What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
10040 and 10025 have 4 windows on starboard, while 10045 has 6.

Maybe some changes in the internal configuration led to that. Otherwise the reason is location of the work-stations. Remember that the SAAB is a narrow-bodied aircraft, so little possibility of a symmetrical layout. The port-side has the crew movement area.

Ok.. Nothing was damaged.. \o/ .. Enjoy ;)

Sunny Deol ?? who ?? where?? what ?? :lol:

PS: Nice deflection try on the effect of past publishing/posting on present and future credibility.. But the question stands :azn:

Hunters came out in the morning since that plane does not have night fighting capabilities...Till then, it was Sunny Deol :lol: who kept the Pakistani tank regiment in check ;)

Will burst other bubbles in due course. ;)...kinda busy right now. :)

Will burst other bubbles in due course. ;)...kinda busy right now. :)

:lol: Shuroo kisne kiya tha ??? :azn:

It was the IAF hunters that halted PA attack not SUNNY DOEL! Not a considerable achievement since Pakistani tanks were bogged down in sand and had no air support other wise IAF hunters would have been hunted again by inferior sabers.[/URL]

Hunters came out in the morning since that plane does not have night fighting capabilities...Till then, it was Sunny Deol :lol: who kept the Pakistani tank regiment in check ;)

:rofl: Typical of some Pakistanis.. Always ignoring their own missteps.. like conveniently forgetting about operation Gibraltar when talking of 1965

Still waiting for the impact of past posts on present credibility response...

Captain Tariq Jamil went to coma after being hit by splinters from RPG which landed nearby. The debris went for his head and he stayed in coma for about 5-8 days. If I am not wrong, he was near the Saab hangar.

376735_517063608308016_124515684_n.jpg

check and verify your facts before posting such kind of news. This guy wounded in Orakzai Op. Belong to SSG (3rd Commando battalion)

check and verify your facts before posting such kind of news. This guy wounded in Orakzai Op. Belong to SSG (3rd Commando battalion)

but he isn't dead...he is alive and well...

It was also in the newspaper that Mirage rebuild factory had gone up in smoke with losses mounting to tens of millions, later it transpired that some dry grass in the compound caught fire due to the heat. People are posting all kind of nonsense,....does it qualify to have three aircraft crammed into one hangar, while a single one sits in the other......oh may be it was kept separate for the photo shoot later. Can you imagine three aircraft getting hit in one place (as per claim) and not a trickle of smoke leaves the building.... what to say of beggars belief. It's been a month since this incident took place, apart from the old wifey tales, has anything credible been put forward...... except that people just like to sensationalise on anything and everything. !!

But then ISPR should have come out with a statement because citizens like myself, who do not have access to Military personnel for first hand information, have to rely on news that circulate. I am personally so irritated at the potential loss as there is no confirmed news regarding these AWACS.

But then ISPR should have come out with a statement because citizens like myself, who do not have access to Military personnel for first hand information, have to rely on news that circulate. I am personally so irritated at the potential loss as there is no confirmed news regarding these AWACS.

I agree... Even if there is really no major loss as most "in the know" members are claiming (and that quite possible), even then, a human mind normally assumes the worse.. PAF/ISPR should reassure its citizens of having successfully thwarting the terrorist attack on the base by some symbolic gesture or other..

I agree... Even if there is really no major loss as most "in the know" members are claiming (and that quite possible), even then, a human mind normally assumes the worse.. PAF/ISPR should reassure its citizens of having successfully thwarting the terrorist attack on the base by some symbolic gesture or other..

Karan, don't make it difficult for them; their hands are full already. More important matters need to be attended to.

After 1971 war, PAF lined up all the newly bought mirage aircraft which everyone though were destroyed in IAF bombing raid. This time PAF is holding up the news,,, so you can guess what's happened or happening behind the scenes that PAF don't want to tell the public.

:lol: Shuroo kisne kiya tha ??? :azn:

Aur deny kaun kar raha tha. !!!:azn:... anyway it's off topic. !!

:rofl: Typical of some Pakistanis.. Always ignoring their own missteps.. like conveniently forgetting about operation Gibraltar when talking of 1965

Should avoid cheap banter before you are donated another Kanji Varam for the dowry. :D

Still waiting for the impact of past posts on present credibility response...

Too bad, as much as you people have become accustomed to firing over other's shoulders, in essence, there is nothing for you to fulfil your wish list here, PAF, is not going to line up it's aircraft after every incident. !!!

After 1971 war, PAF lined up all the newly bought mirage aircraft which everyone though were destroyed in IAF bombing raid. This time PAF is holding up the news,,, so you can guess what's happened or happening behind the scenes that PAF don't want to tell the public.
Dude, that was in full scale war with another country, which was making tall claims of destroying six PAF Mirages.
Here, except few frivolous character and some sensationalising media, no one else is claiming on the AWACS.

Aur deny kaun kar raha tha. !!!:azn:... anyway it's off topic. !!

It is off topic.. But then again.. Shuroo kisne kiya tha :)???

And when some members drag in the likes of Sunny Deol in a war debate, one wonders, if they understand the psyche of certain military topics .:D
:azn:

Should avoid cheap banter before you are donated another Kanji Varam for the dowry. :D
:lol:.. Phd in out of context off topic rants

Too bad, as much as you people have become accustomed to firing over other's shoulders, in essence, there is nothing for you to fulfil your wish list here, PAF, is not going to line up it's aircraft after every incident. !!!

I was asking about your comment discrediting all express tribune reports due to a single mis report in the past.. Questioning if that logic holds for posts of senior Pakistani members ;) who in past posted pictures of Indian companies and called them Pakistani software companies from Karanchi.. Should all their subsequent posts be also treated as rubbish :azn:

Dude, that was in full scale war with another country, which was making tall claims of destroying six PAF Mirages.
Here, except few frivolous character and some sensationalising media, no one else is claiming on the AWACS.

Because PAF is not coming clean on this and these frivolous characters got their tip from someone inside KAMRA AB. So, until PAF makes "Official" announcement, people bound to get along with ones whose claims are based on sources who works in Kamra AB.

If it is true that all saab have destroyed, then despite beeing Pakistani, a proud Pakistani who stand always with our armed forces, i have just to say : Pakistan khatam ho jay to better hoye gha !

No more forceand will left inside me to defend my own country

Itne jaldi haar maan gaye kiya dost ............ So that mean our enemies are getting sucessful coz few of our countrymen have lost their hope altogether that they want to sacrifice everything for the lost hope.

It is off topic.. But then again.. Shuroo kisne kiya tha :)???
That's not difficult to conclude. :lol:

Just like I remember one eminent Pakistani member ;) posting a picture of an Indian software company's shop floor as a picture of a Pakistani one..
:lol:.. Phd in out of context off topic rants
Right down your ally.....isn't it. ;)

I was asking about your comment discrediting all express tribune reports due to a single mis report in the past.. Questioning if that logic holds for posts of senior Pakistani members ;) who in past posted pictures of Indian companies and called them Pakistani software companies from Karanchi.. Should all their subsequent posts be also treated as rubbish :azn:

This is where you lose out, earlier in the thread, i posted copies of both news items (In Urdu), ironically it was the same reporter in both cases, and as for your repeated example, the IT, topic wasn't exactly my intuitive, was it, rather i merely copy pasted the article. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom