What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

PTI is Taliban apologist.
Whitewash never serves, and PTI isn't.
I still remember its rallies starting from lal Majid in early 2000s.
That could be solved politically. The same Jamia Hafsa was the centre of Afghan Jihad in Isloo. Aziz's father, Maulana Abdullah Ghazi, was a close aide of Zia/army.
Now Mushi came and reversed everything. How can he convince the masses to unlearn all and become 'enlightened'? You know very well how much backlash was there within the army.
What we did was criminal. We used assault force and Phopohorous bombs, knowing there were women and other innocents inside.
t was a crime for which Imran should've brought people to task or resigned immediately.
Yes, it was a crime too. The question must have been asked then than now.

Afghan women curse the fact that they are born in your community.
Your own children are bought up backwards and ignorant.

No treaty is left unbroken by you

You are an untrustworthy kaum who create nothing but chaos and misery for the world, but especially your own people

When you stop murdering and blowing up people, when you accept and respect boundaries and borders everyone's lives will improve

At the moment nothing can save you

Me and @Mirzali Khan are Pakistani, but thank you for putting out that you consider us as Afghans and not Pakistani. Something we learn from birth.

So now you are a representative of Afghan women, well ask them what they think of your kind?, answer may not be what you expect.

We are murderous, yes it was us who raped, killed and denied the Bengali’s their rights. It was us who broke the country in two.

It was us who obeyed the orders of our white master and didn’t take Kashmir.

We are an unreliable qoum, says those who joined their kin Ranjit Singh to attack us, but we are unreliable.

Cry and keep crying, someone may feel sorry for you.

PTM isn’t even a party

NDM and ANP have combined 2/3 seats.

Who put Mohsin Dawsr in that position anyway? Not us 😂😂
That is not the only measure. Anyway, any agitator, beyond the legal boundary is a culprit.

Their are problems in all cultures. Not good to paint everyone with one stroke.

I get it,. But whether it be Pakistan or Muslim countries in general we have enough problems

We have enough enemies, we have a 1.4 billion enemy of Muslims next door

Yet for 75 years these idiots have caused trouble and death and misery and they just don't learn

Every attempt at development
Poliio for fcuks sake, they kill polio teams

Won't allow border management

The police find it tough to police the jahils so army has to be bought in , then they complain that army has checkpoints and is being mean

Endless fassad that ruins the lives of everyone but starting with their own people

PTM isn’t even a party
Lame argument, bro. They held massive powershows. I didn't even know there are that many people in the border areas.

NDM and ANP have combined 2/3 seats.
You can thank Imran khan for that. Not the fact that a lot of people voted for the same ANP if there weren't an alternative. ANP was ruling KPK not ten years ago? So, did everyone up and dropped racism in 2013 elections?

Who put Mohsin Dawsr in that position anyway? Not us 😂😂
People who voted for him and would have voted for more like him if there weren't a strong mainstream alternative?

Me and @Mirzali Khan are Pakistani, but thank you for putting out that you consider us as Afghans and not Pakistani. Something we learn from birth.
My maternal family is from a Pashtun area. My nana's mother was a Pashtun. They lived in the same areas for decades. I was born in that Pashtun area.
Now, some locals were friendly, and some weren't. Always labelled us outsiders. Even a teacher didn't give my cousin her exam on time, blaming Punjabi for taking all the seats and barring Pashtuns from their rights.
My roommates hated Punjabi while I was with them. One of them was afghan, and we helped him a lot. So, what should I do then?

Thankyou Bajwa … while TTP takfiris were breeding right under our noses he was using army to kill IK and destroy Pakistan.

We will see the consequences of his mismanagement of TTP every day now . These dogs were allowed to breed and now they are coming back to bite us.

The pertinent question is, are the people who have more affinity towards afghans then the rest of this country?

I will be more closer to a Pashtun from Afg than someone else in Pakistan.

We speak the same language and are literally the same people

There’s no problem with feeling affinity towards Afghans. Problem is why isn’t intelligence stopping these attacks and cooperating?

I get it,. But whether it be Pakistan or Muslim countries in general we have enough problems

We have enough enemies, we have a 1.4 billion enemy of Muslims next door

Yet for 75 years these idiots have caused trouble and death and misery and they just don't learn

Every attempt at development
Poliio for fcuks sake, they kill polio teams

Won't allow border management

The police find it tough to police the jahils so army has to be bought in , then they complain that army has checkpoints and is being mean

Endless fassad that ruins the lives of everyone but starting with their own people
It's the seclusion, and lack of exposure to mainstream politics, I would say. They have an entire ecosystem, have had separate laws. Conservative culture, so not a lot of free thinking going on (the best they came up with is the stupid ethnicity argument).

Give it some time, hopefully, IK's love of afghans might help. (assuming company bahadur allows him to live)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom