What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Well , we still didn't enter the battle... if Houthis could target KSA air field and industrial base while is under blocked and bombardment after 5 years, then Syrian army can repeat the same with Iran direct help ....

But right now we want to avoid all out war ... but our Turkish friends consider our patient as sign of weakness ...

Our priority is stabilized Syria situation and then, deal with the little cancer .... Start direct conflict with Turks push us away from our strategic and long terms goals ... v

I mean u need to be alive first to Attack ...

Direct conflict with Turkey ? :) My God. That will be the biggest mistake an isolated state like Iran can do in such a difficult time of yours.
Turkey may put Iran operation on table for syria and Ypg. We may talk with Americans and Israil if Iran goes this way. Win win solution.

What are the odds of Turkey expanding outside Idlib? I don’t think 9 million refugees can fit in Idlib alone.

They have a perfect excuse to take over all of the North, militarize the borders, expand its operation to Aleppo, Hama and the rest of the North West cities which is heavily urbanized and native to the refugees.

What are the odds of Turkey expanding outside Idlib? I don’t think 9 million refugees can fit in Idlib alone.

They have a perfect excuse to take over all of the North, militarize the borders, expand its operation to Aleppo, Hama and the rest of the southern cities which is heavily urbanized and native to the refugees.

I doubt they will go further. Russia won't allow it and it would essentially be seen as an invasion of Syria by Turkey. At the moment Turkey has some legitimacy because they're acting in areas that directly affect them and acting in self defence. If they start expending out into more of Syria, that legitimacy will be gone.

I doubt they will go further. Russia won't allow it and it would essentially be seen as an invasion of Syria by Turkey. At the moment Turkey has some legitimacy because they're acting in areas that directly affect them and acting in self defence. If they start expending out into more of Syria, that legitimacy will be gone.
They sacrificed everything to capture Saqarib which is a strategical point that leads to Aleppo and the other Western cities. There is also reports of drone strikes in those areas as well.

The fact that they left southern Idlib to capture them suggest that they may have plans to expand, it might not be the Turks but a now well equipped and modernized opposition army backed by Turkish drones and artillery.

Russia haven’t done anything so far after Idlib’s frontlines turned into a meat grinder for Turkish drones.

Turkey should come and recruit in Pakistan from my province we have some very good trained and battle hardened tested Talibs. They Fought a very vicious Successful fight against USA and NATO worlds power. The Afghan theatre is now coming to end for us. Talibs in Syria will turn it round quickly and hopefully kill all our Pakistani payed asad traitors there
If Turkey can come recruit Pakistanis to fight in Syria, why did u get angry when Iran did that same thing? smh

Never thought I'd ever agree with you.
Bro!!! same here.lol

@LeGenD - good post mate!

At least it's good that you are buying Erdogan's cheap lies and ridiculous numbers, if that makes you feel better, it's a win-win I guess?
lmaoo.......but he's still not happy....so something else is the issue..

Can moderators create a sticky thread to keep up to dates with all of this?

It’s not about the airstrikes anymore like the title says.

I keeep saying this- NATO today is tired and weak. It looks strong on the outside, but when there is a tough adversary, they give themselves an excuse out and pretend their weapons are fake.

US, who is the daddy and bulk of NATO seems to only prepare and be ready to fight China. So nothing else matters in the short term outside of obvious self defense war/attacks.

I sincerely hope for an action.
we hope too, but dont bet money on it pls.

We have many options.
no u dont.

- We can close the straits for Russian warships.
thats declaration of war against Russia, so when the 1 on 1 starts you are not eligible to call NATO

- Can stop buying Russian gas.
then your economy will either have a crash, or you will buy Iranian gas, From Assad's other ally.

- Send S-400S back.
And since US wont give you patriots, you will have no serious Air defense. do u see how bad this your plan is? you started off good, but your lack of good sense is showing big time here.

I'm not even talking about military options. There are many ways to start doing something
LOL...while in military conflict you say ther eare other options than military? bro, that means you just lost.

I keeep saying this- NATO today is tired and weak. It looks strong on the outside, but when there is a tough adversary, they give themselves an excuse out and pretend their weapons are fake.

US, who is the daddy and bulk of NATO seems to only prepare and be ready to fight China. So nothing else matters in the short term outside of obvious self defense war/attacks.

we hope too, but dont bet money on it pls.

no u dont.

thats declaration of war against Russia, so when the 1 on 1 starts you are not eligible to call NATO

then your economy will either have a crash, or you will buy Iranian gas, From Assad's other ally.

And since US wont give you patriots, you will have no serious Air defense. do u see how bad this your plan is? you started off good, but your lack of good sense is showing big time here.

It's really looking we are heading to a stalemate,its understanble that Turks are mad and upset and want action, but behind close doors there is back door diplomacy between Ankara and Moscow 24/7 but for the masses and to calm nerves down Erdogan will pull small action to keep masses at bay and let them cool off

Asadist terrorist airbase + aircraft destroyed !

ER5KCZJXUAYwC96

"The United States is engaging with our Turkish Allies and reviewing options to assist Turkey against this aggression as we seek to prevent further Assad regime and Russian brutality and alleviate the humanitarian suffering in Idlib," Pompeo said in a statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom