What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

This thread is the most serious discussion of any kind that can happen on a discussion forum---. Here was the oppurtunity for everyone to come forward---specially those entitlements---.

I don't see any leading and thought provoking and critical discussions from any entitled personal except for some 'SOB STORIES'--- you people know what my recommendations are---.

This attack must be an eye opener for the defence forces---next one would be on a bigger scale. The millitary and the intelligence gathering services need to begin to start the hunt as never before..
Agreed.

There are many voices of dissent here on the forum. However, they are silenced pretty quickly. Don't be so quick to judge all of us. Sometimes we have to voice our concerns, buy coating it with 30 different flavors of 'national pride,' with the one at the core being the voice of reason. :D

Hi,

To understand that---you need to have a conscience, LOVE OF LAND & cerebral cortex!
Ok. That is funny! As I said, mix it with pride and it works, no one gets an infraction! :D

I would give extra point to Moderator who started zero tolerance policy on trolling etc. And let these serious discussion made successful..

I would say its time Govt or Pak armed forces need to consider either population should move away from vital installations or installation should be moved with better future planning.
Not like Navel base karachi renting its navel base empty lots for marriages and private parties. Recently Talat Hussain made another program on INSECURE MEHRAN BASE. Where single sepoy covering over half mile radius without any wireless. And begging Talat Hussain " please leave ".......this security situation of Navel base.....Still he went next to base wall and show no sign of security.

I would give extra point to Moderator who started zero tolerance policy on trolling etc. And let these serious discussion made successful..

I would say its time Govt or Pak armed forces need to consider either population should move away from vital installations or installation should be moved with better future planning.
Not like Navel base karachi renting its navel base empty lots for marriages and private parties. Recently Talat Hussain made another program on INSECURE MEHRAN BASE. Where single sepoy covering over half mile radius without any wireless. And begging Talat Hussain " please leave ".......this security situation of Navel base.....Still he went next to base wall and show no sign of security.

Can you post the video? specifically the part.?

Wait, i have got a link, can you tell which part to watch? I dont have enough time right now to watch all parts!:D

News Night with Talat (Kamra Air Base Attack – Exclusive Analysis)

I would say to hell with the inhabited area. People need to get some sense into their thick skulls. They are the reason such attacks take place in the 1st place. My point was similar make the area a no go zone, install the automated turret system and if someone crosses it either by sheer ignorance or the purpose of terrorism will be taken out.

You can't have automatic lethal systems across the street from people's houses, schools and shops.

You need an outer perimeter, a no-man's land, and an inner boundary. It's not rocket science; these setups exist all over the world. When you work at sensitive defence projects in the US, you don't drive up and park next to your office. You park several miles away anda bus takes workers to the office complex. No electronics are allowed -- no radios, no phones, no ipads, NOTHING. ZIP.

Hi,

Police and rangers were doing their jobs dilligently----you pakistanis being your own worst enemies---screwed them up bad----.

Remember the ranger who shot the thief in the----the thief kept advancing towards the ranger even grabbed his rifle----and all you guys demonized the ranger---actually all you karachiites demonized that ranger for shooting that man---.

And what you did---you people deleteed the sound and kept a selective video and then started up rallies and you got death penalty for that ranger---turned to life in jail---.

Then you had this chechen family advancing towards the check post in quetta---woman in hijab----swollen belly---would not stop----the police fired and took the family out---and you people castigated the police---even though you people knew how many times the suicide bombers had killed the police at check points by not stopping when ordered---.

You people castigated your own police force---. Now that they don't give a rat's behind and you people cry for their inactions.

Let me ask my brethren----don't you people think that you are not deserving of living in a civilized and law abiding society as for now---that your action and activites have taken you away from any civilized and progressive community---.

Law abiding pakistanis will have to take up and act on their own---smaller strike forces---small groups----will take out thieves---rapists---gangsters---silently and quietly---secrecy will be the most important thing---.

Pakistan needs vigilante style justice---quick strikes and you are gone---you need to bring sanity back into your society and community---and if the police gets into your way---guess what you have to do---if you have a corrupt judge in your way---the solution is simple---no threats---just do the job---.

Send the message out silently---loud and clear---pakistanis need to take their nation back--even if it needs to take the law into your own hand---. Now the question that needs to be asked is---do you have the discipline---.

As for kamra air base---paf needs to display all its assets in a fly by---people need to see if the air force is honest in telling them what has really really happened.

But---the bottomline---the air base commander in karachi--he needs the hangman's noose---no ifs and buts. Untill and unless you people don't start up with the cleansing process---you people won't have a nation left---pretty soon.

Remember the ranger who shot the thief in the----the thief kept advancing towards the ranger even grabbed his rifle----and all you guys demonized the ranger---actually all you karachiites demonized that ranger for shooting that man---.

And what you did---you people deleteed the sound and kept a selective video and then started up rallies and you got death penalty for that ranger---turned to life in jail---.

Dear Mr. MastanKhan, without going to the detail of that event you coated I would simple ask one Question “Could we give the right to be a judge to an armed man”

Dear All, I have observed that we as a nation are either talks about events like such or personalities from both side of this war, but we are not trying to understand the challenges of this war (please allow me to blunt this war itself is not a challenge)

As a nation I am unable to find the combine effort at Intellectual and religious and social levels as well.
All we do is military operations or traditional war be its USA/NATO or Pakistan it is not the solution, a simple logic traditional warfare tactics could not be the answer of a guerilla warfare tactics it is a proven history.

You can't have automatic lethal systems across the street from people's houses, schools and shops.

You need an outer perimeter, a no-man's land, and an inner boundary. It's not rocket science; these setups exist all over the world. When you work at sensitive defence projects in the US, you don't drive up and park next to your office. You park several miles away anda bus takes workers to the office complex. No electronics are allowed -- no radios, no phones, no ipads, NOTHING. ZIP.

Yes these setups does exist worldwide but you also have to understand the mentality here. I quote Musharraf as saying once to a foreign journalist that in England if a police barricades an area with a yellow ribbon, people would not dare even thinking about crossing it, on the other hand in Pakistan even if you built a concrete wall, people will find a way to make a hole in it and cross over.

What you are suggesting is for the educated lot, not for the bunch of ignorant fools. How many valued lives and prized assets are we willing to put on stake before we realize that this nation does not deserve a democracy, they deserve a danda.(Sorry)

I will say it again, we can make an area a no go, and you can bet, people will still use it, unless they know, that there won't be a warning coming this time and the only thing coming will be a bullet straight to the head.

Dear Mr. MastanKhan, without going to the detail of that event you coated I would simple ask one Question “Could we give the right to be a judge to an armed man”

Dear All, I have observed that we as a nation are either talks about events like such or personalities from both side of this war, but we are not trying to understand the challenges of this war (please allow me to blunt this war itself is not a challenge)

As a nation I am unable to find the combine effort at Intellectual and religious and social levels as well.
All we do is military operations or traditional war be its USA/NATO or Pakistan it is not the solution, a simple logic traditional warfare tactics could not be the answer of a guerilla warfare tactics it is a proven history.

Sir,

Some one has to provide justice to the weak and suffering in pakistan---that is the law of nature---that is the Law of ALLAH---that is the law of the universe---.

You really want to know how stupid you pakistanis are---how illeterate and ignorant you are about your religion---the veryu cardinal principal thatis the fundamental basis of islam---the fundamental basis of any thriving civilized society is justice---.

Your religion forces upon you to provide justice to those who do not have the strength to get it---to stand up against those who donot provide justice---that is the very foundation of your religion---not the kalimah---or the quraaan--the rozah or zakaat or haj---those are for your soul---and only then when you have been just---otherwise they are worthless and of no substance.

If you cannot provide justice---you are a worthless nation---there is no place for you in front of your LORD GOD----and here you are----your top most judges are telling people---khuda ka khauf karo---marna nahin hai jo aisay kaam kar rahay ho---meaning---don't you fear god---you will die why to do these things---god will punish you---.

And this statement is contrary to the canons of the religion islam---. In islam the person must fear the law---the person must fear the law of the land---the person must fear the justice imposed upon him by the courts of the land---when the almighty made you the leader of men amongst you---he made you the judge of the people as well and forced upon you to pass just judgement and examplary punishments upon those wwho commit crimes against those who are weak and those who are suffering and those who have no recourse to go any where else but just to beg for justice.

And if you cannot provide justice---then there is no place for you as a nation and for your people---.

If you people look at it---look at yourself---regardless of what happened and who did what---since the past twenty five years----you a re surely and certainly headed that way---.

Your judge of supreme court cannot give you justice and impose a sentence---he blurts out---khuda ka khauf karo----instead---he should have stated----fear me in this world----fear the imposition of my law---.

So what's the verdict now?

are the AWACS safe or destroyed?

Well in my opinion this attack proves beyond a doubt that these TTP scums are being backed by a very powerful and resourceful patron. If the purpose was to cause damage to the resources of Pakistan, the terrorists would have found it much easier to attack assets of PIA, Pakistan Railways or other important strategic civilian assets. They chose to forgo this and attacked the most important asset in the inventory of PAF. This asset which will be PAF's main trump card in denying air superiority against a regional air force. If the terrorists ignored everything else and attacked this with such sophistication, it is quite clear there are some sinister designs which mean to reduce the conventional capability of Pakistan instead of its COIN capabilities.

Well in my opinion this attack proves beyond a doubt that these TTP scums are being backed by a very powerful and resourceful patron. If the purpose was to cause damage to the resources of Pakistan, the terrorists would have found it much easier to attack assets of PIA, Pakistan Railways or other important strategic civilian assets. They chose to forgo this and attacked the most important asset in the inventory of PAF. This asset which will be PAF's main trump card in denying air superiority against a regional air force. If the terrorists ignored everything else and attacked this with such sophistication, it is quite clear there are some sinister designs which mean to reduce the conventional capability of Pakistan instead of its COIN capabilities.

You are basically saying India is TTP's patron.... although I can see how attack on awacs can be seen as something o indian interest, the truth is , India using taliban as an assset seems farfetched....lets not forgetyour own governmet claims some of the most influential leaders of ttp are from LET/JUD and HuM

Awacs maybe safe. National pride on the other hand, is a whole different story!

National Pride was lost in 71- or we keep on loosing the remianing- in raymond- osama- GHQ- mehran- minhas-
Maybe our national pride is so much fragile that some 10 talibunies in a failed attempt attacking a base dents it-
i didnt see that in 9/11- 7/11- 26/11- infact those made them stronger- united-
in our case Pride is directly propotional to talibunies attacking our military bases-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom