What's new

ATC hands down 16-year jail term to 19 TLP men

Maula Jatt

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GUJRAT: An anti-terrorism court of Gujranwala has convicted 19 activists of the Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) and awarded them 16-year imprisonment under four different sections in a case of attacking police during the riots in Hafizabad.

ATC judge Natasha Naseem Sipra also imposed a fine of Rs30,000 to each of the convicted person. She, however, acquitted 15 others in the case.

The Pindi Bhattian police had booked 34 TLP workers on the charges of killing a policeman, injuring several others, blocking the roads, snatching the anti-riot jackets and other such offences.

The case had been lodged under various sections including 302, 324, 148, 109 of Pakistan Penal Code as well as sections 6/7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act on April 13 this year.

The judge awarded 15 years’ imprisonment and a fine of Rs30,000 each in three different offences of section 6 of ATA and one-year imprisonment in section 148 of PPC. The convicts have already been arrested and kept in the Hafizabad district jail.

Those who have been convicted included Rahmat Ali, Tariq Manzoor, Asghar Ali, Tasleem Yasin, Hassnain Badsha, Sheikh Abdul Razzaq, Farasat Ali, Akmal Shahzad, Muzammal Riasat, Amir Shahzad, Saqib Ali, Ghulam Murtaza, Muhammad Abbas, Muhammad Usman, Iftikhar Hussain, Mansab Ali and Yasin.

Oye aye kera insaf aaa, Soora ?
Chalo band ker diyo sarkan nou.

1638878531647.png

Saad Rizvi Araam sakoon say ab lawatat karay ga aur yay Chutiyay zindagi kay 15 saal jail mein zaya karein gay. Rizvi ka londa khud tu deal maar gaya laikin inko beech chorahay choar gaya.

That is why i always say yay Molvi khud nikal jatay hai aur yay brainwashed khotay jail ki hawa khatay hain. Saad Rizvi ko bi inka saath hi hona chahiye tha.

Lady judges shouldn't generally be assigned criminal cases ------.

To all the dimwits who are cheering in this thread lack observation of how our weak, ineffective and corrupt legal system works.
Mark my words no one of them will spend their full terms behind bars,not even five years. The way Nawaz sharif completed his term,the way that bastard jatoi who killed shahzaib etc you name it.
That's the reason criminals commit crime with confidence in this country because they know no harsh punishment will be meted out. The courts announce sentences just for handling a temporary pressure build up by public and media. The same is going to happen in that Sri Lankan manager and zahir jaffer case.

Why throwing them in jail ? just kill these terrorists without spending valuable money on their food in jail

Saad Rizvi Araam sakoon say ab lawatat karay ga aur yay Chutiyay zindagi kay 15 saal jail mein zaya karein gay. Rizvi ka londa khud tu deal maar gaya laikin inko beech chorahay choar gaya.

That is why i always say yay Molvi khud nikal jatay hai aur yay brainwashed khotay jail ki hawa khatay hain. Saad Rizvi ko bi inka saath hi hona chahiye tha.

15 saal zaya karein gay? Yai as if they are doctors engineers scientist IT professionals running multi million dollar companies and will be truly missed by the society.

15 saal zaya karein gay? Yai as if they are doctors engineers scientist IT professionals running multi million dollar companies and will be truly missed by the society.

I am not defending them bcz this is the path they choose and hence they deserve every bit of it. I am merely saying how they were used like toilet paper by Khawarij e azam Saad Rzvi for his own escape. It is their fault that they fell for his con. Now he is free and these waste of space are enjoying prison for him. Although we should wait bcz la whore high court might over turn the decision.

Why shouldnt female judges be assigned crimnal cases? I would love to hear logic behind this

Landing directly at a judicial qouta seat from the comfort of one's living room is terrible. A female lawyer shall perhaps never visit a police station in her life , bar some occasional visits to the air conditioned court/bar rooms --------.
Only 16 Years? At least they should be hanged..

Our state apparatus isnt into any sort of Spanish inquisitions.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom