What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

As far as im aware iran response was asking both side to deesclate the situation in the area nothing else . all of buthurtedness I see is from fanboys who talk about Persian while there is no Iranian presence in idlib.

Really dude? It's touching ...
Not really.
Keep acting dumb role while we are screwing your merchants...
Hehe

Really dude? It's touching ...
Not really.
Keep acting dumb role while we are screwing your merchants...
Hehe
Well ,I said what's happened but if you want to spread lies and discredit yourself as the person that even don't knew who his country right now is at conflict then you are welcome . that's not my problem.

Funny to see Turks and Persians at eachothers throughts especially knowing that Shiaism spread in Iran by a Turk dynasty and majority of Turks are persianized outside of turkey...

But again dont support neither. Pakistani members be aware at the end of the day we have to protect our own interest in both nations but, the shia regime are definately not our friends and if it werent for the lack of allies turkey has today i doubt theyd be this interested in pakistan

this again seems to be repetition of kuwait and iraq war where both nations fight each other and u.s/israel benefited from that conflict
More like second ukrain or second georgia. Nato and israel pushed their puppet Erdogan against Russia. Russia will not give up its interests, so there will be a clash of interests. Trump will say: Erdogan fight, you're strong, keep fighting for us.

Funny to see Turks and Persians at eachothers throughts especially knowing that Shiaism spread in Iran by a Turk dynasty and majority of Turks are persianized outside of turkey...

But again dont support neither. Pakistani members be aware at the end of the day we have to protect our own interest in both nations but, the shia regime are definately not our friends and if it werent for the lack of allies turkey has today i doubt theyd be this interested in pakistan
Safavids were no turk dynasty.

Says this dude. What an irony...
Ehehehe
Which irony if you can prove what you claim prove it . If you can't prove it just sit and calmly read your posts and see how you are discrediting yourself and how childish your post is becoming.

More like second ukrain or second georgia. Nato and israel pushed their puppet Erdogan against Russia. Russia will not give up its interests, so there will be a clash of interests. Trump will say: Erdogan fight, you're strong, keep fighting for us.

Safavids were no turk dynasty.

Oh yeah must be convenient for you shias to believe your mullahs, kings, supreme leaders, etc are all sayids from the blood line of the Prophet!

Turkish Airforce destroyed Syrian BUK-M2 and PANTSIR-S1 Air Defense Systems

InsAllah next time S200 and S300 in Hams-Latakia

Turkey's delegate at the UN says the Asad regime is used to killing innocent civilians and perhaps "some warlord in Damascus" or the "extremist mercenaries" fighting for him cannot tell the difference with Turkish soldiers, but if they want to "learn the hard way, they will"

If Turkey can come recruit Pakistanis to fight in Syria, why did u get angry when Iran did that same thing? smh

Bro!!! same here.lol

@LeGenD - good post mate!

lmaoo.......but he's still not happy....so something else is the issue..

Let’s stick to the facts here and not your usual Iranian lies. Turkey has not ever recruited any or contacted Pakistanis for Syria. But you criminals did it from day one. Now that I have suggested aiding turkey which is 5 years to late you then started to justify your lies that we are involved to in Syria. No we are not Pakistan policy has kept us out. Otherwise, I would be more than happy for Pakistan to lock horns with you Iranians it’s been over due we haven’t dealt with you people properly yet.

Turkish Airforce destroyed Syrian BUK-M2 and PANTSIR-S1 Air Defense Systems

InsAllah next time S200 and S300 in Hams-Latakia

Turkey's delegate at the UN says the Asad regime is used to killing innocent civilians and perhaps "some warlord in Damascus" or the "extremist mercenaries" fighting for him cannot tell the difference with Turkish soldiers, but if they want to "learn the hard way, they will"

Assad should be forced to negotiate with the Syrian opposition instead of winning the war by killing and expelling every Syrian who is opposed to him. How can anyone watch the horror of leveling cities and the atrocities committed against Syrian people? Good move on Turkey to give Assad a bloody nose.

As far as im aware iran response was asking both side to deesclate the situation in the area and talk nothing else . all of buthurtedness I see is from fanboys who talk about Persian while there is no Iranian presence in idlib.
I think the turked should be stoped or else they will wage more wars ..

سر گرگ باید همان اول برید / نه انگه که گوسفندان مردم درید

After mongol and teimour which massacred major sunni center in Iran , shiia slowly but steadly become majority i Iran ....
Safavid could gain power because the majority of Iran was Shiia ....

When Soleiman Qanooniwith his massive 150000 army attacked Iran , Shah Tahmasp only could hold his ground with 7000 solders due the public support he as a shiia had ...

Shah Tahmasp was second Shah of Safavid

Back
Top Bottom