What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the faces of the airmen & officers, do they give a look of men who have lost one of their prized platform, don't think so.

Do they look like they lost a DSG Sepoy and a officer? Don't think so.

The country will receive three more Airborne Warning and Control Systems (AWACS) in 2010, Minister for Defence Production Abdul Qayyum Khan Jatoi said. Speaking at a news conference, he said one AWACS plane had reached the country and three more were expected next year.

PAF gets first Saab 2000 Erieye AEW&C from Sweden ~ ASIAN DEFENCE

4 A/C are with PAF

Serial numbers:

1- J019 (Not AWACS, only Saab 2000)

j019_1_mar15.jpg

2-10045

10045_dec8.jpg

1370283.jpg

3-10025
PAF+Saab+2000+Erieye+AEW%2526C_1.jpg

10040 is the 4th one.

25215217475814926038610.jpg

So, that is 4 aircraft accounted for.:D

No aircraft were at Chaklala, as they normally are. 2 were at kamra (on the ground), third one was airborne. Last one was said to be at Sargodha.

we should be able to defend our assets.
If india is able take down the assets which are pain in their *** then i salute them.

Dont blame our incompetence on others.
I am sorry to say but last few years have really been disappointing and depressing. We as a nation (civil and military) have failed to protect our people and property.

No one is blaming anyone but ground realities are just that, the war we are fighting is something that even NATO is struggling to meet in Afghanistan. Enemy hidden among masses, for once, its time to open our eyes and prepare for what has surrounded us.

No one is blaming anyone but ground realities are just that, the war we are fighting is something that even NATO is struggling to meet in Afghanistan. Enemy hidden among masses, for once, its time to open our eyes and prepare for what has surrounded us.

i think too many people still dont "appreciate" the threats we face

internally and externally....and this is surprising, for a country where too many people are GLUED to the news 24/7

i think too many people still dont "appreciate" the threats we face

internally and externally....and this is surprising, for a country where too many people are GLUED to the news 24/7

Irony is that these so called "News Channels" are all but political goofy shows, no insight and seldom there is a fact. No wonder the nation has no clue what our forces are dealing with, the 4th generation warfare style, a.k.a urban warfare.

Irony is that these so called "News Channels" are all but political goofy shows, no insight and seldom there is a fact. No wonder the nation has no clue what our forces are dealing with, the 4th generation warfare style, a.k.a urban warfare.

at times, they are part of the problem.....they add to the confusion or misinformation.

nobody really can understand simply b/c in the war affected areas most of the information doesnt flow freely....civvies can play their role by reporting suspicious persons; movements of hate/militant groups etc.

Some SSG guy I think. It was on this thread I think. Whose pictures were being circulated. Or am I being mistaken?

That's the whole question......you only think it's happened without any substance......just like you think we lost some AWACS.

That's the whole question......you only think it's happened without any substance......just like you think we lost some AWACS.

There were 2 people killed, and everybody on here said that it was a Major.

And I don't think about the AWACS.

Good day.

There were 2 people killed, and everybody on here said that it was a Major.

And I don't think about the AWACS.

Good day.

Don't remember anyone said it was a Major, no one said that.

the sole aim of our news channels is to create hysteria and sensationalism. the news channel that does it best wins the ratings - thats their aim - not to tell the truth.

Though i agree with what you said but just a point, NATO or the US is not loosing their prized assets on ground and that too on their home tariff unlike us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom