What's new

Atheism: Next threat to humanity

I guess your higher intellect couldn't make the deduction. All cradles of civilizations are on those lands which are almost unanimously Muslim. That where agriculture developed and it is there where Abrahamic faiths started. It is where first empire came and first laws was established. Today their former ideas are in their near abroad and they have moved on. Now move along...
You Muslims turned once glorious milky land into backward desert. Well done.

@eldarlmari
Please see this video, and look what people believe.

I see the only reason why people don't believe in religion is that they don't want to abide by any rules, except for what govt imposes on them.

Atheism is not for weak people they better to do follow one or other form of religion..

@eldarlmari
Please see this video, and look what people believe.

I see the only reason why people don't believe in religion is that they don't want to abide by any rules, except for what govt imposes on them.
No. We want to abide rules made by current government. Not made by a guy who lived thousand years ago and never saw a car or a phone.

Aoa

There u go.

Me not knowing how the universe was created, does not equate to me agreeing it's possible supernatural beings created it.

Thanks

That's a very interesting position you've taken. So to clarify, you are saying even though you do not know how the universe was created, you known it was not created by a conscious Creator or a God like being?

My turn:

Is the Earth flat, 'oval' or just a simple, round?

There u go.

Earth is an imperfect sphere. It has a slight buldge at the center and is slightly flatter at the poles.

Attributing the yet-unknown to deeds by supernatural beings. That's exactly how Man first created god.

I repeat: I'm asking for proof, not the possibility that god exists or in your case(worse)- the imperative that god HAS TO exist.

Thanks

This is why I sighed. Whenever people discuss a topic like this, it is easy to assume what the other person is saying because you've 'heard it all before'. So you are not really reading what they other person is saying.

I was posing a question, not making an assertion. If I actually thought you believed in God, we wouldn't be discussing this now would we?

As for proof, you want one liners to questions that great human minds have been grappling with for thousands of years. I am trying to approach the question via the fastest route I think I can without losing meaning.

You Muslims turned once glorious milky land into backward desert. Well done.
Au contraire! Now I'm beginning to doubt your acclaimed IQ since the first one was a deduction but this is just low knowledge.

Just in its first 500 years Muslims had erected an empire that had no rival in history of mankind. The knowledge that reached its periphery now beacons in Europe and East. It did however unleashed the barbarians on both east and west murderous hordes from both west in case of crusades and mongols in the east. Who in case of one(west) starting seeking knowledge and east(mongols) thrown in the dustbin of history. It were these mongols who sacked china and it were Muslims who protected India. Whatever enough of the history lesson.

Just because people found capitalism in last couple of centuries and started over consumption drive that gives a semblance of plenty that we as mankind are at a precipice. It will not and cannot continue unabated and now how long does this last I don't know and don't care to know, but it will not last! And what I know and have seen is that it rots fairly quickly much quicker than it took to build. So, it ain't over until the fat lady sings!

Lol. That's your story. I don't buy it. Human beings are creatures. Just like other creatures, they die and disappear. You will disappear someday. Just like a dead worm. No soul, no after life. Nothing left.
you are closer to the truth than many on this thread...
you simply need a little knowledge to reach the truth...

If you believe, you just believe. It's fine. But don't force your believe on other people or on the society. Religious people should understand that some people don't want an eternal afterlife in paradise. Some just want an end after this life is over.
agreed..that is so absolutely wrong to force an ideology/belief on anyone/masses who does not want it...

religion is a personal choice, nothing more nothing less

Au contraire! Now I'm beginning to doubt your acclaimed IQ since the first one was a deduction but this is just low knowledge.

Just in its first 500 years Muslims had erected an empire that had no rival in history of mankind. The knowledge that reached its periphery now beacons in Europe and East. It did however unleashed the barbarians on both east and west murderous hordes from both west in case of crusades and mongols in the east. Who in case of one(west) starting seeking knowledge and east(mongols) thrown in the dustbin of history. It were these mongols who sacked china and it were Muslims who protected India. Whatever enough of the history lesson.

Just because people found capitalism in last couple of centuries and started over consumption drive that gives a semblance of plenty that we as mankind are at a precipice. It will not and cannot continue unabated and now how long does this last I don't know and don't care to know, but it will not last! And what I know and have seen is that it rots fairly quickly much quicker than it took to build. So, it ain't over until the fat lady sings!
Too many meanless words. I tell one truth: In science and technology fields, the gap between advanced countries and backward coutries is widening. Face it. No miracle will happen.

I visited many parts of this world. One thing I always noticed that religious people, from all the religions are less poisonous. They have values, and fear of God, in one or the other form.
Humans fought two big wars, under the banner of atheism. As religion departs, humans become animals. Son tries to marry mother, and father marries daughter. Humans are killed like cats and dogs, and no body gives a damn.
Now, as the world is running towards atheism, the humanity is running faster towards its end, and humans, with no morals are equipped with enough lethal weapons to wipe out each other.

Atheism is bigger threat than any other religion today, as atheist are a threat from within. They may be your brothers, sisters, or friends. And this disease is spreading, as in this era of machine, humans don't need God, anymore.

I think, missionaries from all religions should be united against this threat. Denial of God should be handled on priority basis.

I have one question here: What may be the most convincing argument for the existence of God? Like how to convince an atheist that there exists a God, as they just deny it, as they can't see it.
@Mentee @BHarwana @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Zarvan
i think this post is uncalled for...
what has been happening is non of us can control..
religion is a personal "choice".
we cannot point a gun at one's head who doesnt want to change.

i think this post is uncalled for...
what has been happening is non of us can control..
religion is a personal "choice".
we cannot point a gun at one's head who doesnt want to change.
atually, this whole thread is uncalled for- just look at the thread title.

But its ok, its good to participate in these sort of debates- im on the winning team.

Last edited:
Aoa

i know that it has to be created by something logical that can ultimately be explained one day and not be attributed to something illogical.

thanks.

Explain what exactly you mean by something logical.

so what does your holy book say about the earth's shape?

What do you think my holy book says about the earth's shape?

there u go.

= 1 big merry-go-round roundabout and at the end of the day, u still cant prove god exists.

more of islamic teachings(as per the video's title) by this Turkish Creationist preaching the same thing as what the thread starter is preaching. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creationism
<== totally rejects Evolution and casts out Darwin's teachings.

I don't really follow any Turkish philosophers. So I cannot much say anything about this.

im not interested in what these people belive.

im asking u to show proof that god exists.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, circles n circles n circles, yet ultimately, u still cant address my question head on directly- that's what theists do when confronted with the single question they can NEVER answer

i repeat:

show proof god exists.
You have no argument! Basically you are saying that the universe and all in it came into existence from nothing. That life came out of nothing. A series of chances that only one seeking to look the other way would be comfortable with, mind you smug about it. You and all before you who sought existence of God wanted to see the creator from their own eyes! But you will not make simple deductions.
Now move along.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom