan will side with China against the US?

One order from the holy land of Saudi Arabia(US ally) and Pakistanis will turn their guns on you Chinese. You don't know what you are dealing with. For Pakistanis there is nothing bigger than the words of the Saudis.:lol:

Thank you so much china

I think their is no nation so much closely friendly like Pak and CHina

ViVa lA Peoples republic of China and ISlamic republic of Pakistan Friendship

Thank you so much china

I think their is no nation so much closely friendly like Pak and CHina

ViVa lA Peoples republic of China and ISlamic republic of Pakistan Friendship

but can you see any benefit from this friendship ??

you have been bestest buddy for decades but see the vast difference in the position China and Pakistan holds , totally opposite... they both are poles apart in terms of all the positive aspects (economy, reputation etc..)

can you tell me why dint this bestest friend help Pakistan grow along with them??

Use and throw Policy is what china prefers i guess...

All China needs to do is build some suitcase sized nuclear weapons, then give them to Pakistan. Pakistan can give them to its friends in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then they can launch a massive simultaneous attack on US bases and turn them into craters. Problem solved.

US is stretched thin by its global imperial expansion. The moment the colonized subject go nuclear is the moment the US military deployment overseas is done.

All China needs to do is build some suitcase sized nuclear weapons, then give them to Pakistan. Pakistan can give them to its friends in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then they can launch a massive simultaneous attack on US bases and turn them into craters. Problem solved.

When will Ur Superb theories end?

Thats why world sees Asian as a terrorist..(i thought Chinese are good people)

the vast majority of chinese take pakistan as a reliable neighbor of china, it's highly possible that china does it best to help pak.cos helping pak is to help ourselves.pakistan and china are thought to be natural allies for each other.

some indian guys seem to be jealous of all-weather friendship between pak and china.

but can you see any benefit from this friendship ??

you have been bestest buddy for decades but see the vast difference in the position China and Pakistan holds , totally opposite... they both are poles apart in terms of all the positive aspects (economy, reputation etc..)

can you tell me why dint this bestest friend help Pakistan grow along with them??

Use and throw Policy is what china prefers i guess...

Case in point: North Korea !

some indian guys seem to be jealous of all-weather friendship between pak and china.

No we are not since we are hearing these sentences like "best friends" "made for each other" "all weather ally" for ages... Nothing new..

You guys really think Pakistan will side with China against the US?

One order from the holy land of Saudi Arabia(US ally) and Pakistanis will turn their guns on you Chinese. You don't know what you are dealing with. For Pakistanis there is nothing bigger than the words of the Saudis.:lol:

Well said... :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom