What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF also has not shown the 3 aircrafts in question.. Normally with this kind of speculation going around, most organizations display the visual proofs (if available that is ;) ) to dispel those rumors.. Keeping the enemy guessing etc is all fine for feeling better, but the fact that ISPR hasnt spoken about it and there is no firm refuting of the rumors, kind of lends credence to the claims of damage being greater than "Minimal"

Also, one wrong news in a newspaper does not make all subsequent news also wrong.. Just like I remember one eminent Pakistani member ;) posting a picture of an Indian software company's shop floor as a picture of a Pakistani one.. That does not make all his posts since then as non credible..Does it ;) ??

And when was the last time, PAF used these aircrafts as publicity material, the only time any images were published was at their induction ceremony or they were seen during Highmark exercise. Initially, it was reported that one of the refuellers was damaged in the attack, don't recall PAF either lining up those before the media. And when some members drag in the likes of Sunny Deol in a war debate, one wonders, if they understand the psyche of certain military topics .:D

Captain Tariq Jamil went to coma after being hit by splinters from RPG which landed nearby. The debris went for his head and he stayed in coma for about 5-8 days. If I am not wrong, he was near the Saab hangar.

376735_517063608308016_124515684_n.jpg
Yup, this is the one i quoted. So, turned out to be a rumor.

2 things you should never believe, twitter and facebook rumors.

So you are saying that the terrorists knew of the flight schedules and sortie environment. ??
As i said before, the attackers allegedly arrived with guns and rockets, and unless they used their rifle buts to smash the aircraft, i fail to understand how else would an aircraft gets destroyed with an acute absence of smoke or fire. !!!
Are the Hangars at Kamra big enough to accommodate three such aircrafts. And since you keep claiming to have some pictures, today is a good day as any to put this thing to rest.

wind jammer with due respect u and the likes of you can all be ostriches and bury their heads in the ground and pretend that nothing has happened or is happening. but the sad reality is what i have written above.
our over the horizon capability (saab) has been damaged severally and almost to the point of extinction.
i will let every one on one secret that our awacs (saab) sqd will never ever be at full strength again and it would only be a miracle if we can bring the sqd. back to two third or even half of the original strength.

further more we all need to apologize to all the members who posted the truth about the actual damage but were made fun of and ridiculed.
for that shame on all of us for doing what we did with out any proof

Rehan, we have been told something and those who told us said that this is the truth.
What is the difference between you and them? both say totally different things and both claim that they are right. It is nothing personal brother that no one listens to you! The thing is just that they provide enough points to support there cliam and you are not!
As windjammer have said, its about time! If you have any evidence, WHY YOU DO NOT POST IT!!
If you claim that ISPR lied, you must provide some material so people trust you and not ISPR..

Looking forward to see some credible info from your side!

regards!
dear again i say u have ur right not to trust me , but sooner or later u will come to reality

PAF has four Saab-2000. Three are Saab-2000 AEW&C whilst the fourth one is transport version based in Chaklala.

When was the fourth Saab-2000 Sr. no 10025 delivered? Did I miss some news?

PAF+Saab+2000+Erieye+AEW%2526C_1.jpg

AFAIK at the time of attack, 2 out of 3 AEW&C systems were at Minhas. One of them is sometimes used by 12 Sqn (based at Chaklala), I believe its not part of 3 squadron.

why ISPR don't come clear by showing all saab 2000 aircraft to media ,
if u remember 1965 war we showed the world our jets so as to falsify indian claims ,
Regards

Captain Tariq Jamil went to coma after being hit by splinters from RPG which landed nearby. The debris went for his head and he stayed in coma for about 5-8 days. If I am not wrong, he was near the Saab hangar.

376735_517063608308016_124515684_n.jpg

I think you are mixing different news. He was not part of the SSG team that participated in the operation at Minhas. He was injured in first week of Ramadan in FATA.

if u remember 1965 war we showed the world our jets so as to falsify indian claims ,
Regards

First ISPR mainly speaks for PA. Dte of Media Affairs, AHQ, PAF speaks for PAF. That only happen with consent of the air force command. In present security situation placing all aircraft in one station only for a photoshoot is not possible.

To die to sleep, To sleep, perchance to Dream; Ay, there's the rub.

And when was the last time, PAF used these aircrafts as publicity material, the only time any images were published was at their induction ceremony or they were seen during Highmark exercise. Initially, it was reported that one of the refuellers was damaged in the attack, don't recall PAF either lining up those before the media. And when some members drag in the likes of Sunny Deol in a war debate, one wonders, if they understand the psyche of certain military topics .:D

Ok.. Nothing was damaged.. \o/ .. Enjoy ;)

Regards

Sunny Deol ?? who ?? where?? what ?? :lol:

PS: Nice deflection try on the effect of past publishing/posting on present and future credibility.. But the question stands :azn:

When was the fourth Saab-2000 Sr. no 10025 delivered? Did I miss some news?

PAF+Saab+2000+Erieye+AEW%2526C_1.jpg

10025 was the aircraft that participated at Dubai airshow.

images

2030867.jpg

The image of the tail fin is also from Dubai Airshow I believe.

Well what do you know, the number of windows on one side is more than the other!

10025 was the aircraft that participated at Dubai airshow.

The image of the tail fin is also from Dubai Airshow I believe.

Well what do you know, the number of windows on one side is more than the other!

It was sent by SAAB, not PAF. Last I heard under evaluation in Sweden and pending delivery to Pakistan. SAAB (If not PAF) should have released delivery report in media or internet.

It was sent by SAAB, not PAF. Last I heard under evaluation in Sweden and pending delivery to Pakistan. SAAB (If not PAF) should have released delivery report in media or internet.

PAF personnel were with it.

And it has been delivered AFAIK.

Do we have 4 Saab 2000 or 5?

There is one with c/n 049 and serial number 10049 also said to be with PAF, although no picture of it anywhere. Was the order scrapped? Only pics of 10025, 10040, 10045 and J019 (formerly AP-OOI)

Second thing, as long as the aircraft is with Saab, and not delivered to PAF< they do not have PAF markings on it, and have a Saab logo on it, and the Swedish civilian registration.

10045 had SE 45 (civilian swedish number), and in the following pic, a aircraft SE 049 is shown. It was supposed to have 10049 registration with PAF. What happened to it?

The induction ceremony picture is of SE-45 (10045), while J019, 10040 and 10025 are pictured with PAF. So, 049 acquisition scrapped?

PICT0932.jpg

If it is true that all saab have destroyed, then despite beeing Pakistani, a proud Pakistani who stand always with our armed forces, i have just to say : Pakistan hatam ho jay to better hoye gha !

No more forceand will left inside me to defend my own country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom