What's new

At Braveheart's Cremation, Daughter Shouts His Regiment's War Cry

Oh please, Indians love Baluch rebels even if they are a handful of people. They jump up and down over any bad news from Pakistan. Lets not start this topic here. One idiot said something and your guys decided to drag all of Pakistan into it.
Right, we love Baluch rebels, and we believe that sooner or later the Balouchis will join India. Whatever floats your boat.

(And I hope the sarcasm is not lost on another person who would then call in the cavalry of Balochis to respond to this post.)

nope not that one, "ho ki hoi na, ho ho ho"
Which Gurkha regmient's war cry is that? I thought all GR regiments had "Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali" as their war cry? Or is this one specific to the battalion?

Right, we love Baluch rebels, and we believe that sooner or later the Balouchis will join India. Whatever floats your boat.

(And I hope the sarcasm is not lost on another person who would then call in the cavalry of Balochis to respond to this post.)
Baluchistan will join India ....have you ever seen the map :D ?

Baluchistan will join India ....have you ever seen the map :D ?
Oh dear me, just as I predicted. Seriously, how idiotic can people be?:hitwall:

I even explained in my post that it was sarcasm. I don't know how I can spoonfeed any more than that.

Too late. Baluch cavalry is all ready here.:lol:

RIP ... despite our differences... he deserves respect as a soldier...and a human being..
Thanks Bhaii on behalf of his family . Respect .
We have differences yes. We want to invade and destroy each other .YES . But we will and we can do it in a battle ground like MEN . Proxies are not needed .

Oh dear me, just as I predicted. Seriously, how idiotic can people be?:hitwall:

I even explained in my post that it was sarcasm. I don't know how I can spoonfeed any more than that.
You also do predictions ....Bum Bum Boly .....PK ...wrong number !

Which Gurkha regmient's war cry is that? I thought all GR regiments had "Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali" as their war cry? Or is this one specific to the battalion?
29th Gorkha Rifles.
@janon My bad the war cry is Hoi ki hoina, Hone he Parcha

We have differences yes. We want to invade and destroy each other .YES . But we will and we can do it in a battle ground like MEN . Proxies are not needed .

The men involved in the encounter were Kashmiris or Pakistani? as for proxies.. you will cry about Kashmir or khalistan.. we will will cry about Mukti Bhani,Sindhudeshi,Pashtoonistan and now BLA?

There is no such regiment, the reports say 2/9 Gorkha Rifles, which means 2nd battalion of the 9 GR regiment. I'm guessing this is the war cry specific to that battalion.

Well I did explain that it is sarcasm. He still missed it.
Not really, it's the war cry of gorkhas.

Mujhti Bahini !

Back
Top Bottom