What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Same logic

You dont trust Uighurs goes through ethnic cleansing and genocide in Xinjiang because western media wants us to believe it.

Then dont trust that Palestinians are being mistreated, because western media wants us to believe that too. You should side with Israel like you side with China.

Also dont trust Saudis are bombing Yemenis, because western media wants us to believe that too. Side with Saudis here.

Western Media is also very pro Iran.

Western Media is also very pro Iran.
They lie about some, they are right about some. There are video proof right in front of your eyes, still you deny it.

Tell me one person died from your so called ‘GENOCIDE’, there were no genocides resulting in zero death in the world history, can you tell even one name?
Where is Gulzire?

53401640_401.jpg

I have shown you many who have been killed

They lie about some, they are right about some. There are video proof right in front of your eyes, still you deny it.

Where is Gulzire?

53401640_401.jpg

I have shown you many who have been killed
Who exactly? names that can be verified. The last time when western media said some Uighur was killed that person popped on TV the very next day.

Pakistan borders China and there is open trade at the border with people to people contact beyond business.

If anyone knows what's happening in Xingyang, it should be the Pakistanis.

Pakistan's government has expressed satisfaction with the developments in the only province lagging behind in human development in China.

The local culture and customs have constitutional protection in China.

Now either you go protest against Iranian deals with China or why media in Iran is silent on this

or

you trust Pakistan

Choice is yours.

One name, can you?
Rahile Dawut:

Testimony 1: Anonymous, as reported by New York Times. (relative)

Testimony 2*: Darren Byler, an anthropologist at the University of Colorado. (colleague)

Testimony 3: Sarah Tynen, a geography scholar from the United States. (colleague)

Testimony 4: Lisa Ross, a photographer living in the United States. (friend)

Testimony 5|6|7: Eqide Polat, a student in the United States. (daughter)

Testimony 8: Elise Anderson, an ethnomusicologist from the United States. (colleague)

Testimony 9: Abduweli Ayup, a language activist, linguist, and writer, originally from Kashgar but now residing in Norway. (former student)

Testimony 10: Xinjiang University staff, as reported by Radio Free Asia Uyghur. (colleague)

Testimony 11: Eqide Polat, as reported by William Yang. (daughter)

About the victim

Professor Rahile Dawut is a scholar of Uyghur folklore and the geography of Uyghur Sufi shrines. She founded the Ethnic Minorities Folklore Research Center at Xinjiang University where she built an intellectual home for dozens of young researchers. She is widely celebrated for her pathbreaking work as one of the first female Uyghur academics to receive her PhD and rise through the ranks of Chinese academia.

Address: Urumqi.

11 testimonies
Can you provide a verifiable source saying someone is dead, I can claim Xi was dead, anyone can do this, do you have evidence that someone is truly dead? the last time the western media claimed a Uighur dead he popped up on TV the very nest day.
Beside, you really don't have to base your facts on Radio Free Asia.

It so funny that this guy have so much trouble even to find one Uighur death from his so called "genocide", so this word must have a different meaning in his vocabulary.

Can you provide a verifiable source saying someone is dead, I can claim Xi was dead, anyone can do this, do you have evidence that someone is truly dead? the last time the western media claimed a Uighur dead he popped up on TV the very nest day.
Beside, you really don't have to base your facts on Radio Free Asia.

It so funny that this guy have so much trouble even to find one Uighur death from his so called "genocide", so this word must have a different meaning in his vocabulary.
I just found you 10 000.

List of confirmed missing/killed Uighurs: https://shahit.biz/eng/#view
(Almost 10 000)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom