What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we aim that message at their "ally"? :lol:

Doesn't it make more sense to aim it at their "enemy"?

It was Pakistan that aimed that message. Not you.

You were just playing along.

Not so sincerely it appears now. ;)

Most Pakistanis consider drone attacks an attack on their sovereignity . Had it not been for USA's superpower status they would never have allowed it .

Get real please. China can do nothing against the US anyways even if US does another abbottabad again .

Again get real .

You need to know that war is usually declared by the government, some people no power.

Surely you wont want your indian soldiers to kill own colleagues with service weapons and commit suicides in other part of Kashmir too if at all they survived there in the first place

As usual diverting from the topic.

All that the Pakistanis have done in this thread .Please comment on the topic .

I think Pakistan should be able to deal with some minor clashes, as long as Pakistan can cope with, China does not intervene.

so China says they will go to war with India if India reacts to Pakistani terrorisits killing unarmed civilians in India.

Is that right ? Is that what you say will be CCP's policy ?

Chinese dragon , please answer my question .

Most Pakistanis consider drone attacks an attack on their sovereignity . Had it not been for USA's superpower status they would never have allowed it .

Get real please. China can do nothing against the US anyways even if US does another abbottabad again .

Again get real .

Then let them declare a state of war. Only in your dreams. :lol:

China will intervene if necessary, against anyone who is in a state of war with Pakistan.

Even a weak China during the 1950's, was able to attack and push US forces completely out of North Korea.

And we all know what happened during the last Sino-Indian war.

If it is necessary to our strategic interests, it will happen. If it is not necessary to our strategic interests, it won't happen. Simple as that.

If it is necessary to our strategic interests, it will happen. If it is not necessary to our strategic interests, it won't happen. Simple as that.

Lakh takke ki baat. Pakistani bhai log suno aur samajho.

so China says they will go to war with India if India reacts to Pakistani terrorisits killing unarmed civilians in India.

Is that right ? Is that what you say will be CCP's policy ?

Absolutely.

I think it is wrong to punish the innocent civilians of Pakistan, for the crimes of a few non-state actors.

That is essentially an act of "collective punishment".

Then of course, Pakistan is strategically important to us, and we would have to protect our interests.

Attack on Pak will be attack on China

Obviously the meaning is a declaration of war on Pakistan and not some drone strikes by the US which it has been doing so for some time now and as authorized by the government of Pakistan. Pakistani civilians might be against it but what can they do?

I find Indians in this thread to be extremely violent and eager for China and US to break out in open war so bad. The meaning of the thread title is obvious to anyone except for war mongering Indians.

It's very simple. If India decides to take advantage of the situation in Pakistan with military means then expect China to take it personal.

That is all.

Obviously the meaning is a declaration of war on Pakistan and not some drone strikes by the US which it has been doing so for some time now and as authorized by the government of Pakistan. Pakistani civilians might be against it but what can they do?

I find Indians in this thread to be extremely violent and eager for China and US to break out in open war so bad. The meaning of the thread title is obvious to anyone except for war mongering Indians.

People are just having some not so innocent fun.

Chillax dude.

It's very simple. If India decides to take advantage of the situation in Pakistan with military means then expect China to take it personal. That is all.

Oh, so it is only about a hypothetical threat from India, not a real and existing threat from USA?

Can you show me some sources for this claim?

People are just having some not so innocent fun.

Chillax dude.

I thought we were discussing a serious topic?

And I am quite chill. :P

Oh, so it is only about a hypothetical threat from India, not a real and existing threat from USA?

Can you show me some sources for this claim?

Yes. India is the bigger threat and most Pakistanis will agree.

Pakistan and US are still currently allies so China has no reason to intervene.

I find Indians in this thread to be extremely violent and eager for China and US to break out in open war so bad.

That is called "bloodthirst" buddy. :P

Anyone who has knowledge of geopolitics, knows that a direct war between China and America is extremely unlikely.

Same for the chances of a Pakistan-USA war. Firstly because they are allies, so it is not necessary. Secondly, because America has never directly attacked a nuclear armed nation.

In such a hypothetical scenario, the chances of conflict becoming nuclear, are very high.

That is called "bloodthirst" buddy. :P

Anyone who has knowledge of geopolitics, knows that a direct war between China and America is extremely unlikely.

Same for the chances of a Pakistan-USA war. Firstly because they are allies, so it is not necessary. Secondly, because America has never directly attacked a nuclear armed nation.

In such a hypothetical scenario, the chances of conflict becoming nuclear, are very high.

You do realize all this.

Still you think India will go where the USA fears to tread (as per you)?

And China will jump in into a nuclear quagmire when it didn't do anything in 1971, even when it was a nuclear power and India was not?

See some contradictions?

I know, you never claimed to be very objective. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom