What's new

Attack Myanmar Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military solution is not impossible. Burmese have been persecuting its Chinese and other minorities for years. An independent rakhine will not hurt chinas interest in any shape or form. China has claims over Burmese territory that was originally chinese but which in later years were captured by the British and inherited by Burma.

Chinese interest can be easily guaranteed and action taken.

Burma has no friends being the childish insular and deeply fascist country that it is. Military option should be on the table it all else fails.

If Burma falls the only country that may be impacted is India because it has been fighting with china for influence. Again Indias investment and security consideration can be accommodated.

we will probably help myanmar to defeat the muslim rebels.

For once, I have to agree in support of you. This is one arena where we, the Burmese and you all the three of us have a similar problem.

So Chinese like yourself are ok with a minority being mass murdered ?

Ethnic violence is wrong but a large section of this violence is the result of constant violence against Buddhists in Myanmar and Thailand for the last few decades.

Please read about how Jihad is being happening against Buddhists in Southeast Asia.

And then you wonder why Muslims are having problem with every other non-Muslim country on this planet. Whether it is Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists or us Buddhists, Muslim community has repeatedly shown its hostility to every single community.

You might call me a troll but if the Moderator allows, I would like to post the pics of the massacre that Muslims have been doing in Thailand's Buddhist areas to justify their so-called holy war against innocent monks and villagers.

If you can justify jihad with fake pictures, do you really think that Buddhists cannot even defend themselves or retaliate against wrong?

Let me highlight some errors made by your community repeatedly in the modern history:

1- You made the Christians your enemy in modern times through attacks like 9/11, London subway attack, Spain train attack, Beslan School Siege, Moscow terror strikes etc.

2- You made Jews your enemy by constantly attempting to harm their holy land, Israel.

3- You could not come to terms in the last 1,200 years with the Hindus and are still at war with them through attacks like what happened in Assam last week and what happened in J&K 20 years ago.

4- Atheist Communists were your enemies again for the reason that you did not comply with government laws and formed your own.

In Atheist China as well, you are not satisfied with anything despite the fact that Chinese government is doing so much development work and providing infrastructure.

5- Now you are spreading hate and false messages while constantly attacking our Buddhist community. Anyone wearing saffron or maroon robes doesn't become a Buddhist monk.

This means you are going on at cross roads against all the major communities of the world.

Tell me where do people like you who have problem with everyone, want to take this?

You forgot where they started first.

Where they sowed the seeds of what threatens to split their faith into two.

One of our teachers in my School in Abbotabad was Burmese Muslim migrant,back in 1980s...
He had many horror stories to tell even in those days...So apparently the genocide is going on for decades...

An independent rakhine will not hurt chinas interest in any shape or form.
Can you explain your stupid claim after seeing this map
z120206OGJssm04.jpg

If Burma falls the only country that may be impacted is India because it has been fighting with china for influence. Again Indias investment and security consideration can be accommodated.

Main impact will be China as it is the largest investor in Myanmar currently spending $2 Billion/year in Myanmar. Our investment in Sittwe port is just $150 million that of China on Kyaukphyu runs in Billions of dollar.

For once, I have to agree in support of you. This is one arena where we, the Burmese and you all the three of us have a similar problem.

Ethnic violence is wrong but a large section of this violence is the result of constant violence against Buddhists in Myanmar and Thailand for the last few decades.

Please read about how Jihad is being happening against Buddhists in Southeast Asia.

So basically Burmese Buddhist Monks are killing Rohingya because Muslims in Thailand have problems with Buddhist?
Isn't Thailand a different country and their Muslim population has totally different issues which Thailand has dealt with successfully and doesn't need Burma's help?

Military solution is not impossible. Burmese have been persecuting its Chinese and other minorities for years. An independent rakhine will not hurt chinas interest in any shape or form. China has claims over Burmese territory that was originally chinese but which in later years were captured by the British and inherited by Burma.

You wish sonny, you wish. Chinese feel Burma as a much better venue to invest their prospects rather than ruining their prospects of an ally facing similar problems as what they face in their western part of the country.

Let me ask you one thing though; Who would propose a "military" solution? There is no reason for China to go against Burmese. Which only puts you lot into the military seat.

So tell me, would your government in Dhaka risk a war against Burma? Mind you, Burmese military is far more powerful than yours despite having a smaller economy and smaller population. Their military focus due to a junta government also has been far more than a civilian government that you have.

The last thing we want is your war spilling over into our country.

Chinese interest has been long catered to due to strategic investments and close ties with the Burmese military. They certainly don't want to waste their resources on supporting fundamentalists who are also a problem in their own western state of Sinkiang.

Burma has no friends being the childish insular and deeply fascist country that it is. Military option should be on the table it all else fails.

Burma is far better than your country. Have you even visited it? It is poor but it doesn't have deranged fanatics burning and destroying everything that doesn't belong to their beliefs.

The only reason Burma is black-labeled is because of its junta government until a few months ago.

Otherwise, if you ignore its economic limitations, it is a relatively free society with tolerant social and family values.

Your craving for a country that supports your radical movements has gotten you so desperate to hope that a global power would sacrifice its strategic ambitions to support uncontrollable fundamentalists. :lol:

Get a reality check, mate; China has no bone to pick with with the Burmese and Rohingyas would give no additional benefit to Beijing in anyway than they would as a part of Burma.

But yeah, as I said, we don't want a Bangla-Burmese war spilling into our territory. That would be the last straw. So think well.

The point is simple. Tshering makes a point which i made only recently.

Why regardless of race or ethnicity or nationality or geography or region or language, is it only Muslims who fail to integrate into the local populace?

Why these vioent backlashes always have muslims as the common factor?

Something seriously wrong.

Can you explain your stupid claim after seeing this map
z120206OGJssm04.jpg

Main impact will be China as it is the largest investor in Myanmar currently spending $2 Billion/year in Myanmar. Our investment in Sittwe port is just $150 million that of China on Kyaukphyu runs in Billions of dollar.

I could but I won't embarrass you by highlighting your ignorance. Go find out where rakhine is and where the rohingya lives and then superimpose it on your map.

Chinese interest will not be harmed by rohingas being independent. The only nation that will have curtailed access and that's only possibly is India. Again it's interest can be guaranteed.

The ground reality will not change with the rohingas having an independent state if all reasoning fail. Neither china nor India will be that impacted life will carry on, but for the rohingyas a life without fear and persecution.

So basically Burmese Buddhist Monks are killing Rohingya because Muslims in Thailand have problems with Buddhist?

Monks don't kill. Before opening your mouth, do some research. Buddhist monks are forbidden from initiating violence.

Let me ask you a converse question:

What made these guys (not monks) attack the Rohingyas?

Was it a random attack or was it a retaliation to something that the media failed to capture?

Was the media present there when that particular incident happened before they actually saw Buddhists attacking them?

What caused the Buddhists to get so pissed off and to resort to violence? (Cannot be proven as a unitary action unless without credible evidence).

Judging by what I got to see in my own country last week and some other incidents 10 and 20 years ago, I think it is sensible to ask the question I asked above.

I am sure you won't run up on some street and cut up a passer-by on a calm quiet morning right? Something must provoke you to do it.

Isn't Thailand a different country and their Muslim population has totally different issues which Thailand has dealt with successfully and doesn't need Burma's help?

Countries are different doesn't mean woes are. When did I say that this is a retaliation to the massacres in Thailand?

I merely said that without fire there cannot be any smoke. :coffee:

Can you prove that the Buddhists there attacked without provocation or are you going to show me more Tibetan Earthquake photos and tell me that this is how my community attacked yours?

Muslim countries need to come together and make a joint military force on the lines of NATO..
We have the capability,the expertise,the resources but no unity...
If a united military force existed today.....an insignificant country like Burma could be forced to stopped from Killing Muslims in days..

Muslim countries need to come together and make a joint military force on the lines of NATO..
We have the capability,the expertise,the resources but no unity...
If a united military force existed today.....an insignificant country like Burma could be forced to stopped from Killing Muslims in days..
In short, you wish to revive the era of inter-religious wars that existed from the days of Muhammed to the failure of the Ottomans to capture Vienna over three centuries ago.

One of our teachers in my School in Abbotabad was Burmese Muslim migrant,back in 1980s...
He had many horror stories to tell even in those days...So apparently the genocide is going on for decades...

There are a lot of innocent collaterals that come in the line of fire even if they do nothing.

I am sure that your teacher never told you how joyfully Muslims attacked Buddhists there before a retaliation took place.

Monks don't kill. Before opening your mouth, do some research. Buddhist monks are forbidden from initiating violence.

Let me ask you a converse question:

What made these guys (not monks) attack the Rohingyas?

Was it a random attack or was it a retaliation to something that the media failed to capture?

Was the media present there when that particular incident happened before they actually saw Buddhists attacking them?

What caused the Buddhists to get so pissed off and to resort to violence? (Cannot be proven as a unitary action unless without credible evidence).

Judging by what I got to see in my own country last week and some other incidents 10 and 20 years ago, I think it is sensible to ask the question I asked above.

I am sure you won't run up on some street and cut up a passer-by on a calm quiet morning right? Something must provoke you to do it.

Countries are different doesn't mean woes are. When did I say that this is a retaliation to the massacres in Thailand?

I merely said that without fire there cannot be any smoke. :coffee:

Can you prove that the Buddhists there attacked without provocation or are you going to show me more Tibetan Earthquake photos and tell me that this is how my community attacked yours?

well yes if you give me a bad look,i have the option to ignore you,give you a bad look,swear at you,hit you,Kill you,and kill your whole family..
which one will be the justified approach?

Basically you are justifying mass murder of children..shame on you.

I could but I won't embarrass you by highlighting your ignorance. Go find out where rakhine is and where the rohingya lives and then superimpose it on your map.

Chinese interest will not be harmed by rohingas being independent. The only nation that will have curtailed access and that's only possibly is India. Again it's interest can be guaranteed.

The ground reality will not change with the rohingas having an independent state if all reasoning fail. Neither china nor India will be that impacted life will carry on, but for the rohingyas a life without fear and persecution.

Kyaukphyu lies in Rakhine State of Myanmar. So, how indepedence of Rakhine whereas remaining states with Burma help China. And why would China do that. Here is the map of Rakhine or Arakan.
200px-Burma_Rakhine_locator_map.png

Please tell seeing this map how will China get oil pipeline and rail line from Rakhine to Kunming without passing through remaining Myanmar. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom