What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep beleiving in some phony 'spokes person' speakinb from inside a donkeys arse .... We have our reservation on 'spokes persons' authenticity.

It does not matter what I believe in.. Neither your army nor your govt raised doubts the authenticity yet.. Oh i'm sorry you are the spokesperson, right!

It does not matter what I believe in.. The army nor your govt raised about the authenticity yet.. Oh i'm sorry you are the spokesperson, right!

Everybody raised suspicon,you chose not to read.

Everybody raised suspicon,you chose not to read.
Members can doubt, they only can... Btw why not launch major offensive and finish these swines, at least from your land?

Members can doubt, they only can... Btw why not launch major offensive and finish these swines, at least from your land?

Because no point.
They will do what they always do..
Run into afghanistan and sit in the lapse of ISAF..
They wont secure their side of the border.

The most baffling thing for me is the senior and credible guys on the sister forum who always share some inside tid bids are also silent in the issue and besides every one asking about the exact loss no one of them has replied so far...it may be they are not online ,,,or up with other stuff ...but all we can say is speculation

let me ask pshamim sahib ...may be he can shed some light

Tight lipped about what?

A lot of info is out public, what do you want to know?

Because no point.

Secure yours, remove the sympathisers in your country, many think help came from inside, even the news especially in the Mehran attack..

Because no point.

Secure yours, remove the sympathisers in your country, many think help came from inside, even the news especially in the Mehran attack..

U.S.: Pakistan Capable Of Securing Nuclear Arsenal

August 17, 2012 | 0225 GMT

The U.S. government Aug. 16 expressed confidence in the Pakistani government's ability to secure its nuclear arsenal following attacks on an air base in that country, Xinhua reported. U.S. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said the United States is confident that Pakistan is aware of the range of potential threats to its nuclear arsenal and has secured it accordingly. Nuland said that Pakistan issued a statement denying that there was either any nuclear material or any nukes at the air base that was attacked, adding that the United States does not have any information that would contradict that.

the global master has spoken! so chill again!

Pakistani Nukes are de-mated with the warhead, delivery mechanism and trigger keys all kept in separate locations.

Pakistani Nuclear Silos are deep underground with a labyrinth of security mechanisms in place.

Even if the Taliban manage to break into a Nuclear Silo and steal a nuclear weapon, it will be useless.

The only thing they can do is make a dirty bomb out of it.

U.S.: Pakistan Capable Of Securing Nuclear Arsenal

August 17, 2012 | 0225 GMT

The U.S. government Aug. 16 expressed confidence in the Pakistani government's ability to secure its nuclear arsenal following attacks on an air base in that country, Xinhua reported. U.S. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said the United States is confident that Pakistan is aware of the range of potential threats to its nuclear arsenal and has secured it accordingly. Nuland said that Pakistan issued a statement denying that there was either any nuclear material or any nukes at the air base that was attacked, adding that the United States does not have any information that would contradict that.

the global master has spoken! so chill again!

Pakistani Nukes are de-mated with the warhead, delivery mechanism and trigger keys all kept in separate locations.

Pakistani Nuclear Silos are deep underground with a labyrinth of security mechanisms in place.

Even if the Taliban manage to break into a Nuclear Silo and steal a nuclear weapon, it will be useless.

Sepoy Muhammad Iqbal who was injured also shaheed now. Nos of shaheed is now 2. Salute to DSG :pakistan:

561774_10151027120838927_332338480_n.jpg

Shaheed Sep Muhammad Asif

409594_423228414379085_1744480466_n.jpg

Very bad news , shame on armed forces security teams .

I dont know why they dont install CCTV cameras etc or may be it is inside coordinated attack

GHQ,NAVAL BASE and now Air Base , which place in Pakistan is safe?

Pakistan need special security forces , all miltery bases should be atleast 50 KM from cities .towns or villages

Only thing ???

This is exactly what the world fears and you make light of it !!!

Anyone wondering why ISPR has not yet come out with a statement/press release ...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom