What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Direct conflict with Turkey ? :) My God. That will be the biggest mistake an isolated state like Iran can do in such a difficult time of yours.
Its Iur decision to make , not yours :smitten:

Turkey may put Iran operation on table for syria and Ypg. We may talk with Americans and Israil if Iran goes this way. Win win solution.

Well , hot headed idiots ....

Even in your so called threat toward us, you are hiding behind USA :usflag:

77aa46bc-b155-40a9-809b-b8ef29d89f4b-jpeg.610134

8770f268-34e2-414b-acb9-6eeede985b5a-jpeg.610132
Why are you quoting this?

Turkish armed forces UAV branch are becoming world leaders in seek, target and destroy. From hunting PKK terrorists in mountains, forests, caves to hunting Assadists who hide and perish within the buildings they seek shelter in.
May our armed forces instil a relentless fear to those who dare Target our forces.

poor guy, i hope he didn't come from Afghanistan or Pakistan because he lost his legs or 50 procent of his body:-)...

Attachments

• no more legs.....png
    no more legs.....png
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
There are some reports Turkish F-16s have striked a new Asadist convoy trucks carrying two Pantsir system. They most likely tasted the precision of Teber munitions this time. I believe the hot images will be serviced to net environment in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom