What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just comment on the reports, I did not comment on a Chinese member of the responsibility to act, I think other people just care about the content of reports, not a Chinese member. like I said, it is well known, the Indian media has a big mouth, It is a fact.

OK, that tells me what I needed to know.

Its interesting to see so many here speak in the same tone, almost like being pre-programmed.

The report was posted by a Chinese member, seems to be factual and reporting from other news sources. Instead of checking the facts, you guys just pick an issue with "Indian media"!

Anyway, let's see what China does about this. China has only one country that has this kind of relationship with it. All its Northern and Eastern neighbors are not exactly on friendly terms.

Chinese are called pragmatic and inscrutable. In international relations, there are no permanent friends. Friendship is among equals.

These things stand even for this relationship and we have all seen it.

The relationsgip between pakistan and china is time tested(hint for you) and is getting stronger, until we see otherwise what you saying is nothing but complete utter bs.

Err.. How much of China's forex reserves are in the form of US debt. What If US simply defaults on that... Where does that leave China..?? ofc, i mean in case of a war with China as you pointed out

If US defaults on the debt countries around the world will start dumping US debt for fear of the same happening to themselves, not to mention what will happen to all US assets in China. Its an unlikely scenario and from a financial standpoint will hurt the US economy more so then China's

Lol- what alliance you are talking about?- and your role is?- Let me guess- Take credit for what you dont have balls to do :tup:

btw whats the name of your alliance?- Khayali Pilao?-:lol:

At least Khayali Pilao is better cause your Biryani Alliance with China not saving you from any thread (drone attack etc etc) :lol:

To send in the helicopters without informing Pakistan is already considered an act of War (Barring the use of drones which I gather were used with approval of the Pakistani government). If OSBL had been hiding in China or Russia its a guarantee the US government would not have dared to do something so audacious. This is hypocrisy pure and simple to pick on one nation that is weaker then another.

Err.. How much of China's forex reserves are in the form of US debt. What If US simply defaults on that... Where does that leave China..?? ofc, i mean in case of a war with China as you pointed out
Then everything that is US-owned in China becomes state-owned overnight! No more container ships to US and no more purchase of US bonds.

The relationsgip between pakistan and china is time tested(hint for you) and is getting stronger, until we see otherwise what you saying is nothing but complete utter bs.

How insightful! So much expected from the high IQ brigade.

in case of war US will just put a big war debt on china and will cancelled those bond for the same...

talking about a war, let me give some hint,

A war with the US, if that happens, it technically means the end of the human civilization. Either the US or China won't let any other country benefit from the war, if you read nuclear war theory. India will be destroyed even before the war ends.

If a ceasefire occurs, out of some leader's conscience of human race, the US only end up to be a second class nation. And China will just go back to 30 years ago as it used to be. Who's going to lose more? the US at best will change into a Brazil like country. With another 20 years, as a result of China's mass of technology and educated people, China will again rise as a superpower, a single superpower.

Thus the US should fear the confrontation with China more.

Not that China would want to go to war with America but if America resort to tactics such as cutting of the energy supply to China then what course does China have but to engage in some kind of conflict remember America did the same to the Japanese putting an oil embargo on them. Japan was left with no choice wait 6 months till their oil ran out or attack. China will suffer but the American suffering will be greater. No need to go into point by point analysis.

It's always convenient to make such statements after the supposed attack has already taken place. If there is any sincerity in the message, why not avenge the supposed attack on your best friend right now? Why give a grandiose statement after the incident? Is there no response for "The Incident"? In my view if the bonds are this strong, an attack that happened a few weeks ago is still an attack on China.

it might be a warning to india.

if india dare to challenge pakistan in such a hard time, PLA army alone could take over the whole india in 2 weeks, remember india is bordering with china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom