What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The aircraft parked at the base are safe and no J-F Thunder planes were present at the facility,” he confirmed.

So now they're saying no aircraft was damaged?

If this had happened in India, you would have used the same factors(training, equipment etc) to say that it was an inside job.
This must have had some inside cooperation like the Mehran attack
But everyone on media raising one point, these type of terrorist attack are " well financed " , well planned, information provided, planning, with good weapon and all night vision equipment

^^^ In situation like this info always confuses. Let PAF do assessment and wait for final media briefing.

RIP to deceased soldiers!

If this had happened in India, you would have used the same factors(training, equipment etc) to say that it was an inside job.
This must have had some inside cooperation like the Mehran attack

Not to mention previous attacks with the right uniforms to get inside. Attacks on Pakistani General HQ back in 2009 as well as now.

For God's sakes, does it even matter if both sides are Muslim? This is a matter of Pakistan and its internal enemies; no time for your racist bullsh**. This ain't 2001, and this isn't DC. This is Pakistan, an issue of Pakistan's well-being and the safety of its interests/people. I don't care if my country and Pak are supposed to be "mad" at each other, it's time to shut up about all this irrelevant d*ck-sizing contests or "conspiracy theories."

So have any aircraft been damaged, or not? I'm getting mixed messages from several sites and since I only have access to my less-than-reliable NBC news, I'm confused about what's true or not.

So have any aircraft been damaged, or not? I'm getting mixed messages from several sites and since I only have access to my less-than-reliable NBC news, I'm confused about what's true or not.

The media in Pakistan is also giving out mixed messages. So we don't know for sure.

One aircraft may have been slightly damaged.

According to Air Force Officials
1) NO AIR CRAFT WAS DAMAGED ( Express Tribune just assumed that aircraft was damaged because they saw one from outside the base so they thought it was within the range of terrorists). Only one credible site is reporting that one aircraft was damaged (But it was minor damage).
2) 2 Pakistani Commandos Killed
3) All 7 Attackers Dispatched to Hell. Express News reports that the shifts at the base change at 2am and firing had begun during that time. Personnel present at the base had managed to hold the militants.
4) Search Operation Underway and Bomb Disposal Team on Site (Just in case).

The media in Pakistan is also giving out mixed messages. So we don't know for sure.

One aircraft may have been slightly damaged.

those ADA jets always parked outside

Who the hell does Pakistan tell us what we need to do in Afghanistan Asking us to close Afghan borders when to launch operaation to prevent terrorists from escaping to Afghanistan huh??? ? Tell me! Pakistan is the devil itself with all those bombs blowing up in mosques and at markets. Terrorists around the world traveling to Pakistan for training. Indeed its the devil itself in Asia. Look at yourself and figure out why so many terrorists die in your country by drones or special ops raids.

im glad we have started telling you stuff like it needed to be told from the start.

your newly trained pets in afghanistan are giving a whole new meaning to making you eat lead at meal times hence you have tried to take out your frustration on Pakistan by sponsoring this terrorist attack on JF-17 manufacturing facility along with indian collaboration.

but alas the ding dong terrorist rats that you hired for this attack have now been dispatched to hell with not the kind of firworks that you had hoped for.

The only nation which gains from this attack is US. Look at the timing of attack, just a day after questions were raised about the security of Pakistani Nuclear arsenal.

We, the common masses, don't get the real news, the news which reaches us is a mere refuse of the great political games played at the world level.

SSW and SSG Special Forces have killed all the terrorists, all the takfiri were wearing suicide vests, Aircraft were the target - one PAF personnel martyred, one SSW Commando wounded, base commander wounded out of danger, updated no confirmation of any damage to aircraft.

Last suicide bomber was cornered by Special Forces was told to surrender, refused - was taken out by SSG Sniper with a head shot, explosives were detonated - resulting in the guy being vaporized.

This lady is trolling uncle g shes here for her usual everyday Pakistan bashing, If they dont do it "Inko khana hazam nahi hota", Ignore her.

mujhy pata hai she is farigh like me and need attention :lol: buddhy logoon ki kamzoori :shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom