What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough is enough, we need to get medieval on the takfiri - we have to decide once and for all, if this country is ours or theirs, regarding the air craft - I am hearing the same thing, damage to nose, plane will be flown to Sweden to repair.

Why TTP would specifically target an awacs? And leave the big fat IL 78 ?
They were not there for terrorism..they came there to destroy pakistans survailance and early warning capability..
Taliban has monkeys to do with this..
India has.

Please don't blame India for each and everything, It was with the same Taliban you signed a peace deal in swat, It was the same Taliban whom you called as patriots after 26/11 attacks. Still now no credible evidence has been given Either to India or to the World that RAW is supporting Tehrik E Taliban.

Enough is enough, we need to get medieval on the takfiri - we have to decide once and for all, if this country is ours or theirs, regarding the air craft - I am hearing the same thing, damage to nose, plane will be flown to Sweden to repair.

I agree. Until we don't start putting their severed heads on pikes around Fata, they will continue to get bolder.

An iron hand is needed. Our propaganda machine is weak, but even media should be forced to start a campaign against these scum. Tribals should be armed and rewarded for killing a TTP.

How do you fly a plane with damaged/broken nose ?

How many AWACS damaged and to what extent ?

why start another thread when this is being discussed already in pakistan's war section - why do you people keep providing fodder to the indians is beyond me - pl close this thread

How do you fly a plane with damaged/broken nose ?

It is not that damaged, but obviously in the long term repair by the manufacturer is desired - to do with warranty, insurance etc.

I think a liquidation program with a military tribunal sitting in secret - sentencing takfiri to death, with the takfiri being taken out by "wet work" operatives - with total deniability is the order of the day. The only way we can control these sob's - the courts are too weak to sort this out.

All awacs destroyed according to some members here...

I think a liquidation program with a military tribunal sitting in secret - sentencing takfiri to death, with the takfiri being taken out by "wet work" operatives - with total deniability is the order of the day. The only way we can control these sob's - the courts are too weak to sort this out.

This tactic may be ultimate solution but then many will cry about "Le missing persons" as they do about Baluch terrorists...

Court cases can be held and should be held...But there should be changes in law for these type of cases as these are not normal civil cases.
Now who is responsible for changing the law? The legislative assemblies?
But they are too busy proving each others degrees fake...

Even before Meharn attack, i concluded that Indians would be stepping up the cold war and TTP attacks will increase, squarely, because Zardari's co-operative regime is coming to end.

Cold war is warming up, dear Pakistanis, get ready for more action. 2012 will be a memorable year.

Payback is going to be such a ***** when the ISI mandate gets changed to India specific once again, and just like we don't have evidence of RAW involvement they too will not have any just like Kashmir part 1 inshallah. When that time comes Pakistan seeiously needs to make a decision on whether a stable India is in Pakistan's interest.

Till that time let them pull all the stops they want, unless war breaks out, at which point the US and Israel will remain safe, India on the other hand, well only time will tell.

Any further news on what exactly was damaged or is the PAF keeping all the enemies guessing.

Even before Meharn attack, i concluded that Indians would be stepping up the cold war and TTP attacks will increase, squarely, because Zardari's co-operative regime is coming to end.

Cold war is warming up, dear Pakistanis, get ready for more action. 2012 will be a memorable year.

Payback is going to be such a ***** when the ISI mandate gets changed to India specific once again, and just like we don't have evidence of RAW involvement they too will not have any just like Kashmir part 1 inshallah. When that time comes Pakistan seeiously needs to make a decision on whether a stable India is in Pakistan's interest.

Till that time let them pull all the stops they want, unless war breaks out, at which point the US and Israel will remain safe, India on the other hand, well only time will tell.

Any further news on what exactly was damaged or is the PAF keeping all the enemies guessing.

This is an act of war and Pakistan should giver hard answer to anyone involved in this attack . This is now matter of national security and sovereignty.

We should go after any other countries who aid, abbet, fund and supply these militants. The AWACS is a high-value military target that adversarial countries would be very interested in eliminating, not a bunch of disgruntled uneducated tribesmen who wouldn't know an AWACS from a 747.

Similar stuff also happened a couple of years ago when French engineers working on the Agosta subs were targetted and killed.

One Saab 2000 was hit in the nose cone by flying debris from a RPG.
The nose cone has been dented and some fragments embedded into the frontal fuselage.
Makeshift repairs have been carried out.. All electronics and systems are operational.
The aircraft will fly to the SAAB factory for a new nosecone and any required repairs.

One Saab 2000 was hit in the nose cone by flying debris from a RPG.
The nose cone has been dented and some fragments embedded into the frontal fuselage.
Makeshift repairs have been carried out.. All electronics and systems are operational.
The aircraft will fly to the SAAB factory for a new nosecone and any required repairs.

and that will cost some tens of millions?

Its a shame that Enemy fire even reached such high value targets...Despite months old intelligence on the impending attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom