What's new

Atheist faces jail after Facebook remark

And it will be more worst in Shinning India....if someone will speak about your Gods.........
Some of our ministers are atheists, e.g. Defence Minister AK Antony. I dont see how he is harmed by being atheist.
There is nothing to be insulted about, because atheists reject all religion, and they dont fight with others( like different religions do) so why some specific religion target them?

Javed Akhtar is openly atheist, Indian muslims are cool with that.

Why are u people are arguing with a radical islamist who belives earth was created by some invisible person,let him live in his delusions...

Let him spend all his life beleiveing some fairy tale told by someone in 12th Century..... If he tries to convince you with some BS theory without any Scientific reasons or evidence, just tell him to STFU and carry on

^^^^The problem is.....they won't just STFU, they don't want to be content with just believing whatever they like.....they want to force others to have the same belief.....NOW what is the solution! :smokin:

Why are u people are arguing with a radical islamist who belives earth was created by some invisible person,let him live in his delusions...

Let him spend all his life beleiveing some fairy tale told by someone in 12th Century..... If he tries to convince you with some BS theory without any Scientific reasons or evidence, just tell him to STFU and carry on
:lol: A real Delusional calling others deilusional... Ok! Let me ask a Question frm You.. Wat Happened If someone your relative or the one you love most calls you a Fairy tale and forgot you after your death..? How do ya feel?:what:

:lol: A real Delusional calling others deilusional... Ok! Let me ask a Question frm You.. Wat Happened If someone your relative or the one you love most calls you a Fairy tale and forgot you after your death..? How do ya feel?:what:

Dont know about him but I will feel guttered. I will be picked on by other ghosts for sure. :)

Indonesia did the right thing here. Athiest can't go on insulting our religion in a muslim majority state. ISLAM is not like every other
religion , its a way of life. Well done indonesia.:tup:

u2qW3.gif

Back
Top Bottom