What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

Tea addict

Reaction score
Country
India
Two terrorists have been killed in an attack on an Army camp in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara. Heavy exchange of fire is underway.

The attack, in which two fidayeen were killed inside Army camp, took place early morning today.

Meanwhile, searches are being carried out.

- More details awaited

3 of our martyrs include one officers an one JCO...they attacked the artillery camp again just like last time.

Bharwa na, dont insult our martyrs. Many of yours get dispatched by mujahiddin in your country too. No need to show your upbringing. Reflects badly on your parents.
Sir I am not insulting any one. In Kashmir this is war. You call them terrorist when they are fighting for their freedom. You start calling them freedom fighter you will get the due respect from me. The attacker were shouting leave Kashmir openly.

Neither Baluchis are declared terrorists by UN...but there are terrorist baluchis....siliarly there are terrorist kashmiris.....
Baloch insurgents blow up n kill civilians, kashmiri mujahideem only attqck army, learn the difference u insect, bla are terrorists cause they kill civilians, learn the defination if terrorism, attacking soldiers is termed terrorism by no impartial school of thought in this world,..

Ranjeet Singh has called a high level meeting after the attack the death toll is feared to rise. Camp still under attack.

Keep focus here and stop making stories up from your backside and use abusive language. Then nobody has to digress.

In an Uri-style attack, militants targeted an army camp in Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Thursday morning, killing at least five soldiers, including an Army officers.

Two terrorists have been eliminated and combing operations are underway with sources saying the casualty count was feared to rise.

Stay tuned for live updates:
http://www.news18.com/news/india/ku...nath-singh-calls-high-level-meet-1384827.html

I am making no stories here it is your media.

In an Uri-style attack, militants targeted an army camp in Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Thursday morning, killing at least five soldiers, including an Army officers.

Two terrorists have been eliminated and combing operations are underway with sources saying the casualty count was feared to rise.

Stay tuned for live updates:
http://www.news18.com/news/india/ku...nath-singh-calls-high-level-meet-1384827.html

I am making no stories here it is your media.

As of now its 3 Martyrs not 5

Army sources have now confirmed that three soldiers — an officer, a junior commissioned officer and a jawan — have been killed in the attack. Sources had earlier said that five soldiers had been killed.

I can understand ur happiness man but the minister name is Rajnath singh and as of now there is 3 casualty on our side and 2 terrorist killed

so going by ur logic when the BLA only attack ur army then they shouldn't be called terrorist ?
If they attacked only army than they would be rightly termed as insurgents, but they attack civilians hence they are termed as terrorists, n this is nit my logic but the universally accepted defination of a terrorist...

Back
Top Bottom