What's new

At Braveheart's Cremation, Daughter Shouts His Regiment's War Cry

Ajit Doval can s my D.

And whenever you bhartis are ready, put on your bangles and perfume.
How much of big moron you are..............your post are just troll. You come to this forum just for India bashing and anti India retro. Living in America and preaching us on Kashmir, if you are so much patriot why don't you cross LOC and fight with your brother so that you can go to heaven to meet 72 virgin. People like are just basement wannabe and nothing more, and if you have shame do not post on this thread again.:hitwall::hitwall:

Price of occupying Muslim lands.
Lands do not have religions. Indian Kashmir is not muslim or hindu or anything else, it is Kashmir and Indian.

You think millions of muslims in other parts of India will take kindly to you, if you tell them that they are living in "hindu lands"? Unlike you, we do not classify real estate into religious ghettoes.

my eyes became wet after watching the brave daughter of martyred Col. Roy.

we can't repay his sacrifice...

long live india....

I don't know where u are living in . Man go back to your country and take a trip to India . Look at the prosperity . And decide what is going wrong in which country . And we know what we are capable of . And u know what you are capable of. Let pray for the day . Soon we must go to war . And end this nonsense debate once and for all
I regularly go to my country ...And I have seen India as well ...I have a faith in the people of Pakistan and its army and when it comes to fighting a war ...we are never reluctant !

The subject here is an Officer who led from the from & fell in the line of duty.

Can we keep such posts for another thread please ?
No !

Yeah your warning! and let me tell you not only the scum terrorist will pay the price, but their handlers from across the border will pay an even bigger price. Catastrophic is a term you use to describe what we do, not the other way around.
Unfriendly Fire: Indian Soldier Kills 5 Colleagues In Kashmir, Then Himself

You find lions in India not in pakiland!
ipouipoupiouo.JPG

Go check first the meaning of Jijad ...by the way ...I do support the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters ....they have every right to put a resistance !
Put your resistance in your a** before p**ping all over... Shame on you a**, if a Pakistani soldier is killed we atleast put up rip for him but you a** are a total a**hole. Now go and report me.

Last edited:
A discussion with Colonel Rai's brother, who is himself a bravery award winner for killing terrorists who assaulted the Raghunath temple in Jammu:

A Daughter's War Cry, A Brother's Memory - Martyred Hero Colonel MN Rai
A Daughter's War Cry, A Brother's Memory - Martyred Hero Colonel MN Rai | Videos | NDTVSports.com

Also present is Lt Gen (retd) Syed ata Hasnain, former CO of XI corps.

If the links above don't work, this is a direct download link:

http://ndtvod.bc.cdn.bitgravity.com/23372/ndtv/29012015_n_BuckStopsTopicTwo_368799_238224_320.mp4

Back
Top Bottom