What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Whenever turks make a wrong move, they get a slap.. there is an actual pattern to it.

The first time Turkish troops got airstriked, they had embedded with moderate beheaders, and opened fire on Russian aircraft.

second time there was a joint offensive with moderate beheaders. with the open display of Turkish armor. Hoping it would be enough to dissuade Russia from interfering and allowing a moderate beheader/Turkish counter attack.. Again another slap, large Turkish casualties.

Today we saw a slightly different tactic. Of turks mingling with moderate beheaders and trying another joint offensive... This was the biggest slap of them all. With at least 30 admitted and possibly up to 100 turks buried.

There is an actual message behind every single strike. Every time turkey crosses the line, they will get a slap.. Idlib is going to return to government control. Regardless of how many Turkish troops Erdogan is going to throw as human meat shields.

I saw a video recently of Turkish troops being the moderate beheaders themselves on Twitter. They were beheading enemy combatant. Let me remind you this is a NATO country but it doesn't surprise me that they support other beheaders

There are some reports Turkish F-16s have striked a new Asadist convoy trucks carrying two Pantsir system. They most likely tasted the precision of Teber munitions this time. I believe the hot images will be serviced to net environment in the morning.

All the bombs Turkey is using are precision guided bombs regardless of the system being targetted.

@MMM-E If you guys are unstoppable and have allaged killing 1700 enemies already, it should be broadcast all over the internet, oh wait, the internet is shutdown.

Erdogan, the wannabe Sultan, getting his *** whooped.

At least it's good that you are buying Erdogan's cheap lies and ridiculous numbers, if that makes you feel better, it's a win-win I guess?

Alot of those links have the same clips showing across the different videos. Do you honestly think those numbers add up? Come on man, think a bit critically instead of eating whatever someone put in-front of your mouth.

So far 34 Turkish boys are confirmed but I believe the number is much higher. The airstrike was vicious.

Did you see the 100+ vicious retaliations?

You think Russia would sit back and watch Turkey dismantle Assad's army? Russia has invested far too much in Syria to allow Erdogan to spoil the party. Unfortunately some of the infamous Iranian bravado where they think they're world leaders in everything and can take on America, has rubbed off on the Turks. I'd guess part of that is because journalists don't have as much freedom to report realities as they used to. So now it's "we destroyed half of Assad's army in one hour" propaganda.

Maybe not half but i'd say a nice percentage for an few hours work.

lmaooooooo. great point. Once again, he is an expert in fake stats.

SAA really needs to deployed some air defense systems on the field, they are losing quiet a lot men by a drone,low altitude drone should be an easy target.

well , I didn't act like our Turkish friends whom which are actively destroying all bridge for peace behind them ...

Same Turks that have backed you up in the international arena, helped to remove your sanctions before, you ungrateful dogs,

Turks should be aware that other parties have certain amount of patients, and they won't keep silence forever ....

Where are all you fukin dumb mother fukers from yesterday?

Did you see the 100+ vicious retaliations?

Maybe not half but i'd say a nice percentage for an few hours work.

Where are all you fukin dumb mother fukers from yesterday?

There is a battle and there is a war .... How can you act as if you won just by some successful strikes ?!

Well , look like Turkey and Israel vis coordinate their strikes , maybe this should turn too full scale war ....

There is a battle and there is a war .... How can you act as if you won just by some successful strikes ?!

Well , look like Turkey and Israel vis coordinate their strikes , maybe this should turn too full scale war ....

I am no fan of Iran or Israel, but after what I have witnessed with my own eyes Ill tell you this... never in Pakistans history have BOTH SHIA IRAN AND WAHABI SAUDIS been so unpopular with the civil society. But ill tell you this... The iranian shia mullah regime has simply screwed itself up to another degree. Enemies on all fronts. I would not be surprised if within the next few years both pakistan and turkey are at your throats. No offence against Iranian people, they are our natural allies along with turkey. The problem being the extremist shia persian expansionist mindset which has made iran enemies on all fronts. Your people are simply held hostage by a idiotic regime whose time is numbered. You have no shortage of enemies. Your economy is collapsing everyday. I have persian buddies who tell me of their family members committing suicide due to the extemely bleak situation. If you live in Iran you know the truth. Your regime has wasted peoples $$$ on pointless wars in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Afghanistan, etc... with very little to show other than intense hatred for your nation.

There was a time when Iran could have been the Japan of the middle east. Today it is simply a dying power with its days numbered. Your forefathers today ie cyrus, darius, etc are turning in their graves...

Back to topic. I am very pro turkey, but Erdogan has simply played his hand wrong and fell into a major trap set by putin. Why invade syria when you cannot even provide air cover to your troops???? It simply boggles my mind. Russia has around 50-60 bombers/fighter jets in syria doing 99% of air strikes. Turkey has over 200+ f-16s alone. Turkey could bomb a few Russian weapons and claim like the Israelis that it was an "accident". Very strong action needs to be taken or else Turkey will continue to lose immense credibility. Forget the arabs, unless turkey makes a strong stand now then you can even forget the Iranian regime collapsing from incompentance in syria clocked as a 'victory"

Assad and İran never will take Idlib.
Even Russia can not change this reality

Turkish UCAVs in action ..... more than 300 Assadists , persians and russians were sent to Hell in a day

REVENGE when true time comes we will burn whole Syria

Last edited:
Assad and İran never will take Idlib.
Even Russia can not change this reality

Turkish UCAVs in action ..... more than 300 Assadists , persians and russians were sent to Hell in a day

REVENGE

Gay wolves screwing your ASSadists and persians in the azz right now...
Don't you watch the footage of grey wolves gangbang on your troops?
funny thing there is no iranian presence in idling operation and some obsessed guys are talking about Iran.

funny thing there is no iranian presence in idling operation and some obsessed guys are talking about Iran.
Oh really??
So where is the butthurt of yours coming from?
And also we have shared the videos of persian merchants who captured alive. I believe you didn't see it yet.

this again seems to be repetition of kuwait and iraq war where both nations fight each other and u.s/israel benefited from that conflict

Oh really??
So where is the butthurt of yours coming from?
And also we have shared the videos of persian merchants who captured alive. I believe you didn't see it yet.
As far as im aware iran response was asking both side to deesclate the situation in the area and talk nothing else . all of buthurtedness I see is from fanboys who talk about Persian while there is no Iranian presence in idlib.

Back
Top Bottom