What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nuclear weapons or material is kept at the base. I know this for a fact.

jems

it could be insider job, see there is literally no casualty on pak side. they wanted to preempt this attack and blame US, so that the US dont send no one.

:lol:

Pakistani Air Force Base With Nuclear Ties Is Attacked

Kamra's entrance is close to the main GT road ... as if we'll keep nukes next to a main road :lol:
like i said indians got it worng and passed on wrong info to the ding dong tribal terrorists

Pak should take it serious, my god attacking naval and air force bases

Pak should atack india

india along with the US is sponsoring these terrorists.

Some news analyst is saying that militants might have done it to preempt the operation in NW.

jems

:lol:

Kamra's entrance is close to the main GT road ... as if we'll keep nukes next to a main road :lol:
like i said indians got it worng and passed on wrong info to the ding dong tribal terrorists

Pak should atack india

india along with the US is sponsoring these terrorists.
is kryakram ka praayojak hai.. Nirma..
(the sponsor of this program is...)

we should get hold of journalists that are receiving calls from these thugs about their activities , they part of this problem

Of course not actual nukes, but information on nuclear installations is possible. The article says "Pakistani Air Force Base With Nuclear Ties Is Attacked", so these bases might have top secret information that the terrorists wanted.

looking at previous attacks this time our guys did well job no damage no much loses of lives and no hard time of hours fight . we must appreciate them for this quick and less harmful action . from my side i am satisfied from this operation

How many more of these bases will be attacked? How's it going to be in wartime if its like
this even when there's no war? How can pak military combat enemies while terrorists start
storming their bases like this? Maybe aircraft will have to be allocated to defend the air base
first and then think of attacking the enemy.

JF-17s and Saab-2000 AWACS are kept in Kamra I think. The Erieye is such a high-value target,
just 1 loss can kill much of PAF's force-multiplier capabilities. Its strange such valuable assets like
these AWACS and those P-3C Orion MPAs are measly protected against little gun-trotters with RDX.

now propaganda war has started so we should tell our stupid media not to join league and defend.

:lol: this means you are privy to nuclear secrets that even Pakistani PM (as claimed by some members here) is not aware of.. Yes I believe you :D

and militants are foriegner as per news.

The commandos did good this time right. But such attacks will probably grow over time,
it can cripple pak-s warfighting capability if air bases are under constant threat of internal
enemies. Ive read PA will launch major ops in NW soon, thats a good move to wipe out
terrorists before they do worse things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom