What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
All China needs to do is build some suitcase sized nuclear weapons, then give them to Pakistan. Pakistan can give them to its friends in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then they can launch a massive simultaneous attack on US bases and turn them into craters. Problem solved.

US is stretched thin by its global imperial expansion. The moment the colonized subject go nuclear is the moment the US military deployment overseas is done.

The real Problem starts from there.....

Words are cheap and they are used liberally by the Chinese about this relatioship(and Pakistani as well).

They are not nearly as generous when it comes to putting the money where the mouth is.

Pakistan has gone through multiple crisis over the last 2 decades. China has mostly stood by.

Leave out the floods (when again it came to USA to put in the money, people and equipment), even when it came to put in a few piffling billions (one days worth of export earnings from its bulging trillion plus reserves), China rebuffed Pakistan. Again it was up to USA and the multilateral institutions controleed by it that had to do the job.

Same thing for the 35000 people killed in Pakistan by Jihadis. Where was China during all this except making that occasional higher than and deeper than statements?

All this while, the majority of Chinese have a negative perception of Pakistan and Muslims after decades of this so called friendship.

Remind you, China's words not cheap, and when China has a clear security commitments last? That is Vietnam. In fact, I am a little surprised, if the report is true. But if true, this is a security commitment, there is no any ambiguity in the history of China. But I still retain the authenticity of this report.

Don't Drones qualify as attacks on Pak ?

Well, most Pakistanis here do consider it an attack on Pak. What would be the Chinese stand on this ? Its ok to send in drones but no helicopters ?!!

Pak would be naive to swallow such assurances . No one dies for anyone except themselves.

Also, one has to suffer alone.

Well China has to say something right, as part of diplomacy. It does not mean anything, while they say 100 things if you look at their actions there is nothing special. They are more like diplomatic relations of give and take.

Pakistan had huge problem of floods and China had the most money in the world. If you care so much about Pakistan than ideally you should have given billion dollar in aid to them at-least, did they do that nope.

All I see China doing is taking services from Pakistan and in return maybe giving little bit more than market value.

Remind you, China's words not cheap, and when the commitments China has clear security last? that is Vietnam. In fact, I am a little surprised, if the report is true. But if true, this is a security commitment, there is no any ambiguity in the history of China. I still retain the authenticity of this report.

Mate, the post is lost in translation. I can't really make it out.

Are you saying China will fight with whoever fights with Pakistan?

We only have to wait for the next drone attacks to see.

PS: In fact, we saw it in 1971 and continue to see it for so long as well.

Guess when one has to shout something every so often! Is it when one is saying the truth?

The fact that indian troops have not yet entered Azad kashmir tells us that you do give a damn.

i dont recall india initiating attack on any country,only paranoia of our neighbours to justify spending on arms

Mate, the post is lost in translation. I can't really make it out.

Are you saying China will fight with whoever fights with Pakistan?

We only have to wait for the next drone attacks to see.

Pakistan can deal with some minor conflicts, do you think Pakistan really can not attack drones? Simply because fear full of conflict with the United States. If this report is true, China's security commitment is to for the possible war, yes , whoever fights with Pakistan, if reports is true. However, I do not see china official reports, known as the Indian media has a big mouth, who knows what truth is.

Words are cheap and they are used liberally by the Chinese about this relatioship(and Pakistani as well).

They are not nearly as generous when it comes to putting the money where the mouth is.

Pakistan has gone through multiple crisis over the last 2 decades. China has mostly stood by.

Leave out the floods (when again it came to USA to put in the money, people and equipment), even when it came to put in a few piffling billions (one days worth of export earnings from its bulging trillion plus reserves), China rebuffed Pakistan. Again it was up to USA and the multilateral institutions controleed by it that had to do the job.

Same thing for the 35000 people killed in Pakistan by Jihadis. Where was China during all this except making that occasional higher than and deeper than statements?

All this while, the majority of Chinese have a negative perception of Pakistan and Muslims after decades of this so called friendship.

They recently invested $30 billion inside Pakistan for development projects. They are financing a huge number of projects, including the 330MW Chashma 2 nuclear powerplant. Work is already being done for Pakistan's Chashma 3 & 4 powerplant. These projects are vital for Pakistan to fulfill the country's energy requirements. So I don't know what you want.

Pakistan can deal with some minor conflicts, do you think Pakistan really can not attack drones? Simply because fear full of conflict with the United States. If this report is true, China's security commitment is to for the possible war, yse,whoever fights with Pakistan, if reports is true. However, I do not see china official reports, known as the Indian media has a big mouth, who knows what truth is.

Its interesting to see so many here speak in the same tone, almost like being pre-programmed.

The report was posted by a Chinese member, seems to be factual and reporting from other news sources. Instead of checking the facts, you guys just pick an issue with "Indian media"!

Anyway, let's see what China does about this. China has only one country that has this kind of relationship with it. All its Northern and Eastern neighbors are not exactly on friendly terms.

Chinese are called pragmatic and inscrutable. In international relations, there are no permanent friends. Friendship is among equals.

These things stand even for this relationship and we have all seen it.

They recently invested $30 billion inside Pakistan for development projects.

Are you sure they invested? Give us a breakup.

They are financing a huge number of projects, including the 330MW Chashma 2 nuclear powerplant. Work is already being done for Pakistan's Chashma 3 & 4 powerplant.

Are these not commercial deals? With supplier's credit? What is so unique?

Yes, they are transferring you nuclear technology. You can be happy about that for sure.

These projects are vital for Pakistan to fulfill the country's energy requirements. So I don't know what you want.

Its not about what I want. I am just discussing facts.

Pakistan and Afghanistan is the most advantageous place for China to destroy USA. China has already deployed H-6K that can hit Afghanistan bases with cruise missiles. When US helicopters and aircraft are destroyed, Taliban can launch a frontal attack on the bases themselves. The only way the US can retaliate is by trying to control the sea and air around China's coastline. Then China can launch its ASBM to destroy the aircraft carriers.

If the US tries to choke China's oil routes through Malacca Strait, then China will simply get oil from other SCO countries.

USA needs to be humbled. China is the one to do the honors.

Err.. How much of China's forex reserves are in the form of US debt. What If US simply defaults on that... Where does that leave China..?? ofc, i mean in case of a war with China as you pointed out

Its interesting to see so many here speak in the same tone, almost like being pre-programmed.

The report was posted by a Chinese member, seems to be factual and reporting from other news sources. Instead of checking the facts, you guys just pick an issue with "Indian media"!

Anyway, let's see what China does about this. China has only one country that has this kind of relationship with it. All its Northern and Eastern neighbors are not exactly on friendly terms.

Chinese are called pragmatic and inscrutable. In international relations, there are no permanent friends. Friendship is among equals.

These things stand even for this relationship and we have all seen it.

I just comment on the reports, I did not comment on a Chinese membe's act, I think other people just care about the content of reports, not a Chinese member. like I said, it is well known, the Indian media has a big mouth, It is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom