What's new

Atheist Billboards Target US Muslims

Heard its growth is now stagnating.

Muslims actually theologically can't take the responsibility of making Islam dominant. That's God's domain, and God's promise!

Muslims fight usually when they're oppressed against and their lands and rights taken away, and when they're misguided and do the exact same thing to others.

By Religion?

Or the Moulavi Dudes chanting out Death to the Kafirs from Quran?

Atheists%20Billboards%20Target%20US%20Muslim.jpg

PATERSON – American Muslims ignored a new billboard campaign launched by an atheist group targeting Muslims around New York City calling Islam a myth, saying it make it harder for people of different beliefs to build bridges.

The new signs were erected last Monday by the organization American Atheists, which paid $15,000 to post for a month at a busy intersection at 33rd Street and Broadway, two blocks from the Islamic Center of Passaic County.

Atheist Billboards Target US Muslims - Americas - News - OnIslam.net

Waste of money.

No Muslim in his right mind would go berserk over this or become an atheist.

They should have donated the money to an orphanage or to children in Africa in stead.

This is just BS.:disagree:

but its true religions do create wars and terrorism look at hindu muslims christians jews all are fighting for domination.

Religion is one of the many reasons man goes to war. Men have gone to war over woman, land, money and what not. We humans just need an excuse to fight.

What was the 10 year siege of Troy about? A religion or a woman ? What was colonization of the so called third world about ? Spreading Christianity ? One can argue about the crusades to. Some Christian kingdoms sided with Muslims in the crusades.

The bloodiest wars in history WWI and WWII did not have a religious outlook at all

It's these Godless people, who are an abomination. For them there is no morality, for an atheist, it's okay to commit a suicide since there is no God is existence for them to judge them over this act. I am sure that like me, many people around the globe contemplate suicide, but then give up on the idea only for one reason that ''Why mess up the after life'' atheism is congruous with despair, had i been an atheist, i would have killed my self ages ago. If atheism is to reign the world in future, then, mark my words that the world is headed for one ugly wreck.

The bloodiest wars in history WWI and WWII did not have a religious outlook at all

What A Great Point ....

Atheism is increasing and not in stagnation

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

but its true religions do create wars and terrorism look at hindu muslims christians jews all are fighting for domination.

It would not be long when the day Atheists starts to do the exact same thing they blame the religions comes... Religions are about belonging to a community and a deity that is bigger and stronger than you and Atheists start to make Atheism the exact same thing... Where they ridiculusly bash others beliefs and attack *verbally to this day* anyone who dares to oppose them...

Thats why I don't call myself Atheist now...

What all this fuss is about.
These atheists feel threatened so they attempt to respond with negative publicity, which will harm them more than the mslim community in NY, since its a striving community and attracting converts day in day out.
But these atheists are just the tip of the iceberg, since most Christian world believe that Jesus their god has died for their sins so they can do as they wish.
Have a look at this insanity: God is Dead

one of my best friend in the class is an Atheist (infact i am the only person who know this). He always question me why religion give people right to interfere in other's life. Why dont they just follow what they believe and leave what other people believe, do etc

and here i am seeing atheist doing exactly the same. INTERFERING IN OTHERS LIFE

Waste of money.

No Muslim in his right mind would go berserk over this or become an atheist.

They should have donated the money to an orphanage or to children in Africa in stead.

This is just BS.:disagree:

nice post

Death is not a promise to the kuffaar in the Qur'aan, neither a suggestion. So people can't chant death out of the Qur'an.

Death is too merciful:)

You are right , Fitna is better to counter the kuffaars according to Koran.

You are right , Fitna is better to counter the kuffaars according to Koran.
fitnah? You trying to initiate one:)

What awaits them is a public trial once the universes are restarted. Well we'd face it too, but they deny the Judge and shouldn't expect to be on His good side.

...according to Koran.
According to the 'The God Delusion'. I can be disingenuous and lie just like you!

and here i am seeing atheist doing exactly the same. INTERFERING IN OTHERS LIFE

its not exactly interference, though i agree money could have spent at a better place... If their intention is to make theists question their beliefs, i see no harm in it....

Well one thing for sure is that whoever runs these campaigns is making a lot of making while conning their supporters out of their money. Islamphobia is now a multi-million dollar industry in the West and all you need to do is come up with elaborate conspiracy theories on how Islam will take over the world (kind of like the Nazi theories of jews taking over the world) and voila you are getting thousands of dollars in donations and being paid 5 figures to give a "lecture" and do "workshops".

Infact an extensive study in this phenomenon should millions of dollars being made by fake "ex-terrorists" or "ex-muslims" where they do scaremongering in the US. In many cases, you have decent human beings parting with their cash for these con artists
The Sharia Paranoia Industry is very lucrative - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

its not exactly interference, though i agree money could have spent at a better place... If their intention is to make theists question their beliefs, i see no harm in it....

ok.
I take it like that, But why point out Muslims or Jews. They could have given a general message which I think would have done less harm

ok.
I take it like that, But why point out Muslims or Jews. They could have given a general message which I think would have done less harm

because monotheistic religions are the dominant ones? isn't that obvious :blink:

Back
Top Bottom