What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

They are many false claims being debunked, check my previous videos those "missing" family members being interveiwed on TV. and again, who is dead from your so called " genocide"? Why is it so hard to find even one person died from a " genocide‘?
Where is this mans wife?

If China allowed the press in Xinjiang, you would see hundreds of thousands of videos like this one
Ya so China has not allowed press & you have assumed the Muslims have been killed but you ignore actual proof lovely my friend lovely.

Ya so China has not allowed press & you have assumed the Muslims have been killed but you ignore actual proof lovely my friend lovely.
They tried to cover up the camps by inviting a select few and putting up a show thinking they would fool the world, but they failed. Nobody denies US murdering Muslims, you are the only who denies China murdering Muslims

True story in Xinjiang: alleged 'missing' people found safe and sound
Why dont post a speech by JinPing while you are at it?

They tried to cover up the camps by inviting a select few and putting up a show thinking they would fool the world, but they failed. Nobody denies US murdering Muslims, you are the only who denies China murdering Muslims

If they are dead how can they be interviewed aftre their "death’??

Sir your proof for that where is it? You are only giving statements. Here is my proof & a lot of it.

Nobody denies US murdering Muslims
My friend here is the issue the USA murders Muslims, India murders Muslims & then they cry for Muslims in China how can I trust them & their Journalists. My question is simple I have massive trust issues. At one hand they kill us & on the other hand they want to save Muslims in China why is this? I mean what changes if a Muslim is living in China is worth saving & one living else where is worth Killing?

My friend here is the issue the USA murders Muslims, India murders Muslims & then they cry for Muslims in China how can I trust them & their Journalists. My question is simple I have massive trust issues. At one hand they kill us & on the other hand they want to save Muslims in China why is this? I mean what changes if a Muslim is living in China is worth saving & one living else where is worth Killing?
Do you trust Israelis kills and oppresses Palestinians?

Allegedly 'missing' Uygur woman found working in local restaurant

TV interview with reportedly missing Uygur

I don't trust it I know it cause I have seen proof of it.
Same logic

You dont trust Uighurs goes through ethnic cleansing and genocide in Xinjiang because western media wants us to believe it.

Then dont trust that Palestinians are being mistreated, because western media wants us to believe that too. You should side with Israel like you side with China.

Also dont trust Saudis are bombing Yemenis, because western media wants us to believe that too. Side with Saudis here.

How interesting:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/world/asia/kashmir-india-pakistan.html

Western propaganda!

Then Kashmir is a lie too.

Right?

Isn't this your logic?

Same logic

You dont trust Uighurs goes through ethnic cleansing and genocide in Xinjiang because western media wants us to believe it.
Tell me one person died from your so called ‘GENOCIDE’, there were no genocides resulting in zero death in the world history, can you tell even one name?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom