What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that’s what india pays them to target , AWACs and JF-17 are not operational against these low life terrorist sitting in the tribal area but of course AWACs , P3-ORION , JF-17 are India centric
So don’t try to act naive as to why these rats attack these particular targets

Doesn't have to be India. I guess they are willing to hit whatever they are asked to as long they keep getting the funds and weapons in return(procuring which seems like a childs play in Pakistan).

These people have agenda of their own as well, it would be almost impossible to motivate someone to attack a military base just for money!

How many more of these bases will be attacked? How's it going to be in wartime if its like
this even when there's no war?

My friend we are in state of war since we joined WoT.

hats off to our brave soldiers.. but the point is that if there was a clear warning from Intelligence Agencies that PAF base was to be attacked.. why the plan was not foiled before hand?? Our Intelligence Agency should work like FBI or CIA.. who never let anything like this happen at all..

there was just one soldier who was lost as opposed to 8 of them. so in effect the ops was a failed one. Also good for pk that no hardware was damaged

Please dont say that indians are happy at this.

I woke up at Sahri & saw the news on TV then after that I couldn’t sleep, only curse was coming out of my heart against these foreign terrorists who were also most probably NOT Muslims & I was praying that our Pak Army crushes these bastards.
The aircrafts which were there were the main targets, the main target like p3’c Orion’s were Pakistan’s AWACS but thanks to ALLAH SUBHAN TALLAH nothing happened to these aircraft & they were all successfully airborne during the operation against these terrorists. Reports say there were no JF-17’s in the base, well they are just reports some others reports says otherwise.

They were all foreign terrorists & an Retired Army Officer said that they have been trained, funded & Intel was given to them by foreign powers & foreign Intel Agencies but this time I really want to see the names of who all were involved in this attack, who planned & organized these attacks. My guess is this was all done by US & NATO to press Pakistan for an operation on NWA by naming US & NATO this doesn’t mean I am ruling out India’s name because attacks on Mehran Base where P3C Orion’s was destroyed & it had only benefited India. I am sure there is Indian involvement as well.

I am praying that names comes out of who all were invovled in this cowardly attack.

Now after these attacks we all will see US raising Security concerns on our Nuclear Assets & they will bark as usual.

It was a great work by our Pakistan Army who had dealt with this problem quickly, I pray for their success & safety always AMEEN.

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are in grave danger.

This attack was repulsed but in the next attack, the terrorists may also succeed in entering the critical complexes and take control of sensitive devices.

Are the Americans watching this ?

yes they are beacuse they (along wiht india) are orchestrating this

also if you indians are so much concerned about our nukes we can do a one time aerial delivery of all 100+ of our nukes over to india so that ye all can rest in peace with eternal peace of mind about our nukes once and for all , how about that ?

hats off to our brave soldiers.. but the point is that if there was a clear warning from Intelligence Agencies that PAF base was to be attacked.. why the plan was not foiled before hand?? Our Intelligence Agency should work like FBI or CIA.. who never let anything like this happen at all..

--
Are you sure?
i think u are forgetting MUMBAI ATTACK & 9/11 attack

Gunmen storm military air base in Pakistan

Tulip Mazumdar at Kamra air base said the militants were shot by security officials
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Fresh attacks rock north Pakistan
Karachi attack: Officers face trial

Gunmen have attacked a Pakistani military air base triggering a fierce fire-fight with security forces that lasted several hours.

Several militants wearing military uniforms and suicide belts stormed Minhas air base at Kamra, near the capital Islamabad, just after dawn.

Six militants were killed but at least one soldier also died and the base commander was seriously injured.

It is not clear if other gunmen remain unaccounted for.

All Pakistan's air bases have been placed on high alert following the attack.

Shortly after the attack began, a police officer outside the air base, Hafeez Aulakh, said he could hear intense gunfire and see flames leaping up from inside, the Associated Press news agency reported.

Militants did not reach the hangars inside the base, the air force said, although rocket-propelled grenades fired from outside are said to have damaged one aircraft.

Reporters who reached the scene several hours later said there was no sound of gunfire.

"Security personnel are now in the process of scanning the entire area," the air force spokesman said.

Base commander Air Commodore Muhammad Azam was reported to be seriously wounded but in a stable condition in hospital.

Earlier reports said two soldiers had died, but this was later revised.

It was not immediately clear how the attackers managed to enter the base.

Minhas is one of Pakistan's biggest air bases with about 30 fighter jets including new JF-17 planes - jointly developed with China - that are being assembled there. It is about 60km (35 miles) north-west of Islamabad.

No group has said it carried out the attack but Islamist militants linked to the Pakistani Taliban have previously targeted military bases.

In May 2011, militants attacked the Mehran naval air base in Karachi, killing 10 soldiers.

It took security forces about 17 hours to secure the base on that occasion.

In 2009 a suicide bomber killed six people at a military checkpoint in Kamra, in Punjab province.

Such a sophisticated attack can not be carried out by angry Waziri tribesmen. Obviously the establishment already knows this.

The CIA are using and training hired guns to carry out these attacks to dismantle Pakistani nuclear assets, and create a foothold within Pakistan.

Everybody in my family (military family) thinks Kiyani is a traitor and has been sold out.

LOL you guys talk about how easy Taliban can infiltrate U.S. FOB or Marine Camps when they are poorly trained. How easy to kill a couple of CIA intelligence officers with a suicide bomber. Enough said.

Conspiracy theory??? Attack on Mehran base, only one casuality no aircraft destroyed. 7-8 Attackers are killed..

Look like Attackers were noob. An conspiracy theory see it like this "" Attackers were Traimned by ISI, ISI told them they will not killed but only captured. Later PAK army killed them. ""

Remember similar logic was given for Mumbai attack???

Attackers were noob or not there was intelligence report already that is y all this happened so fast....... they killed all of these bastards before they can do any actual damage.........

Well ur logic is flawed ISI is not the one getting benefit by destroying it P3 orion and Saab . So plz stop acting like an idiot .

and it will be good if u dont bring Mumbai here coz then ................

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are in grave danger.

This attack was repulsed but in the next attack, the terrorists may also succeed in entering the critical complexes and take control of sensitive devices.

Are the Americans watching this ?

US will start their lies & propaganda on Pakistan Nuclear Weapons because this attack was planned & organized for many things. There is no need for you all to jump out of your seats & raise concerns on our Nuclear Weapons, don’t troll this thread nobody on this planet knows where Pakistan Nuclear Weapons are. SO SIT DOWN!!!!

Some people still believe Muslims can't kill Muslims.
What are TTP? Budhists?
I woke up at Sahri & saw the news on TV then after that I couldn’t sleep, only curse was coming out of my heart against these foreign terrorists who were also most probably NOT Muslims & I was praying that our Pak Army crushes these bastards.
The aircrafts which were there were the main targets, the main target like p3’c Orion’s were Pakistan’s AWACS but thanks to ALLAH SUBHAN TALLAH nothing happened to these aircraft & they were all successfully airborne during the operation against these terrorists. Reports say there were no JF-17’s in the base, well they are just reports some others reports says otherwise.

They were all foreign terrorists & an Retired Army Officer said that they have been trained, funded & Intel was given to them by foreign powers & foreign Intel Agencies but this time I really want to see the names of who all were involved in this attack, who planned & organized these attacks. My guess is this was all done by US & NATO to press Pakistan for an operation on NWA by naming US & NATO this doesn’t mean I am ruling out India’s name because attacks on Mehran Base where P3C Orion’s was destroyed & it had only benefited India. I am sure there is Indian involvement as well.

I am praying that names comes out of who all were invovled in this cowardly attack.

Now after these attacks we all will see US raising Security concerns on our Nuclear Assets & they will bark as usual.

It was a great work by our Pakistan Army who had dealt with this problem quickly, I pray for their success & safety always AMEEN.

All 9 terrorists have been killed , while one security official shaheed and one aircraft damaged by RPG hit

I am sure there is Indian involvement as well.

How are sure that there is indian involvement without any proof???
Blaming others is not the way to counter internal problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom