What's new

Atheism: Next threat to humanity

Check below IQ map and Atheism map. Found any coincidence? The more intelligent the ethnics are , the more possible they tend to be atheists. Question is, did religions decrease people's IQ. Or low IQ ethnics are just easier to addict to religions?

Some Muslims say Muslim world will be the strongest power in the near future. You can't. Because ethnic IQ can not be changed in a short time. You can not win without better IQ than others.

IQ map
626.jpg

Atheism map
main-qimg-85f5856e595648f7ef6cb6f0202fdd66.png

@Zibago

Have you ever actually met a Parsi? Forget having one as a friend.....

I wonder how many Pakistanis have.

Cheers, Doc

then you should refrain from passing judgement.

Why?

A forum is all about personal.interaction and opinions.

Otherwise see/read the news and use Google.

Chinese need to get more used to the concept of free thought and opinions. Culture incongruent as it might be initially.

Cheers, Doc

To make immoral countries like theirs :D

Is there any similarity between andlusia muslim and pakistan muslim?

Get ready to see more in future .

Hellfire used in drones.

We need such persons amongst us .
Listen retard, we were talking about Muslims as a civilization. Clearly to are too thick skulled to understand that.

Why?

A forum is all about personal.interaction and opinions.

Otherwise see/read the news and use Google.

Chinese need to get more used to the concept of free thought and opinions. Culture incongruent as it might be initially.

Cheers, Doc

Chinese are known to have an open mind and that is why they are where they are today. You should have preached these to your own countrymen who are still having problem "shedding civilizational spirituality".

Chinese are known to have an open mind and that is why they are where they are today. You should have preached these to your own countrymen who are still having problem "shedding civilizational spirituality".

You are not allowed to have an open mind on social issues.

You are great at manufacturing.

India and China are diametric
opposites.

The next 20 to 30 years will be a very interesting case study of differing models.

Cheers, Doc

You are not allowed to have an open mind on social issues.

You are great at manufacturing.

India and China are diametric
opposites.

The next 20 to 30 years will be a very interesting case study of differing models.

Cheers, Doc

Until you shed your "civilizational spirituality", I don't think you are going anywhere. :partay:

My best friends are chinese atheists but other atheists "western" are very prejudice and extreme.
They believe religious people are sub humans and want to rob others of their fundamental religious rights by rationalizing with science. Delirious a** clowns just because a person follows a certain religion doesn't mean that he or she can't become a scientist,scholar,etc. Western atheists insult other religions and then cry foul during a backlash. Filthy swines why do you obsess and b*tch over religions more than religious nutters themselves? Why comment on something you don't believe in over and over again? Guess what I am a diest which means I don't follow any religion and I despise western atheists more than anyone here.
The way you are cursing some shows something is wrong with your way of understanding whatever religion you follow .

Until you shed your "civilizational spirituality", I don't think you are going anywhere. :partay:

India is a country of very religious people.

An ancient people.

One who have always guided your people spiritually.

In every way that matters, China belongs to the Dharmic sphere of influence when you look at the ancient world.

Most of the rest of Asia being Zoroastrian, all the way to Europe. Including the Abrahamic faiths it provided the base tenets and template for.

I take it that you believe that China's rise is directly linked to shedding your civilizational spirituality and culture?

Could you expand on that thought further.

India continues to grow too. Where we are in relation to you is a combination of timing and social and political structure.

That is my view.

Cheers, Doc

Check below IQ map and Atheism map. Found any coincidence? The more intelligent the ethnics are , the more possible they tend to be atheists. Question is, did religions decrease people's IQ. Or low IQ ethnics are just easier to addict to religions?

Some Muslims say Muslim world will be the strongest power in the near future. You can't. Because ethnic IQ can not be changed in a short time. You can not win without better IQ than others.

IQ map
View attachment 518104

Atheism map
View attachment 518105
Well said .

India is a country of very religious people.

An ancient people.

One who have always guided your people spiritually.

In every way that matters, China belongs to the Dharmic sphere of influence when you look at the ancient world.

Most of the rest of Asia being Zoroastrian, all the way to Europe. Including the Abrahamic faiths it provided the base tenets and template for.

I take it that you believe that China's rise is directly linked to shedding your civilizational spirituality and culture?

Could you expand on that thought further.

India continues to grow too. Where we are in relation to you is a combination of timing and social and political structure.

That is my view.

Cheers, Doc

You, like many Indian politicians, are taking too much credit for Buddhism in China, because you can't verify your own theory in your own land. :D

I am always wondering when I see a person walking on the street of my city, proudly wearing turban, and to be honest with you, they are most likely Indian sikhs. If you are so proud of your own country, why don't you work hard and turn your own country into a place that people want to move into?

You are right, China's rise is directly owned to the elimination of so called "civilizational spirituality" that plagues China for thousands of years. And I truly believe, until India does the same it will not be able to match China in any tangible sense.

I'm not a Hindu but a Zoroastrian. And I believe very strongly in the concept of bloodlines. Which is also the plinth of the caste system. I do not condone exploitation.

I admire a lot about you guys to be honest. But do you believe your achievements as a nation have any link to your shedding your civilizational spirituality?

I want a serious Chinese perspective. I'm not a China basher.

@Chinese-Dragon

Cheers, Doc

Personally I never walk on eggshells.

One of the small advantages of being a Parsi in Hindu India.

It's still one of the biggest hearted nations on earth where other ideas and noisy debate are concerned.

Cheers, Doc
The spirituality of the Chinese civilization doesn't depend on a belief in a deity, that part is more or less optional from a civilizational perspective. There are so many points of miscommunication due to semantics that it is difficult to pick a starting point.

I will also add that religion is different from purely spirituality.

We bow to others, especially elders, even to our ancestors. In Islam, you do not bow to mortals, only to Allah. Bowing for a Chinese is not worship, it is respect.
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/164...n-to-bow-to-an-older-person-when-greeting-him

Bloodlines are important in Chinese civilization. We venerate our ancestors, the west calls this "ancestral worship" but we don't worship them. Again this is seen as haram by Islamic scholars.

Chinese civilization doesn't depend on a type of clothing to exist, if that was true, every new dynasty would be a different civilization. Each era had its own clothing style.

Chinese civilization has a steep learning curve, you can't just read a few books on China or even originals in Chinese to understand Chinese civilization. Reading Art of War won't help someone understand ancient Chinese military theory, that book is very watered down with little context to provide understanding into the forces that created such ideas.

Ancestors are important to the Chinese civilization because they represent the history of China. The history of China is important because it helps us understand strengths and short comings in different contexts. Their struggles will one day become invaluable to our and our decedent's struggles. A nation that doesn't value its history and has the ability to learn from it is one that cannot sustain its success. We believe Chinese civilization is one that evolves over time, and we will maintain a continuity of civilization.

Chinese civilization is not some article of clothing, building, or a particular book. It is a mindset and culture that exists beyond materialism. If you destroy every physical item Chinese civilization has, it will still be rebuilt. Think of it this way, the propagation of wealth to the next generation is the concern of many, do you pass down money, assets, or heirlooms? Research has shown that neither of these provides long term competitiveness to your decedents. The only thing that does, is a mindset which manifests into culture, intangible creations and material wealth. This is also true of companies.

Last edited:
The spirituality of the Chinese civilization doesn't depend on a belief in a deity, that part is more or less optional from a civilizational perspective. There are so many points of miscommunication due to semantics that it is difficult to pick a starting point.

I will also add that religion is different from purely spirituality.

We bow to others, especially elders, even to our ancestors. In Islam, you do not bow to mortals, only to Allah. Bowing for a Chinese is not worship, it is respect.
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/164...n-to-bow-to-an-older-person-when-greeting-him

Bloodlines are important in Chinese civilization. We venerate our ancestors, the west calls this "ancestral worship" but we don't worship them. Again this is seen as haram by Islamic scholars.

Chinese civilization doesn't depend on a type of clothing to exist, if that was true, every new dynasty would be a different civilization. Each era had its own clothing style.

Chinese civilization has a steep learning curve, you can't just read a few books on China or even originals in Chinese to understand Chinese civilization. Reading Art of War won't help someone understand ancient Chinese military theory, that book is very watered down with little context to provide understanding into the forces that created such ideas.

Ancestors are important to the Chinese civilization because they represent the history of China. The history of China is important because it helps us understand strengths and short comings in different contexts. Their struggles will one day become invaluable to our and our decedent's struggles. A nation that doesn't value its history and has the ability to learn from it is one that cannot sustain its success. We believe Chinese civilization is one that evolves over time, and we will maintain a continuity of civilization.

You keep bringing in Islam as a counter view.

I'm neither Muslim nor India is.

Islam itself is not native to either of our civilizational spiritualities.

We understand the respect and generation of ancestors and ancestral pride. Zoroastrians especially.

Where we probably lack is historical revisionism, whereby over time everything gets given a benign and good view. Which precludes true learning and appreciation of mistakes already made.

I understand that clothing evolves. Organically.

My point was about tuxedos and wedding gowns. Nothing organic about that.

It's just interesting. You maintained your food links. But she'd your clothes - pardon the pun.

Cheers, Doc

Aoa

Can u shorten ur post

It was but three or four short paras, not even a page worth.

The very short summary of that already shortish post is that I clarified the position of science on the matter because athiests use science to justify their belief in the non existence of God.

Since I don't claim science as being the fundamental basis of my belief in God, I don't see how my belief in God is hypocritical.

Hope that was short enough. :d

Back
Top Bottom