What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

Facepalm to Pakistan and a bigger to Army/CTA/ISI etc. why:
1) When people were warning TTP presence in KPK, they were busy with political engineering.
"a stitch in time, saves nine"
2) 2nd time it is happening (DIK attack in 2013).

Let's pray we have no casualties and let them escape for now.

When I as a tax paying law abiding citizen of Pakistan have to enter some cantonment then I would be checked at least half a dozen times on various check posts

But these gandus from Waziristan not only entered cantonment easily but also freed their prisoners and took hostage of the officers and personnel

Nice. Mashallah :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
inshallah we will defeat this attempt

And then heads must roll. Why was this allowed to happen. Why is there a restart of militacy.

Imagine how demotivated the average soldier is, and how motivated the average TTP terrorist is.

The narrative that was being propogated by this country's "security experts" literally cucked everyone.

You have an explicit enemy sitting next door (Afghanistan) but people are hellbent on calling them brothers, while they want to absolutely annihilate you.

It must be made clear to the nation that Afghanistan is no friend, ever since 1947 they explicitly took a stance of being our enemy and have been sponsoring terrorist proxies ever since then. The harsh fact is that 90% of terrorism in Pakistan is due to Afghanistan.

Their Islamic narrative must also be dismantled, they have no claim to being truer Muslims. These are people who culturally engage in homosexuality and pedophilia (bacha baazi), animal sexual abuse (goat fucking), and oppress their minorities to no extent, such as the Tajiks and Hazaras.

Stop mentally cucking the population, it will only hurt Pakistan in the end.

When I as a tax paying law abiding citizen of Pakistan have to enter some cantonment then I would be checked at least half a dozen times on various check posts

But these gandus from Waziristan not only entered cantonment easily but also freed their prisoners and took hostage of the officers and personnel

Lol who is a bigger fool now? U or ur army?

CTD kpk police is under patronage of his holy all knowing hansomeness for 10 plus years now

The counter terrorism forces taken hostage by the terrorists!

Pakistan! What a wonder!

CTD kpk police is under patronage of his holy all knowing hansomeness for 10 plus years now
While what you are saying is true, the matter of the fact is that intelligence agencies are not cooperating with each other and the people who are responsible for this will continue with impunity. TTP and talibs have realized our incompetence and complacency and they will be embolden further. Now when we do not and cannot do our jobs correctly, US will intervene to "help" us and what you will have is handicapped and compromised security set up with yes sirs on top.

Every tax paying and law abiding Pakistani should do this one thing to solve all of their miseries. Become a tax paying and law abiding western country citizen

The center is inside cantt. Do I need to say anything further ?

The counter terrorism forces taken hostage by the terrorists!

Pakistan! What a wonder!
Did you help A.Ghani when he was begging for it, especially from IAF!
You are lucky you haven't faced such threats. Ask the US army or NATO. Kasab situation isn't 1/10th when these people can make.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom