What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very sad indeed . They should have increased the security by many folds and they should have moved all the assets out of the base like c130s , Saab , other important planes.......... even though they still they manage to avoid any major losses. Good job i would say .

May Allah (S.W.T) grant Jannah to the martyed and give quick health to the injured ones........

And the people who are saying that these scum bags were not funded by foreigners , heres a hint Y DO THESE SCUM bAGS always go for Planes , in Mehran base attack it was p3 orion and in this attack they were suppose to hit Saab. So one can easily see who is getting benefit if Pakistan dont have saab or p3s.................

:lol: this means you are privy to nuclear secrets that even Pakistani PM (as claimed by some members here) is not aware of.. Yes I believe you :D

Information is given on need-to-know basis. Political leaders don't need to know the locations.

However, the claims from some Pakistanis that NOBODY knows where the nukes are, are baseless. The concerned officials know exactly where they are. The Americans and possibly the Indians know where they are. Its just that they cannot do ANYTHING about them.

And terrorists don't have the capability to SOMEHOW snatch the nukes, so sweet dreams for them.

PAF has decided to release photos of terorrist. Now what i said earlier that they are US trained is true.

Of course not actual nukes, but information on nuclear installations is possible. The article says "Pakistani Air Force Base With Nuclear Ties Is Attacked", so these bases might have top secret information that the terrorists wanted.
You didn't read the article you didn't read the last page of this thread.

The base, in the Attock district of Punjab, is believed to be one of the locations where part of Pakistan’s nuclear stockpile, estimated to include at least 100 warheads, is stored
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/wo...-attacked.html

Debunked!

Only one aircraft was damaged, an air force spokesman said, adding that the Minhas air base at Kamra, in central Punjab province, did not house nuclear weapons. "No air base is a nuclear air base in Pakistan," he said.
Militants attack major Pakistan air base; 9 killed | Reuters

Hell i cant figure out why you don't bother to read things and go blindly with titles.

They figured out very quickly. May be the militants were carrying their Al Qaida Id cards or whatever jihad/mujahideen organisation they work for.
and militants are foriegner as per news.

Such a sophisticated attack can not be carried out by angry Waziri tribesmen. Obviously the establishment already knows this.

The CIA are using and training hired guns to carry out these attacks to dismantle Pakistani nuclear assets, and create a foothold within Pakistan.

Everybody in my family (military family) thinks Kiyani is a traitor and has been sold out.

They figured out very quickly. May be the militants were carrying their Al Qaida Id cards or whatever jihad/mujahideen organisation they work for.

They recovered their cell phones.

remember these?

KARACHI: Four terrorists killed during PNS Mehran operation had been identified in terms of their nationality as 3 among them were Uzbek and one was Afghan national.

Wow man the trolling is in full swing some of you indians live for it i swer ..no human feelings nor thoughts or prayers for human life lost in general forget it for us Pakistani's from so many of you indians shame on you .. you guys are filled with hate really sick jerks.

these ding dong tribal terrorists are enemies of the Pakistani state and we should treat them like enemies , the targets they choose are handed down to them by their paymasters

All 8 dead terrorist foreigner ....pictures wll be posted by PAF in next few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom