What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ You are a little late to the party.

Check out here. Most Pakistanis believe the USA is their biggest enemy. At least the A'bad raid should have kicked you into action. It was never authorized.

So it was an act of war?

Then let some nation declare war on Pakistan first. :azn:

America are Pakistan's allies, and will likely remain so.

The real issue, is what happens if the Indian public demand "strikes" on Pakistan, as the result of another Mumbai attack.

The only real chance of a nation-to-nation war in the subcontinent, is between India and Pakistan.

So China is a cat when it comes to US who can do what they want but we are the punching bag. Bravo!

Check out here. Most Pakistanis believe the USA is their biggest enemy. At least the A'bad raid should have kicked you into action. It was never authorized.

So it was an act of war?

Minor conflicts, I think it is inappropriate to call war.

So it was an act of war?

Well, you have what "most Pakistanis believe", in your perception.

Then you have the fact, that Pakistan and the USA are still allies. And it has not been declared an act of war (it wasn't an attack on the Pakistani state).

Well, the choice is easy for me. Between facts and hearsay. Not sure about you. :P

Let them break the alliance with America first, if they truly mean that. :lol: It's just for public consumption.

I find it hilarious that Indians think drone strikes, are an attack by America, on the Pakistani state.

If that were true, they would be in an open state of war already.

In fact, they are still allies, and will continue to be so.

This message is more likely directed at one of Pakistan's neighbors, who are not their allies. The same ones who have been boasting of "surgical strikes". :azn:

so China says they will go to war with India if India reacts to Pakistani terrorisits killing unarmed civilians in India.

Is that right ? Is that what you say will be CCP's policy ?

Well, you have what "most Pakistanis believe", in your perception.

Then you have the fact, that Pakistan and the USA are still allies. And it has not been declared an act of war (it wasn't an attack on the Pakistani state).

Well, the choice is easy for me. Between facts and hearsay. Not sure about you. :P

Who do you think the "China is our best friend" message was aimed at if not at that "ally"?

I see you are trying wriggle out. Once again.

What happened to the higher than and deeper than....

Government of Pakistan has not declared war, so it is not war.

So China is a cat when it comes to US who can do what they want but we are the punching bag. Bravo!

Why should we have a problem with the US?

They are our largest trading partner, and they are Pakistan's ally in the WoT.

This, despite some wet dreams, and unmitigated glee from one particular nationality here. No prizes for guessing which one. :D

Who do you think the "China is our best friend" message was aimed at if not at that "ally"?

Why would we aim that message at their "ally"? :lol:

Doesn't it make more sense to aim it at their "enemy"?

Minor conflicts, I think it is inappropriate to call war.

Most Pakistanis consider drone attacks an attack on their sovereignity . Had it not been for USA's superpower status they would never have allowed it .

Get real please. China can do nothing against the US anyways even if US does another abbottabad again .

Again get real .

Why should we have a problem with the US?

They are our largest trading partner, and they are Pakistan's ally in the WoT.

This, despite some wet dreams, and unmitigated glee from one particular nationality here. No prizes for guessing which one. :D

Hey, even you caught on to it. Good going.

China committed that "Attack on Pak will be attack on China". The only one doing the attack is the ally USA.

You never said an ally making attacks is excluded! Did you?

And We will Never Do that :fie:

Surely you wont want your indian soldiers to kill own colleagues with service weapons and commit suicides in other part of Kashmir too if at all they survived there in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom