What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are just having some not so innocent fun.

You might be joking, but the rest of the Indian comments on this thread...

Apparently, they think that the drone attacks, are an attack by America on the Pakistani state, and therefore that these two sides are at a state of war.

The "red mist" is blocking their logical train of thought. :azn:

Absolutely.

I think it is wrong to punish the innocent civilians of Pakistan, for the crimes of a few non-state actors.

That is essentially an act of "collective punishment".

Then of course, Pakistan is strategically important to us, and we would have to protect our interests.

The indian targets will be pakistani terror camps not civilians .

Anyways now we can say that China too supports the International terror network that kills innocent civilians . I hope the Chinese govt . doesn't see it that way .

anyways , I know China will pretty much do nothing except for provide diplomatic support and some weaponry to Pakistan in either India's or USA 's case.

China is not strong neither stupid enough for either . A chinese intervention in an Indo-Pak war or Indo-US will lead to a world war and the Chinese ( atleast the ones with the famed high IQs :D) realise that .

A chinese intervention would lead to a no holds barred situation .

You do realize all this.

Still you think India will go where the USA fears to tread (as per you)?

And China will jump in into a nuclear quagmire when it didn't do anything in 1971, even when it was a nuclear power and India was not?

See some contradictions?

I know, you never claimed to be very objective. :P

Only until now has China came out and supported Pakistan in this manner so it's not really a contradiction unless back in 1971 China said the same thing.

Anyways now we can say that China too supports the International terror network that kills innocent civilians . I hope the Chinese govt . doesn't see it that way .

anyways , I know China will pretty much do nothing except for provide diplomatic support and some weaponry to Pakistan in either India's or USA 's case.

China is not strong neither stupid enough for either . A chinese intervention in an Indo-Pak war or Indo-US will lead to a world war and the Chinese ( atleast the ones with the famed high IQs :D) realise that .

I just ask you, if China attacked India for terrorist camps, do you agree?

Obviously the meaning is a declaration of war on Pakistan and not some drone strikes by the US which it has been doing so for some time now and as authorized by the government of Pakistan. Pakistani civilians might be against it but what can they do?

I find Indians in this thread to be extremely violent and eager for China and US to break out in open war so bad. The meaning of the thread title is obvious to anyone except for war mongering Indians.

It's very simple. If India decides to take advantage of the situation in Pakistan with military means then expect China to take it personal.

That is all.

about the first part , weren't you the one threatening nuke attacks and another 1962 to us Indians here ? short term memory loss ?

About the second part . Sir where were you in 1971 and 1965 and 1999 ?
:azn:

You are not an ally of Pakistan, like America is.

Such strikes, will certainly lead to a full-scale war, where civilians will suffer.

Good, then maybe some will think twice, before trying anything heroic.

You might be joking, but the rest of the Indian comments on this thread...

Apparently, they think that the drone attacks, are an attack by America on the Pakistani state, and therefore that these two sides are at a state of war.

The "red mist" is blocking their logical train of thought. :azn:

Everyone was just scoring some points. We all know what is the reality.

about the first part , weren't you the one threatening nuke attacks and another 1962 to us Indians here ? short term memory loss ?

About the second part . Sir where were you in 1971 and 1965 and 1999 ?
:azn:

Please find a post by me where I threatened nuke attacks LOL and threatened 1962 again? All I said was "Expect another 1962" or something, hardly a "threat".

What? Can you please elaborate the second part?

Only until now has China came out and supported Pakistan in this manner so it's not really a contradiction unless back in 1971 China said the same thing.

I am not sure what you told them then but Pakistan was waiting for your help till the last moment.

You are not an ally of Pakistan, like America is.

Such strikes, will certainly lead to a full-scale war, where civilians will suffer.

Good, then maybe some will think twice, before trying anything heroic.

So what are you saying is that for Chinese death of Indian civilians means nothing but Pakistani civilians should not suffer even if they do and that is a big if ?

Do you really not know who the bad guys are here ? And do you really not know who always wins and who always loses ?

About the second part .

Did you mean Pakistani terrorsists backed by ISI or China ?

When was the last time that 10 tibetans entered China form Indian territory and massacred 100s of civilians in shaghai ?:what:

In Tibet there are 5 girls were burnt to death by terrorism in 2008, how do you explain that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom