What's new

At least 23 killed in multiple attacks in Afghanistan

wait for 2020, world's only super power will take care of everything.....Modi hai to mumkin hai...

Those are all traitors and terrorists themselves. Why would I ever support the killing of my own countrymen?

And I dont mean anything about your education as a whole. I meant just on that topic. You could be a primary school pass, and have more information then me. Its never about how many years you do of formal education. So I didnt mean any offence in that form.

Since you never voted for that filth then I see you with the same light as I see all the other nationals that don't rejoice on ethnic kills.
What makes you think that I will rejoice for a killing and that also of an innocent person, do you know I am one of those hard cores who literally hate anything which is an Indian even have the slightest of an Indian touch.( except the Range Rover I own due it being British in actual).In my house Indian movies and channels are totally forbidden.

What makes you think that I will rejoice for a killing and that also of an innocent person, do you know I am one of those hard cores who literally hate anything which is an Indian even have the slightest of an Indian touch.( except the Range Rover I own due it being British in actual).In my house Indian movies and channels are totally forbidden.
Like they should be

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom