What's new

Attack on Hamid Mir: Geo TV declares war on ISI

i wish i had found it, trust me, am after that video more then you, but all i have come up is with that edited version of 2 minutes....:(

lol, that war stricken place was at the border of khuzdar and sindh :p am on my off days....:party:
good to see you back alive...otherwise we were assuming you would return as shaheed balixd:enjoy: joking

Televesion Broadcast Station Operations REgulations 2012 -
Part V - 18 C
the licensee shall ensure that nothing is contained in any programme or an advertisement which is prejudicial to the interests of the sovereignty and integrity of Pakistan, ideology of Pakistan, security friendly relations with foreign states, public order or which may constitute contempt of court, defamation or incitement to an offence or brings into disrepute the state institutions including armed forces
and while we are at it, do check 18 O.
PEMRA Regulations

@M-48 there you go
good to see you back alive...otherwise we were assuming you would return as shaheed balixd:enjoy: joking

lol , dont worry the place am going this time, will make sure, i get a hard time , either some stray mortar from Indian side will kill me or the desert along the border ----

Televesion Broadcast Station Operations REgulations 2012 -
Part V - 18 C
the licensee shall ensure that nothing is contained in any programme or an advertisement which is prejudicial to the interests of the sovereignty and integraity of Pakistan, ideology of Pakistan, security friendly relations with foreign states, publicorder or which may constitute contempt of court, defamation or incitement to an offence or brings into disrepute the state institutions including armed forces
PEMRA Regulations

@M-48 there you go
lol , dont worry the place am going this time, will make sure, i get a hard time , either some stray mortar from Indian side will kill me or the desert along the border ----
nah God bless you bro...:pakistan: we want you alive and healthy....and we are proud of you people!:)

by the way which place? give me a hint!

Definition of Propoganda Under Pemra Regulations 2012 Broadcast Operations Regulations:

“propaganda” means a systematic dissemination of any doctrine,
rumour or selective information to promote one sided views on
any controversial issue;

Part III-5J
(j) no content is aired that is offensive, indecent, vulgar or
defamatory;

9. Language.— (1) Content shall maintain high standards of
language. Abusive and vulgar language shall be strictly avoided in all content.
(Language of Amir mir was not appropriate , he was pointing at state institution not some thug off the street

10. News and current affairs programmes.— (1) News, current
affairs or documentary programmes shall present information in an objective,
accurate, impartial and balanced manner.

Explanation: Impartial here means that opinion and views expressed by
the licensee shall be based on proper reasoning and facts and shall not be
influenced by personal bias, prejudice
or other commercial interests of the
licensee or persons working for the licensee.

(3) In the event any factually incorrect programme, news or assertion
is made by the licensee, the correct factual position shall be broadcast as soon as
it comes to the knowledge of the licensee along with an apology

(5) Programmes on sub judice matters may be aired in informative
manner and shall be handled objectively: Provided that no content which tends to prejudice the determination of the court shall be aired. Now today's statement of Hamid Mir did comply with this

(6) News shall be clearly distinguished from commentary, opinion and
analysis.

(7) Gloomy, sensational, or alarming details not essential to factual
reporting shall not be aired as a part of news-bulletin.

Last edited:
Definition of Propoganda Under Pemra Regulations 2012 Broadcast Operations Regulations:

“propaganda” means a systematic dissemination of any doctrine,
rumour or selective information to promote one sided views on
any controversial issue;
@VCheng i think you should read the above defination! what do you say about it?

ye kider hey?:undecided: what would you do there?:what: Sindh's border aint secure either?:what: tu secure kia hy phr Pakistani mi?:tsk:
dig up a well to extract Oil & Gas :what: - this is what i do my dear - i work for an E & P company of Pakistan,
and the places we go are no less then war zones, one our Drilling Rigs will be operating near kashmore and dera bugti - now ain't that a hot zone???
and the place we are going now is very much close to indian border, last place we went to drill well was just 30km away from Border - we could see the Lights at border ----galti se india walon ne mortar gola mar diya tou :hang3:

dig up a well to extract Oil & Gas :what: - this is what i do my dear - i work for an E & P company of Pakistan,
and the places we go are no less then war zones, one our Drilling Rigs will be operating near kashmore and dera bugti - now ain't that a hot zone???
and the place we are going now is very much close to indian border, last place we went to drill well was just 30km away from Border - we could see the Lights at border ----galti se india walon ne mortar gola mar diya tou :hang3:
lol Ok....i gtg go now ...was up to prepare something....stay blessed! :wave:

galti sey mar diya tu wapas do mardyna mortar gola or whatever its called:p:

I don't think there will be any action against GEO as this group is dog of other big powers, but it's perfect opportunity to make this a$$hole PEMRA to do her duty.
Pervaiz Rasheed has already said to Geo, tussi tension na liyo, no one is going to shut Geo.

oh btw Sindh border is very much secure - it is inside Sindh that is insecure :D
yeah like in Karachi mortars shortars are flowing freely like birds in sky and bombs placed like rocks on roads...:whistle:such dangerous city!

yeah like in Karachi mortars shortars are flowing freely like birds in sky and bombs placed like rocks on roads...:whistle:such dangerous city!
might not be dangerous enough for a day to day routine, but definitely not a safe place especially when you have Company policies and standards to comply with - trust me these foreign E & P are morons and hell bent on complying me standards - few companies - like mine have special Travel procedure set up for Pakistan - security related, they have one procedure and standard for rest of the world - LOL

might not be dangerous enough for a day to day routine, but definitely not a safe place especially when you have Company policies and standards to comply with - trust me these foreign E & P are morons and hell bent on complying me standards - few companies - like mine have special Travel procedure set up for Pakistan - security related, they have one procedure and standard for rest of the world - LOL

Bhai koii oil waghera bhiii nikal raheiii ho oil rigs seh ya phir sirf paaaniii hi nikal rahaa haiii ? :unsure:

Phir janaab kub kushkhabri deineiii lageiii hain aaap keh Pakistani crude oil mein self-sufficient ho giyaa haiii ? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom